• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Elija2

Perfect apples are going for a premium in my town if anyone wants to sell their stash. Redd is also selling a legit great statue in my town if anyone wants to come buy it. Turnips are also going for 178 bells in my town if anyone wants to make a safe profit.

Got some left to sell if you're still around.

Ah, sorry I missed this.

Fishing tournament this weekend. I think we should post scores and the overall winner gets a little trophy on their avatar until the next fishing tournament kicks off.

I have to capture sea bass - 39.95 incher this morning.

Fishing tournament this weekend. I think we should post scores and the overall winner gets a little trophy on their avatar until the next fishing tournament kicks off.

I have to capture sea bass - 39.95 incher this morning.

Do I have to sign up somewhere in my town to participate? I'm fairly new to this game...

Do I have to sign up somewhere in my town to participate? I'm fairly new to this game...

when you start it up, you'll have an announcement that the fishing tournament is kicking off. I don't know if its the same for everyone, but I have to capture a sea bass. Go to your town square to find out.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
zlCfzS5ZazEGnWhkZg

zlCfzS5ZdcErRJq4yp

Almost done. Want to thank Allan Holdsworth for letting me pull weeds a few times, but especially want to thank bluepolicebox who let me over many, many, many times to pull weeds from her town. Wouldn't even be close without that help <3

I'll be around for a couple hours if anyone needs bingo numbers today.

Dak'kon

Congrats Niraj. Don't think I'll ever get that badge. Had Beautiful Ordinance from the very first day I could.

Just got home from work, you still around for bingo?

My numbers are 13, 25, 37 & 39 and my turnips are 154 if anyone's desperate.

Niraj

Congrats Niraj. Don't think I'll ever get that badge. Had Beautiful Ordinance from the very first day I could.

Just got home from work, you still around for bingo?

My numbers are 13, 25, 37 & 39 and my turnips are 154 if anyone's desperate.

Yeah, I'll open for you.

Almost done. Want to thank Allan Holdsworth for letting me pull weeds a few times, but especially want to thank bluepolicebox who let me over many, many, many times to pull weeds from her town. Wouldn't even be close without that help <3

Congratulations on becoming a menacing addict :D

tumblr_n3hfdcnFTu1tsq9ugo1_250.gif

Frogstep

zlCfzS5ZazEGnWhkZg

zlCfzS5ZdcErRJq4yp

I'll be around for a couple hours if anyone needs bingo numbers today.

Holy shit, man. Congrats!

I'm sure most of us saw the number needed to get gold and were like, "yeah fuck that". But not you, man! :D

Niraj

Niraj you are a hero amongst all.

Any have this game on cart, what's the sticker like on it? Strangely want to see it.

Edit: google is my friend.

Congratulations on becoming a menacing addict :D

Holy shit, man. Congrats!

I'm sure most of us saw the number needed to get gold and were like, "yeah fuck that". But not you, man! :D

;) thanks. To celebrate, here's that weird comic about weeding again:

SON OF A BITCH

Frita, the ugly-ass pinata vomit that deludes herself into thinking she's a welcomed villager in my town, finally - FINALLY broke the news to me yesterday that she was moving.

I couldn't believe it. I was elated. Euphoric, even. After all of the hate mail I had sent her, all of the times I had trapped her in a ring of pits, all of the gifts of garbage I had passed her way, she was finally going to be out of my life.

Until today. I visited her house, ecstatic that this would be the last time her crusty husk would soil my vision.

She mentions the move again, giving me two options:

"Don't go!"
and
"Who are you again?"

I naturally go for the second one. And then... "Oh no! I forgot I still have business to take care of here. I'm going to have to call the move off - looks like you'll have to put up with me for a little while longer! Abuse me!" (That last part is the catch phrase I gave her)

Now... if I hadn't talked to her, she would have still moved, correct? What are the chances of me undoing this by resetting my game without saving? I'm on pins and needles here...

Does anybody know if that would work?

:(

Dak'kon

SON OF A BITCH
Does anybody know if that would work?

:(

Yep, reset the game without saving and don't talk to her again until she's in boxes. Equally, if someone has been "chosen" by the game to move and pings you and still decides to stay you can reset until they say they're actually moving (and then don't talk to them).

Edit: And if you want to make doubly sure she's still moving just talk to your other villagers till they mention she's moving or talk to her again till she mentions it and then reset if she decides to stay.

Yep, reset the game without saving and don't talk to her again until she's in boxes. Equally, if someone has been "chosen" by the game to move and pings you and still decides to stay you can reset until they say they're actually moving (and then don't talk to them).

Edit: And if you want to make doubly sure she's still moving just talk to your other villagers till they mention she's moving or talk to her again till she mentions it and then reset if she decides to stay.
So I restarted... talked to Frita again. I chose the same "Who are you again" option, and she again decided to stay. I restarted again... this time using reverse psychology and saying "Don't go!". Still wanted to stay. I restarted a third time, and talked to other villagers... the only morsel of info I could get was "Frita is thinking about moving... she hasn't made up her mind yet though, so there's still time to talk her out of it." Hopefully that's good enough, and not talking to her will prompt her to move... though she was originally going to move out tomorrow and she doesn't have packed boxes yet ;_;

Dak'kon

So I restarted... talked to Frita again. I chose the same "Who are you again" option, and she again decided to stay. I restarted again... this time using reverse psychology and saying "Don't go!". Still wanted to stay. I restarted a third time, and talked to other villagers... the only morsel of info I could get was "Frita is thinking about moving... she hasn't made up her mind yet though, so there's still time to talk her out of it." Hopefully that's good enough, and not talking to her will prompt her to move... though she was originally going to move out tomorrow and she doesn't have packed boxes yet ;_;

If you haven't saved after she "changed her mind" and chose to stay then she WILL be moving still. You don't have to get her to confirm she's still moving or anything. I was just saying that, for your own piece of mind, you can double check with her or other villagers that she's still moving. The only way she'll be staying now is if you talk to her, get her to change her mind and then save. The fact that a villager says she's moving shows you haven't messed it up and she's still going.

Edit: and I'm pretty sure the day they're meant to move is the day they're in boxes and then the day after that their house is gone.

If you haven't saved after she "changed her mind" and chose to stay then she WILL be moving still. You don't have to get her to confirm she's still moving or anything. I was just saying that, for your own piece of mind, you can double check with her or other villagers that she's still moving. The only way she'll be staying now is if you talk to her, get her to change her mind and then save. The fact that a villager says she's moving shows you haven't messed it up and she's still going.

Edit: and I'm pretty sure the day they're meant to move is the day they're in boxes and then the day after that their house is gone.
Ahhh, that's a smooth relief on my weathered mind :) Maybe I'll celebrate with hot wings tonight.

Thanks for all the timely info here, my friend!

I just started playing, I don't have much but about a half dozen of pears in my town, but if anyone wants to send some fruit my way I would be grateful. 4468-0977-5046. PM me if interested.

grumpy

Can anyone open their gates for me for a bit? Need to sell some perfect apples to make a quick buck :D

4596 - 9473 - 4020

Sorry for the bump, but could anyone open up their gates for me? Really need to get some extra dough in order to finish up some public works projects for that stupid perfect town rating.

Niraj

Sorry for the bump, but could anyone open up their gates for me? Really need to get some extra dough in order to finish up some public works projects for that stupid perfect town rating.

Yeah, give me a second.

Frogstep

I just started playing, I don't have much but about a half dozen of pears in my town, but if anyone wants to send some fruit my way I would be grateful. 4468-0977-5046. PM me if interested.

I've got every town fruit available, as well as some perfect oranges you can have, whenever you're around and haven't gotten hooked up. :D

Zing

Banned
Snow tyke and Snow mam created. Going to try for the older brother today. I assume he is in between the size of those two.

I hadn't played in a month. Weeds everywhere. Otherwise my town seemed okay. My flowers have all been wiped out but that's fine. I'll replant in the spring.

Edit: bah. Made another snowmam.

Dak'kon

Available if anyone needs bingo numbers.

Yes please if you're around. I also need sigs and have Katie if that's OK?

Snow tyke and Snow mam created. Going to try for the older brother today. I assume he is in between the size of those two.

I hadn't played in a month. Weeds everywhere. Otherwise my town seemed okay. My flowers have all been wiped out but that's fine. I'll replant in the spring.

Edit: bah. Made another snowmam.

Snowboy is by far the hardest to get right. Here's a guide: http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/39261094591/the-above-images-show-you-the-correct-dimensions

I'd also save and reset if you mess it up, which I would usually do once or twice per day -_-

Missed out on buying nips this weekend since I was busy all weekend but I'll keep an eye on my prices for others. Only 66 this morning.

Also, if I see you open up, Niraj - I'll pop over for some sigs at the same time. Hamlet hit me up today and I actually like him.

Blues1990

Hey, everyone.

I'm at my wits end with trying to find & donate all these items through normal means, and it would mean a lot to me if someone could help me out. I have all the insects, however.

This is what I need:

Triceratops Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Koi
Pop-eyed Goldfish
Killfish
Soft-shelled Turtle
Tadpole
Frog
Catfish
Eel
Giant Snakehead
Pike
Sweetfish
Char
Stringfish
Salmon
King Salmon
Mitten Crab
Guppy
Nibble Fish
Angelfish
Neon Tetra
Piranha
Arowana
Dorado
Gar
Arapaima
Saddled Bichir
Napoleonfish
Blow Fish
Giant Trevally

Hey, everyone.

I'm at my wits end with trying to find & donate all these items through normal means, and it would mean a lot to me if someone could help me out. I have all the insects, however.

This is what I need:

Triceratops Skull
Dimetrodon Torso

shit-ton of fish
We can help keep an eye out for the bolded but when it comes to fish, you are on your own. Only you can donate fish and no one can actually give you any. Need to catch them yourself.

Blues1990

We can help keep an eye out for the bolded but when it comes to fish, you are on your own. Only you can donate fish and no one can actually give you any. Need to catch them yourself.

I understand that, but even after following the online guides, I have only gotten multiple Guppies & Smelts. Exact time, location, season, you name it, but I`ve been catching nothing but Smelts, and I have a silver fishing rod, so what am I doing wrong?

Still, it would be great if someone could donate those dinosaur bones, so it`s one less thing to think about.

Top Bottom