• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

I understand that, but even after following the online guides, I have only gotten multiple Guppies & Smelts. Exact time, location, season, you name it, but I`ve been catching nothing but Smelts, and I have a silver fishing rod, so what am I doing wrong?

Still, it would be great if someone could donate those dinosaur bones, so it`s one less thing to think about.

Save and continue could work. It's a matter of randomness so you'll just have to plug at it slowly each day.

Linius

Just a friendly reminder fellow AC-GAF folks: Club Nintendo is being discontinued in a few months ahead. Gaming side should have more information.

So if you just got Animal Crossing, make sure to register your PIN at the website as you won't be able to save the code for the new year.

Edit: http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/

Yeah, gonna spend my last stars in the coming months. Hopefully they add some cool things.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I have a ton of shit I've been hoarding that I'm going to have to register now :/

I'm free for bingo numbers if any of you guys are around.

I have a ton of shit I've been hoarding that I'm going to have to register now :/
I don't have a ton of codes to register but I have plenty of surveys. The key is doing them by the end of March. You only get to redeem the coins by the end of June.

Nips are 115 this morning. Curious what the afternoon will be. It's only Tuesday though.

Oh, and bizarro events in my town. I have Sprinkle again. But it's not the Sprinkle I had in my town before; this one is from Chocolat. So I talk to her and I'm like "welcome back!" and she's all like "do I know you?". At least this one put their house in a better spot than the other Sprinkle.

Oh, and Linius... I don't recognize you without your old avatar. Took me a moment to realize it was you. *chuckles*

Niraj

I don't have a ton of codes to register but I have plenty of surveys. The key is doing them by the end of March. You only get to redeem the coins by the end of June.

Nips are 115 this morning. Curious what the afternoon will be. It's only Tuesday though.

Oh, and bizarro events in my town. I have Sprinkle again. But it's not the Sprinkle I had in my town before; this one is from Chocolat. So I talk to her and I'm like "welcome back!" and she's all like "do I know you?". At least this one put their house in a better spot than the other Sprinkle.

Oh, and Linius... I don't recognize you without your old avatar. Took me a moment to realize it was you. *chuckles*

Yeah, I just want to get it out of the way as soon as I can. I'll probably get around to it this weekend or a bit later since the site is probably getting hammered. Hopefully they add some shit that's worthwhile. Not sure what they'll offer in terms of physical stuff, but digitally I wouldn't be surprised if they just put up all the digital rewards they've offered in the past again. Hopefully there's some new stuff in relation to that though.

Turnips are 152. Will try to check them tomorrow morning.

You've had a lot of villagers. I still kind of wish I'd pushed a few more out the door to get my dearly departed pig back.

samn

On the fence about buying this again. Played it for 2 weeks when it came out and made it into a chore for myself, running down a checklist of stuff to do each day, then sold it. I could see myself enjoying it as much as I did Wild World if I just took my time and didn't run to gamefaqs for info.

I need to consolidate all the stuff laying about in my town. Isabelle already said it looks like a landfill. =(

Might start giving away extra villager pictures soon.

Niraj

I'm open.

Edit: 8, 21, 36, 39

closed for now, but if you need any of those let me know

Dak'kon

Well my turnips went up this morning so they may peak tomorrow at some point but no idea how high. I'll keep checking though.

I meant to post these before but Chadder is such an OUTRAGEOUS flirt!

RuY4Luv.jpg

Sure, but you don't have to put your finger on my lips to shush me.

VyE25tw.jpg

Uh... ummm...

Z8f50ww.jpg

Let's just decide closer to the time, OK?

Guy has no shame.

Miiverse
Kyogoku

Hi there! I'm Aya Kyogoku, director of Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

We've created a new announcement community here as a related community to the Animal Crossing: New Leaf community!

It's been over a year since Animal Crossing: New Leaf was released, and we're planning to bring you fun news and messages from the developers to help you fully enjoy this game.

Stay tuned!
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/245720-miiverse-gets-animal-crossing-announcement-community
New AC miiverse community

Top Bottom