• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

I'll order it for you this morning and have it for sometime this evening. :)

Oh no! Glad you only had 500K worth. I remember some people early on in this thread lost more than that time traveling. :/

Working okay for me on IE.
Don't judge.

Hero.

The indignity of having to take them out of the lockers to sell to Reece.

Hero.

The indignity of having to take them out of the lockers to sell to Reece.
Yeah, I think I had a group of nips expire really early on in my stalk market career because I was holding up for a good price and just forgot about them. By time I realized, I had loaded up Sunday already and I couldn't set the clock back to last minute Saturday night without them spoiling anyways.

Also, Rolf is in boxes today if anyone needs anyone like him. I know I won't get his picture - was kind of a dick to him. I didn't like where his house was either.

---

Image dump time!

cehiH8u.jpg
I suppose...

Still love this exchange.

Glad you checked yourself before you wrecked yourself, Marina...

We have something in common, Papi.

Ouch.

Zero_IYAD

Hey you guys, I have extras of:
Serene Painting
Amazing Painting
Scary Painting
A few Ice furniture

My Snowman is also showing #36 today.

Am looking for an extra Ice & Snowman tables & I need some cash to pay for the main public projects -Reset Center, Museum Expansion-.

Let me know if anyone would like to pass by ^_^

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Since the Nintendo Direct will be out tomorrow, here's hoping for a tidbit of any news on Animal Crossing for Wii U.

I feel like they'd save that for E3 if anything, but what do I know.

Available if anyone wants to grab bingo numbers. Just let me know.

Niraj

Solemn painting at Redd's today. I'm available for that and bingo numbers if anyone needs to grab them today.

Dak'kon

Missed them dude. You're all North American I presume?

Need some more EU people about.

Was able to get some turnips through some trickery.

No, I'm EU but the morning window is only 3 hours compared to the 11 hour window in the afternoon, so it's hard to take advantage of! I'm glad you got to sell some, was going to tip you big to make up for your mishap :p

Are you around to open Niraj?

Sorry, I'm a couple of minutes late but nips in my town are 464. They'll only be that price for the next two and a half hours.

Also, I have your raccoon clock, Heavy.

Opening now if you wanted to sell, Dak.

Dak'kon

Sorry, I'm a couple of minutes late but nips in my town are 464. They'll only be that price for the next two and a half hours.

Also, I have your raccoon clock, Heavy.

Opening now if you wanted to sell, Dak.

Ahhhhhh! Coming now :)

Edit: Thanks eud, that profit almost makes up for the lack of any Animal Crossing news in the ND today :(

Ahhhhhh! Coming now :)

Edit: Thanks eud, that profit almost makes up for the lack of any Animal Crossing news in the ND today :(
Thank you for the tip! I am now 1.5 million Bells from my goal! :D

But yeah, I really wasn't expecting any AC news. Was happy about a new FE though. I miss SwapNote birthday reminders from Kat. :(

The lack of the regular n3DS kinda floored me though. I'm sure they have their reasons but I thought those faceplates scream extra cash. :/ Specially that new Kirby one. :|

Niraj

But yeah, I really wasn't expecting any AC news. Was happy about a new FE though. I miss SwapNote birthday reminders from Kat. :(

The lack of the regular n3DS kinda floored me though. I'm sure they have their reasons but I thought those faceplates scream extra cash. :/ Specially that new Kirby one. :|

That really bummed me out :( don't really want an XL. I was pleased with a lot of the other stuff though, so oh well.

Yep, same here for Fire Emblem.

tumblr_ngga2qcQSv1s8bru9o1_500.jpg

Ah man, now I want an Animal Crossing crossover with Fire Emblem. Animal Emblem: Seize the Throne from Nook.

Prisoner

Can anyone help me complete my astro and stripe furniture sets?

I need the stripe bed, closet, lamp, sink, sofa, table, and tv. I also need the astro dresser.

If youre still open ill come on over.
I was just about to shut down but I'll open back up for ya. :p

Nip prices are no longer amazing but they are 204. Just let me know if you want me to open up to sell.
Can anyone help me complete my astro and stripe furniture sets?

I need the stripe bed, closet, lamp, sink, sofa, table, and tv. I also need the astro dresser.
I'll order um for ya but I have a few other things ordered so I won't have everything till tomorrow morning.

Holepunch

Just got this game last week. Looks like it dropped off in popularity but nice to see there is still a community kicking around.

Anyways, I got a Redd with a genuine Fine Painting if anyone wants to come claim it. Friendcode is 4957 2400 7999. I assume I just leave the gate open?

Top Bottom