• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Admittedly, I haven't been the best mayor due to added responsibilities IRL and lost many of my favorite villagers. I made a New Year's resolution to be more active in my village. When I logged in on January 2nd to begin my resolution, I ran into Julian who had just moved into my village. I suppose a actual unicorn is the best sign I could've gotten :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks again! I'm always afraid to stick around because my connection is so shoddy.

EDIT: Yes, yes, I'm about to open up when I get back.

No problem :)

Admittedly, I haven't been the best mayor due to added responsibilities IRL and lost many of my favorite villagers. I made a New Year's resolution to be more active in my village. When I logged in on January 2nd to begin my resolution, I ran into Julian who had just moved into my village. I suppose a actual unicorn is the best sign I could've gotten :p

A lot of people would kill for that kind of luck :p and nice username

Welcome back!

A lot of people would kill for that kind of luck :p and nice username

Heh, thanks! Yeah, I've had some luck with villagers the past year - on my friend's birthday I found Cookie in my campsite (his favorite villager) and on my own birthday I found Lucky there too. There's a sense of guilt with this kind of luck, as I've never jumped on the opportunity to villager trade online.

Korosenai

I haven't played this game in almost a year... I really want to play it but I'm scared to go back because I have no idea what I was doing or what to do next -.-

Zero_IYAD

I told you 3 mil wasn't much :p I think you need around 6.5 mil per house if I remember right.
Yeah well, I can't ask you for more that's for sure.
Are you able to start catching bugs on the island? If so, you can definitely get decent bells from selling the bugs you catch.
Yup.
But as I said before, re-doing things you did before on such large scale isn't easy anymore, no time nor energy to go through the process.

Guess turnips are the only hope, tho even buying turnips & hunting for good prices needs money & time which am really short on -_-

Niraj

Heh, thanks! Yeah, I've had some luck with villagers the past year - on my friend's birthday I found Cookie in my campsite (his favorite villager) and on my own birthday I found Lucky there too. There's a sense of guilt with this kind of luck, as I've never jumped on the opportunity to villager trade online.

I know how that goes. Frogstep here wanted Jeremiah for ages, and I think I've gotten him 4+ times as a camper :/

Korosenai

That's the beauty of Animal Crossing! Do whatever you want for your town.
Which is actually what I did today! Went around cleaning the place up, planting flowers, went to the island for a bit, hung out at club lol, fixed up my house, and started a new public work project. Very productive day, and according to my activity log, the first time I've played the game since 2013.

Azuran

Banned
All right, Kyle is moving in tomorrow. I guess Freya is going to be jealous that she's not the only wolf in town anymore :p

I was very lucky in being able to get the New 3DS. Just digging up some gyroids, I swear the animations are slightly faster than before.

Maybe I'm wanting to believe a bit too readily.

I actually think I am going crazy, but I'm sure its a little bit faster.

It's really impressive actually, seems to track really well. It's a bit funky when you look away though.

Niraj

I was very lucky in being able to get the New 3DS. Just digging up some gyroids, I swear the animations are slightly faster than before.

Maybe I'm wanting to believe a bit too readily.

That's awesome. Glad you're enjoying it.

Anyone need bingo numbers today?

It is really nice and I do really like it, but you guys can definitely wait to get it. It's not the massive leap. Nice that I can play other games in my collection like MGS.

Yeah very lucky to have been invited to buy one.
Yeah, that thing is pretty awesome. I was wanting to hold out for the XL but if by some strange chance they actually offer that to me, I'll go for that one.

In Animal Crossing news, my turnip prices keep plummeting. Really wish I would have woken up sooner for Niraj's prices the other morning.

Got a new villager, Gigi. Frog. Purple frog even? Weird. Anyways, I'm gonna need to bust out my frog hat again soon so she knows who is boss in this town.

Niraj

Yeah, that thing is pretty awesome. I was wanting to hold out for the XL but if by some strange chance they actually offer that to me, I'll go for that one.

In Animal Crossing news, my turnip prices keep plummeting. Really wish I would have woken up sooner for Niraj's prices the other morning.

Got a new villager, Gigi. Frog. Purple frog even? Weird. Anyways, I'm gonna need to bust out my frog hat again soon so she knows who is boss in this town.

Yeah :( I'm down to 82 now. One of two purple frogs. There's also Diva. I'm not sure which one is worse.

Anyone have minimalist stuff I can buy?

I could order what you need for you.

Dak'kon

I've been offered one but not really sure if I should buy it. I feel like I should because so many people are disappointed they can't get it :/

Checked my turnip prices and they're 103 so if you're desperate to cash out then you can come over.

Are you around for snowmen Niraj? :)

I've been offered one but not really sure if I should buy it. I feel like I should because so many people are disappointed they can't get it :/

Checked my turnip prices and they're 103 so if you're desperate to cash out then you can come over.

Not that I'm up for flipping it, but you can probably earn a decent penny on it. <_<

Dak'kon

Not that I'm up for flipping it, but you can probably earn a decent penny on it. <_<

Ehhh, never flipped anything before. Partly due to laziness, partly due to my risk aversion and partly because I'd feel bad :p I might just order it and decide what to do with it afterwards...

Niraj

I've only got the sofa and the ottoman, could you get the rest please?

Yup to both.

Top Bottom