• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
chumby, I have your range. I just need your friend code, mine is 2836-0258-6594.

I can open if anyone needs bingo numbers as well.

chumby

Neo Member
chumby, I have your range. I just need your friend code, mine is 2836-0258-6594.

I can open if anyone needs bingo numbers as well.

Thanks! My friend code is 2767-0650-0238. Sorry for the late reply...I just got home from work. :/

Niraj

You are the best! The connection crapped out on me. Any idea how to prevent that? :(((

Just happens sometimes. I'll try to save every few minutes so you don't lose your stuff.

Edit: unless that happens lol. Are you near your router? Open again.

chumby

Neo Member
Just happens sometimes. I'll try to save every few minutes so you don't lose your stuff.

Edit: unless that happens lol. Are you near your router? Open again.

Thanks again! That was my wife visiting. You made her sooooo happy! :D

Grexeno

What does it mean to take Katie?
When Katie appears in your town, you bring her to another town, and she'll send you a letter with a present. Then a few days later Katie will appear in the town you brought her to, and the cycle repeats.

chumby

Neo Member
When Katie appears in your town, you bring her to another town, and she'll send you a letter with a present. Then a few days later Katie will appear in the town you brought her to, and the cycle repeats.

Ohh...have yet to meet her. :)

Azuran

Banned
Can someone else come into your town and build a snowman for you? Because I just came to the realization that I can't build a Snowboy at all.

Grexeno

Can someone else come into your town and build a snowman for you? Because I just came to the realization that I can't build a Snowboy at all.
I'm pretty sure that, when trying to make a Snowtyke or Snowboy, it has to be LITERALLY PIXEL PERFECT or it's fucking Snowmam again.

Gawd. I feel like such a slacker in here lately. Anyhooo... Curlos is in boxes today if anyone wants him. He originally came from Robin64's town. Now I'm getting him the fuck off my path to ReTail.

enoki

Well, I reset my town for New Years and named it in memory of my German Spitz, Daigo, who passed in October.

zrqw7li.jpg

(And Ankha is currently building a home. :D)

I've got 4 snowmen up for the next ~4 hours. 33, 07, 10, 26

Dak'kon

Well, I reset my town for New Years and named it in memory of my German Spitz, Daigo, who passed in October.

zrqw7li.jpg

That's a really nice layout! How long did it take to get it?

Is it OK to come over and grab your snowmen? Did you want me to bring anything (foreign fruit, tools etc?)

Zero_IYAD

Damn! How much money should we spend to finish all Nook's loans!!
Am out of the money you guys gave me & am still 3 rooms short in my house!
If anyone has a few bells to spare I'll be grateful :(

Niraj

Sorry about your dog :(

Is it OK to come over and grab your snowmen? Did you want me to bring anything (foreign fruit, tools etc?)

Hey, let me know (well, anyone) if you want to grab numbers at some point. GAF has been down or I would've said something sooner.

I told you 3 mil wasn't much :p I think you need around 6.5 mil per house if I remember right.

Are you able to start catching bugs on the island? If so, you can definitely get decent bells from selling the bugs you catch.

enoki

Sorry, I fell asleep! I got this map on the very first try, surprisingly.
Town fruit is Peach, and I have 3 Cherry trees growing. Any other fruit would be awesome.

Today's numbers are 50, 31, 47, and 13.
Pears are also on Premium today.

Thanks for the kind words, he was a great dog. :')

EDIT: Could I grab numbers from you, as well? I need a 17 and 38.

Niraj

Town fruit is Peach, and I have 3 Cherry trees growing. Any other fruit would be awesome.

Of course, my friend code is 2836-0258-6594. Help yourself to whatever fruit you need as well.

Dak'kon

Hi, are you still around for me to grab your snowman numbers? I just need the 50 for bingo so then I won't need to bother Niraj till I get a new card :p

enoki

Thanks again! I'm always afraid to stick around because my connection is so shoddy.

EDIT: Yes, yes, I'm about to open up when I get back.

Top Bottom