• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

kWDssvL.jpg

Can't wait for the crushing disappointment when Nintendo doesn't let me use my Kirby amiibo in my town.

New player here, I'm trying to build up my fruit collection. If anyone could bring some fruit to my town that would be great. You're welcome to all the fruit in my village (mostly pears). I'll be playing until 7 PST.

4468-0977-5046. PM or message on this board if interested.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
New player here, I'm trying to build up my fruit collection. If anyone could bring some fruit to my town that would be great. You're welcome to all the fruit in my village (mostly pears). I'll be playing until 7 PST.

You can stop by my town and grab fruit if you want, 2836-0258-6584. Just let me know.

mandiller

Is anyone available to let me come to their town to sell my fruit? Someone who doesn't have oranges as their native fruit :) My friend code: 2277-6655-8439

SerTapTap

Friend made off with my gold axe and keep making excuses/ignoring, can I get one on a second character without a reset and if not, how many arms and legs does it cost to get one otherwise?

Niraj

Friend made off with my gold axe and keep making excuses/ignoring, can I get one on a second character without a reset and if not, how many arms and legs does it cost to get one otherwise?

You can get one with a second character the same way you got the first one. So 50 saplings again.

SerTapTap

You can get one with a second character the same way you got the first one. So 50 saplings again.

Oh right, crap, I was hoping that was the perfect town for X days one. Not sure I need it that urgently, I don't play often but thought I'd replace it if reasonable.

Elija2

Blaire visited my campsite today and I got her to move in. I had her in Wild World so it'll be nice to see her in my town again.

Just a FYI, my nip prices are 135. It's not amazing but you'll at least be getting your money back if you're still sitting on a stack of them with it being Friday night.

Amiibro

been gone for a long time in my town. Came back and there is not many weeds around because I picked that option but there is a bunch of flowers... like everywhere.

Can I stop this?

SerTapTap

been gone for a long time in my town. Came back and there is not many weeds around because I picked that option but there is a bunch of flowers... like everywhere.

Can I stop this?

Flowers naturally breed ...though I didn't realize notice excessively many over what there initially was (there are a great deal of flowers in my town). Localize or erraticate them, they breed when 2 are 1 panel apart, I think. But I think a set number of flowers will spawn over X number of days no matter what. You can place down patterns to completely stop them from touching a tile.

For quick-ish removal you can just use a shovel, doesn't damage the grass like trampling, doesn't need pocket space. The holes despawn when you leave the map.

Hey AC GAF. It's been a busy couple weeks for me. I spoke briefly about it in the AGDQ thread but my mom had surgery earlier this month and between helping her recover (she's doing really good), trying to get a new job, and looking for a place to live, I haven't had much time for New Leaf or to really stop by. Now things are freeing up and I've been back in this game like no other. I don't know what it is but this has the most pull on me since the original game. Love it so much.

Welcome. Feel free to ask for anything you need and I'm sure someone here will help out. If I can help you with anything, just ask. I'm on EST time by the way.
2723-9891-0214

Niraj

Hey AC GAF. It's been a busy couple weeks for me. I spoke briefly about it in the AGDQ thread but my mom had surgery earlier this month and between helping her recover (she's doing really good), trying to get a new job, and looking for a place to live, I haven't had much time for New Leaf or to really stop by. Now things are freeing up and I've been back in this game like no other. I don't know what it is but this has the most pull on me since the original game. Love it so much.

Glad that your mom is doing well now :)

Actually got the last of them a few weeks ago on reddit, thanks.
Oh cool. Glad you were able to get them. I had been saving mine but unless anyone else really needs up, I'll just sell them to ReTail when a special pops up.
Damn.. that's a lot! Glad to see you're getting a little time back and your mom is doing better. :)

SerTapTap

It's probably the easiest golden item to get. Just buy 50 saplings.

It's still really mind-numbing and time consuming, and will take like a month realtime without advancing days (and it's even more mind-numbing if you do). Not really a fan of how extensive most of the golden X requirements are, at least for the ones where it isn't purely cosmetic.

Choomp

Banned
It's still really mind-numbing and time consuming, and will take like a month realtime without advancing days (and it's even more mind-numbing if you do). Not really a fan of how extensive most of the golden X requirements are, at least for the ones where it isn't purely cosmetic.

Yeah, yeah, you're right. It is mind numbing and time consuming, the golden requirements suck, it's just easier than having to catch all the fish and bugs, that's all.

Elija2

Perfect peaches are going for a premium in my town if anyone wants to sell their stash.

Also Redd is selling a gallant statue in my town if anyone wants to come buy it.

Glad that your mom is doing well now :)

Oh cool. Glad you were able to get them. I had been saving mine but unless anyone else really needs up, I'll just sell them to ReTail when a special pops up.

Damn.. that's a lot! Glad to see you're getting a little time back and your mom is doing better. :)
Thanks. Like I said, been busy. Right now my mom recovering is the only thing going well. I can't find a job for anything and we keep getting turned down for apartments which we thought would be easy and one that looked good said no and freaked out because we were able to pay a year upfront (I have an aunt that's willing to help do that).

So yeah, AC keeps me calm and relaxed at times like this.

I wish I were in a position to be able to offer actual help.

I hope things become less stressful and you're able to concentrate on more productive things.

I have a friend who might be able to help out though a few things depend on timing being right for that and there's one one job option I'm waiting on. Both would mean moving but I'm honestly ready for a break from here. I've lived around this area my whole life and I think somewhere new (even if it's the same state just further away) would be nice. I just want a job so I can go back to college and do it right this time.

I have a friend who might be able to help out though a few things depend on timing being right for that and there's one one job option I'm waiting on. Both would mean moving but I'm honestly ready for a break from here. I've lived around this area my whole life and I think somewhere new (even if it's the same state just further away) would be nice. I just want a job so I can go back to college and do it right this time.
Moving can make a huge difference. Though I also moved from the Detroit area to California so that is a huge difference. *chuckles*
zlCfzS7dcyUR36_5Qw

Got this letter when I started up today.
Oh man... 7-11 stuff please!!!

Top Bottom