• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

KaneU

So I just started playing this wonderful game a couple of days ago, and I would love to visit some new towns but I have no friends :(

So here is my friend code, so feel free to add me, and if you do please pm me with your FC so we can visit each other's towns!

Kane - 3540 0966 7502

colon

I had been updating my town regularly in the Dream Suite on main street. I had 77 visitors, but a week or two ago when I updated it, she gave me a new dream address code and reset the number of visitors to 0. How can I prevent that from happening again?

I had been updating my town regularly in the Dream Suite on main street. I had 77 visitors, but a week or two ago when I updated it, she gave me a new dream address code and reset the number of visitors to 0. How can I prevent that from happening again?

You can't unfortunately. It just happens randomly. Some people have had their address changed multiple times. Others have kept the same one since the Japanese launch.

On the plus side, you can now visit the old version of your town as long as it remains on the server. I hope some sort of caching feature like this is added in future games. I'd love to be able to walk through a version of my town from a year ago.

Azuran

Banned
zlCfzS7dcyUR36_5Qw

Got this letter when I started up today.

Well, back to my New Leaf town I go.

I missed you guys. Pokemon took over my 3DS during January >.>

Chopper! Why you do this to me!?

Emotion_surprise.JPG
Can I pile on especially with your avatar like that:
FIGURE-009971.jpg

Chrom is up for preorder for those that were interested:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-009971&page=top
3,580 JPY here.
http://biginjap.com/en/pvc-figures/11467-fire-emblem-awakening-chara-form-chrom.html
3,420 JPY here.
Hey AC GAF. It's been a busy couple weeks for me. I spoke briefly about it in the AGDQ thread but my mom had surgery earlier this month and between helping her recover (she's doing really good), trying to get a new job, and looking for a place to live, I haven't had much time for New Leaf or to really stop by. Now things are freeing up and I've been back in this game like no other. I don't know what it is but this has the most pull on me since the original game. Love it so much.
Glad your mum's okay =)
Quite surprising there are still plenty of new AC players joining here =D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Look what just arrived in the post. Sweet!

That's fine and all, but tell us more about that menu.

Have a serene painting if anyone needs it, and I'm around for bingo numbers. I'll open so you can buy a sapling Heavy's Sandvich.

Dak'kon

That's fine and all, but tell us more about that menu.

Have a serene painting if anyone needs it, and I'm around for bingo numbers. I'll open so you can buy a sapling Heavy's Sandvich.

I slacked off with bingo over the weekend so I'll come over. Also have Katie if that's OK :)

Dak'kon

Those faceplates are so pretty but I've already ordered the wooden Mario ones. I think they should've included a download code for a matching theme with them though. Seems a bit stingy!

Chopper

Those faceplates are so pretty but I've already ordered the wooden Mario ones. I think they should've included a download code for a matching theme with them though. Seems a bit stingy!
I have these ones, the white Smash Bros ones and the Ambassador ones. I also intend on picking up the Boo ones. I'll just switch them around depending on my mood. :)

I sold my ambassador plates, didn't really like them, thought someone else could enjoy them instead of me.

I only charged for the price of getting some new plates before people judge me!

I sold my ambassador plates, didn't really like them, thought someone else could enjoy them instead of me.

I only charged for the price of getting some new plates before people judge me!
No judging here. What do you think this is? Gaming? ;) Sorry about missing your call for turnips yesterday, by the way. I was out all day and didn't get home the evening.

---

My nip this morning are 118. Interesting start. I also have Perfect Peaches on premium today if anyone needs to sell theirs.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My ambassador plates are safely enclosed in the packaging the Smash plates came in.

I quite like the simplicity of their design but the fact that they are exclusive means I daren't ruin them.

My ambassador plates are safely enclosed in the packaging the Smash plates came in.

I quite like the simplicity of their design but the fact that they are exclusive means I daren't ruin them.
Yeah hearing the stories of how some people getting irked so much about it being scratched made me glad I swapped it for the Smash plates, wanna get new ones especially the wood effect one but missed out on the misprices some sites had ;__;

MicH

Can I pile on especially with your avatar like that:
FIGURE-009971.jpg

Chrom is up for preorder for those that were interested:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-009971&page=top
3,580 JPY here.
http://biginjap.com/en/pvc-figures/11467-fire-emblem-awakening-chara-form-chrom.html
3,420 JPY here.

Glad your mum's okay =)
WHY DID YOU POST THIS?! Fuck, I need this. Already have the Lucina figma pre-ordered too. Ack, my wallet!!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah hearing the stories of how some people getting irked so much about it being scratched made me glad I swapped it for the Smash plates, wanna get new ones especially the wood effect one but missed out on the misprices some sites had ;__;
I like the simple blue plaid design but that's coming out in the second batch so who knows when I can get it. Tempted to import from Japan so I can get it early.

I haven't even taken my 3DS out yet because I need a new case for it (another thing I could get from Japan I suppose).

Moving can make a huge difference. Though I also moved from the Detroit area to California so that is a huge difference. *chuckles*
I hope so though I don't think it'll be a big a move as here to California. That's really quite a change. How you like it there?

Starting my game back up and Biff has moved in.

Glad your mum's okay =)
Thanks. While I've been playing the game since Nov. 2013 and have put many, many hours into it, I didn't start posting in the AC threads until late OT5. It always seemed like a cool place but I don't know, time and stuff got in the way. Been loving being part of this community since though.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Ooh. I like that in red. Have you seen any better pictures? Is it well padded?

Edit: I just realised the translation is "cushion pouch". Good enough for me. Bought.
Can I ask what forwarding service you're using to buy off Amazon UK? Was looking one called Tenso earlier.

Holy crap, the theme's music is KK Song!

Yeahhhhhh, that's why it's so cool!

Moving the icons around is a pain though I agree, in fact after buying a bunch of themes I only use the (slightly boring) blue checkered gingham type one now as I can have my screen full of icons without covering anything up.

There's a cover plate that matches it though so I'll definitely buy that :)

I like the simple blue plaid design but that's coming out in the second batch so who knows when I can get it. Tempted to import from Japan so I can get it early.

I think we're talking about the same plate, is this the one you mean...?

630x.jpg

The matching theme is the one I've been using recently, really soothing music. Kinda gutted that cover isn't in the first set of UK plates :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think we're talking about the same plate, is this the one you mean...?

http://images.nintendolife.com/news...u_to_gaze_longingly_at/attachment/16/630x.jpg

The matching theme is the one I've been using recently, really soothing music. Kinda gutted that cover isn't in the first set of UK plates :(
Yep. It's a nice simple design and the reason I had my sights set on a white N3DS. Also having checked out the different tunes that go with the themes, the matching theme certainly has one of the better ones. It's actually a shame one can't mix and match theme items once you buy them since I'd rather have the original theme compositions than the game rips that I've probably heard enough of in game.

Yep. It's a nice simple design and the reason I had my sights set on a white N3DS. Also having checked out the different tunes that go with the themes, the matching theme certainly has one of the better ones. It's actually a shame one can't mix and match theme items once you buy them since I'd rather have the original theme compositions than the game rips that I've probably heard enough of in game.

I asked for just that in a recent survey, whenever I get bored of a theme it's always because the music has started to grate on me.
If it was an option I'd probably buy every single Animal Crossing theme though just so I could cycle the tracks, I don't like the monstrosity that is the New Year theme but I want the music.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Free for bingo numbers if anyone needs them today.

Forgot to mention that the Aquarius urn is available through the post office if you don't have it.

Also:

12212247125_6f9c7c1360_o.png

Top Bottom