• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Checked my turnip prices and they're 103 so if you're desperate to cash out then you can come over.
I'm gonna wait to see what my afternoon prices are first then maybe I'll take you up on it. :)
Yeah :( I'm down to 82 now. One of two purple frogs. There's also Diva. I'm not sure which one is worse.
Yeah, Gigi is odd. I don't exactly dislike her yet but I am a little grump she squashed some of my blue and purple flowers in the process of dropping down a home. Oddly, that upset me way less than when Curlos was in my direct path to ReTail.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Sorry for the double post, but AGDQ (Awesome Games Done Quick) is going to be doing a speed run (yeah, I know) of the original Animal Crossing in about half an hour. I guess that entails paying off all debts? Sounds pretty silly but it'll be fun to see the game in action again after so long, and I'm curious.

Yeah just let me know. I'll check later if you need to sell.
Okay... my nips jumped.

Data: 75, 71, 68, 65, 61, 58, 53, 132
Pattern(s) detected: Large Spike, Small Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Friday evening or Saturday morning

Guess I'll wait to see what happens! Thanks for the offer though!
Sorry for the double post, but AGDQ (Awesome Games Done Quick) is going to be doing a speed run (yeah, I know) of the original Animal Crossing in about half an hour. I guess that entails paying off all debts? Sounds pretty silly but it'll be fun to see the game in action again after so long, and I'm curious.
Holy shit yes! I've been popping in and out of it all day but I might have missed it otherwise.

Okay... my nips jumped.

Holy shit yes! I've been popping in and out of it all day but I might have missed it otherwise.

How close are you to 100 million bells?

Niraj

Okay... my nips jumped.

I was going by their schedule, but as they haven't started SOTN yet, I guess it'll be a little later lol. It's coming on when they finish this though.

I was going by their schedule, but as they haven't started SOTN yet, I guess it'll be a little later lol. It's coming on when they finish this though.
Yeah, just noticed they were doing some warm ups, then the actual Castlevania run, then Animal Crossing, then Yoshi's Island (which I'm totally staying tuned in for).
How close are you to 100 million bells?
Currently at 94.7. Had 95 but lost some from bad nips the week before and didn't buy any last week.

What in the hell is the deal with peppy characters moving without any pings or indications? First I lose Tangy and now I've lost Carmen. They always have an excuse that telling me was too difficult which is nothing like every other personality. They are real shitty friends.

Elija2

Watching the speedrun right now. No idea how this is going to work.

lol at the audience clapping after the speedrunner randomly planted all the flowers.

Elija2

Someone donated 10 cents for every hour of New Leaf that they played.

How much money would that be for you, Niraj? :p

Niraj

Someone donated 10 cents for every hour of New Leaf that they played.

How much money would that be for you, Niraj? :p

Less than 200 dollars, more than 100 dollars :p

It's kind of interesting what villagers never made it past this game. He has 3 that I saw, Lulu, Paolo, and Stella.

Was hoping they'd read it on air but oh well.
(I had donated right before during the Castlevania run. Maybe I should have waited till during.)

Yay, eudaemonic :D

tumblr_mr6kws9KCE1rnq39jo1_100.gif

I disapprove of the Lewd Leaf pimping, but everything else was solid :p

You guys and gals really are dope as fuck though - cheers. Super bummed I missed the run (I was commuting home), but this will just give me more archived footage to get me through next week's workdays!
I still love that you carry the Prude Leaf. Makes me smile when I see your posts outside of this thread. :)

I still love that you carry the Prude Leaf. Makes me smile when I see your posts outside of this thread. :)
I will never forsake the memories of the community I spent roughly three pre-launch weeks in during 2013!

I also love the idea of "stacking" items on an avatar - like fruit! As long as I'm on GAF, my avatar will be prude as hell.

In other news I just have one more Gracie check to pass before I finally get the swaggest shop - been checking fanatically every day upon returning home from work. MAYBE TOMORROW WILL BE MY TIME TO FINALLY SHINE SO I CAN START DROPPING MY BIG BAGS O' BELLS RIGHT INTO THE NOOK FAMILY'S POCKETS

Collete

I've been stopping AC ever since New Year....My horsies are doomed T_T

I will never forsake the memories of the community I spent roughly three pre-launch weeks in during 2013!

I also love the idea of "stacking" items on an avatar - like fruit! As long as I'm on GAF, my avatar will be prude as hell.

In other news I just have one more Gracie check to pass before I finally get the swaggest shop - been checking fanatically every day upon returning home from work. MAYBE TOMORROW WILL BE MY TIME TO FINALLY SHINE SO I CAN START DROPPING MY BIG BAGS O' BELLS RIGHT INTO THE NOOK FAMILY'S POCKETS

I just realized there's a MetalGuardian in the same Twitch chat I'm in. I wonder if that's you? :O

Was hoping they'd read it on air but oh well.
(I had donated right before during the Castlevania run. Maybe I should have waited till during.)

Just read this, that's so sweet of you Euda <3
I was watching the AC run too! It looked quite fun and makes me want to somehow route New Leaf :p

So why do peppy characters tend to move without warning? I think I would like this game better if I was a dictator rather than a mayor.

Azuran

Banned
I love Kyle. He's a rocker and just gave me a pretty nerdy lecture on the type of trains that run in our towns.

LakeEarth

I just picked this up, first Animal Crossing since the original! It's as fun and addicting as I remember it. The whole mayor aspect of it is kinda cool, and I like how I can get bridges and fountains built. I was bitching about how there was only one bridge, and then I saw the whole ordinance thing and I was quite pleased.

But the game definitely makes me realize how busy I am, considering I'm playing the game almost exclusively at night. I can't pay off my loan right now because I need to talk to Tom Nook to but he closes at 8pm. I keep missing it! I know I could just fuck with the 3DS clock, but where's the fun in that?

Question though, how do I make the H&H showcase be more than just a series of empty rooms?

Top Bottom