• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Oh hey.

zlCfzTA9KT4W3kMak7
zlCfzTA9Ly0nR9FnbK
I... I need that.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks for posting that Robin, was wondering what you guys were getting this time around.

Okay... so... I didn't need any Pavé pieces because I completed my set last year. Knowing how much of a pain this event can be though... I Pavéd myself out and grabbed the following for CrossingGaf.

Wall X 2
Floor X 2
Sofa X 4
Bookshelf X 3
Chest X 5
Closet X 4
Clock X 1
Bed X 2
End Table X 3
Chair X 1
Bureau X 2
Table X 3

The bed I'm saving for Zing and you're welcome to one of the closets, Woxel. I'm sorry the random furniture gods did not smile upon me, Chok. If I remember correct, the table was one of the pieces that gave me a hard time last year too. :(

OMG I FINALLY GOT A TABLE!! It's yours if you want it Chok. (Oddly enough, after I got the one... I received three more in a row.) >.>

I'll check your profiles for friend codes and add you and then open up if you're still around. Zing, I'll put your bed by my house so it's not mixed up in the other leftovers.

Edit: Wox, I need your FC.

Oh, and I have a shit ton of gyroids by my tree. If anyone needs them, feel free. I also have a few paintings in my Retail.

Edit #2: Need to make dinner. If anyone wants me to open after, let me know.

Edit #4: I'll be around tomorrow morning/afternoon if anyone wants to pick from what I picked up.

Zing

Banned
Eudaemonic, I think I still have you in my friends list. Did you delete me? :(

I am up for a few hours if you are able to open gates or want to come to my town. Thanks for saving the bed for me. It's the only piece my nine-year-old daughter is missing.

Eudaemonic, I think I still have you in my friends list. Did you delete me? :(

I am up for a few hours if you are able to open gates or want to come to my town. Thanks for saving the bed for me. It's the only piece my nine-year-old daughter is missing.
I re-added you because at one point I needed to trim down and I hadn't seen you on in a bit. I'll let you know as soon as I'm done with dinner though. :) If you need an extra visitor, I can drop it off too.

enoki

I'm looking for a Pavé bookshelf and a floor, if anyone would like to donate/trade.

I have an extra chair, closet, bureau, end table, wall, and sofa.

EDIT: Glad I'm not the only one getting frustrated in the final stretch. :p

Choomp

Banned
That was a crazy/productive Festivale, for sure. Got my furniture and did a lot of much needed organizing/ getting rid of stuff. Have an extra Pave end table and I think the other things a clock?.. Not sure, just if anyone wants.

Chopper

Greetings ACGaf! Just thought I'd check in to let you know that Chopper Jr has finally arrived! I'm a daddy to a beautiful little boy, who we've named Axel. He's a very healthy 8lb 8oz, and his mummy is my absolute hero. Will post a pic as soon as I have some wifi. I'll be buying him a copy of New Leaf as soon as his fingers work properly. :)

Niraj

Greetings ACGaf! Just thought I'd check in to let you know that Chopper Jr has finally arrived! I'm a daddy to a beautiful little boy, who we've named Axel. He's a very healthy 8lb 8oz, and his mummy is my absolute hero. Will post a pic as soon as I have some wifi. I'll be buying him a copy of New Leaf as soon as his fingers work properly. :)

Congrats buddy :D

Now you have to play again and get this dude to move in:

Oh shit! Congrats! Glad to hear everything went smooth! Make sure you play NL music when Axel is falling asleep too. :)

Zing

Banned
Thanks to some rearranging and a full set of Pavé furniture, I have broken the 150k HHA ceiling. I received my golden home model today. I was hovering around 149k for months.

Azuran

Banned

Congrats Chopper!

Did you say goodbye to sleep yet?

I have some of the pave furniture, I don't want them. Complete or nothing.

edit: also massive congratulations chopper. amazing news.
Do I have the other pieces you're missing? I'm gonna open up in about 15 minutes... A couple pieces are spoken for but I still have a big haul.
Thanks to some rearranging and a full set of Pavé furniture, I have broken the 150k HHA ceiling. I received my golden home model today. I was hovering around 149k for months.
Yay!!

Okie, opened up my for those who might have wanted to pop by for Pavé furniture.

I put aside the table for Chok and the bookshelf and floor for Contralto in front of my town tree so they know those are the ones spoken for. Otherwise no one has claimed anything else in particular.

I may be AFK since I'm working. If so, feel free to shop or take a gyroid or two. Just no running or taking of flowers, please. :)
Yaaaay, babies!

Nips are 550 in my Retail if anyone's selling.
Damn! That's insane for so early in the week.

Also, Axel looks like he's happy to be in light and not a dark lady cave. :p

Edit: Okay, shut down my town finally. Don't think anyone popped over aside from Robin. I might be back on later; promised my best bud I'd play Fantasy Life with her tonight so I could be on after.

Congratulations Chopper, Choppette, and little Chop Jr.! :D That's wonderful news. I'm glad everyone is happy and healthy.

I came over for sigs! Thanks for opening though.
Yay! Someone made my town useful while it was in sleep mode!!

And about the pillow...
I found it earlier but I didn't post it because I just don't wanna hear bullshit about how we're condoning the sexualization of animals when it's not the case. Some people have their panties on so tight it could block menstruation and I just didn't want that rearing it's head again in here.

Niraj

Yay! Someone made my town useful while it was in sleep mode!!

And about the pillow...
I found it earlier but I didn't post it because I just don't wanna hear bullshit about how we're condoning the sexualization of animals when it's not the case. Some people have their panties on so tight it could block menstruation and I just didn't want that rearing it's head again in here.

Ugh, stop condoning the sexualization of animals already. We get it.

Congratulations! :)

Well, I finally was able to keep a villager from moving, so I guess I'll see you all in the next Animal Crossing game!
ON one hand I'm like... yay for stopping a moving villager. On another I'm like awww you're stopping for now. You can still visit us though. :)
Hey, I have one of those!

...I really need to play New Leaf more often. My hunger for Animal Crossing Wii U is getting to an all-time high.
I'm gonna be shocked if SOMETHING isn't announced at E3. Though I honestly don't know how often I'll play the Wii U AC. I'm just more of a handheld person and I like being able to play when I want to on my own system. Now if it links... that will be an entirely different story.

ON one hand I'm like... yay for stopping a moving villager. On another I'm like awww you're stopping for now. You can still visit us though. :)

I'm gonna be shocked if SOMETHING isn't announced at E3. Though I honestly don't know how often I'll play the Wii U AC. I'm just more of a handheld person and I like being able to play when I want to on my own system. Now if it links... that will be an entirely different story.

I am hoping they'll do something with the Treehouse thing like they did before. Maybe give a small trailer, but the following Treehouse stuff can expand on it.

Choomp

Banned

I have a feeling there's going to be some sort of 3DS/Wii U functionality. Something tells me the Wii U game will be very similar to New Leaf. Good thing is, they probably won't pull a NL where they show a quick teaser and then at an extremely slow pace show more from the game and release way too long from the initial reveal cause the Wii U really needs a few more titles at the end of the year and could very well be nearing the end of it's cycle.

Congratulations! Good to hear everyone's healthy too.

And now ACGAF tiime for you irregularly updated weird Animal Crossing merchandise of the day, surprised it hasn't been posted XD:
I want to ask why but I know I shouldn't ask why.

Oh FFFFS, Celia is moving in right on my path to ReTail again. I'm about ready to destroy that bridge and build it somewhere else.

Also... I'm giving till Monday for anyone to decide if they want any of that extra Pavé furniture. Otherwise I'm packing it up and saving it for the next ReTail furniture special day. So far the only one who picked up anything was Zing. Just need to let me know what times you're available to stop by.

On a happier note than Celia destroying my plans, I now have a new3DS. :D

I need some help with Gracie, tasked with dressing ornately.

I need these tings pls:

Royal Shorts bottom Ornate

Coin Headpiece hat Ornate
Crown hat Ornate
Elegant Hat hat Ornate
Festivale Accessory hat Ornate
Flashy Hairpin hat Ornate
Floppy Hat hat Ornate
Funky Wig hat Ornate
Girl's Day Updo hat Ornate
Hair-Bow Wig hat Ornate
Matronly Bun hat Ornate