• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
You can get the Pisces lamp at the post office should you want one as of a couple days ago.

12795895005_8226fd6921_o.png

12795895105_db34f7698c_o.png

Also keep in mind that today is the last day you can get a dung beetle since the snow will be gone tomorrow.

Zing

Banned
Welp, I'm surely not getting a golden rod or completing my museum this year. I've been stringfish'd
I found mine in my river the other day. Is it that rare?

I almost forgot that I need a Blowfish. Can you get them on island or does it have to be in town? Same for the sweet shrimp. I spent a lot of time diving on island but almost none in town. Maybe that explains why I haven't seen that particular shrimp.

Niraj

I found mine in my river the other day. Is it that rare?

I almost forgot that I need a Blowfish. Can you get them on island or does it have to be in town? Same for the sweet shrimp. I spent a lot of time diving on island but almost none in town. Maybe that explains why I haven't seen that particular shrimp.

You can get them in town. The only island-unique things are the ribbon eel, whale shark, giant trevally, spotted garden eel, and giant isopod.

Hmm...just some thoughts at the moment for summertime E3 announcements...

1. New Animal Crossing Wii U game
2. Amiibos of NPCs like Blathers, Able Sisters, etc.

Once again demand will be high as everyone tries to fight for a possible KK figure amiibo.

Nintendo prints money confirmed again and again.
I'd buy a Blathers amiibo so damn fast. I mean, look at this dapper sob. That bow tie speaks class and sophistication.
150px-Blathers2.png

Niraj

I hate you, Club Nintendo Japan.

I was talking to bluepolicebox about the pouch and she mentioned how random it was that Hamlet was there. Now I see he's on the shirt too. Wonder what's up with that, the rest are "special" villagers. Bunnie on the shirt as well I guess. That I can understand a little more since she's pretty popular, but it's also a little strange.

I was talking to bluepolicebox about the pouch and she mentioned how random it was that Hamlet was there. Now I see he's on the shirt too. Wonder what's up with that, the rest are "special" villagers. Bunnie on the shirt as well I guess. That I can understand a little more since she's pretty popular, but it's also a little strange.
Hamlet is the poster child for the inclusion of hamster villagers. He was in several promo images before the game launched plus he was even part of the misc charms and styluses that came out.
It was part of the reason I mentioned that he was moving out of my town. Didn't know if someone wanted an icon. :p

(I love those charms, by the way... they look way better in person.)

Niraj

Hamlet is the poster child for the inclusion of hamster villagers. He was in several promo images before the game launched plus he was even part of the misc charms and styluses that came out.

It was part of the reason I mentioned that he was moving out of my town. Didn't know if someone wanted an icon. :p

(I love those charms, by the way... they look way better in person.)

I see, thanks for the info. Can't believe they picked him over the greatest hamster, Flurry.

I'd buy a Blathers amiibo so damn fast. I mean, look at this dapper sob. That bow tie speaks class and sophistication.
150px-Blathers2.png

Blathers is awesome. I'm just curious of a possible production. Amiibos are great items to promote games and Nintendo would have to really push forward with connectivity.

Zing

Banned
No luck on a Blowfish last night. For those who have caught one recently, is the shadow the same size as Sea Bass, or smaller?

enoki

Grass! Grass! <3

I had to reset my town one last time. The first day of Spring seemed like a great time to ... ... ... turn over a new leaf.

Mmmm grass. I missed you. Plus my tree is starting to get its leaves back. I went all 500 days on that bitch right as it lost its shit. Soon all will be right in the world.

Blathers is awesome. I'm just curious of a possible production. Amiibos are great items to promote games and Nintendo would have to really push forward with connectivity.
Imagine what in-game items Animal Crossing amiibos could unlock. Blathers = museum items, K.K. = songs, Tom Nook = eviction notice. Or whatever Nintendo thinks makes better sense.

Niraj

Redd has legit moving and serene paintings today. If anyone wants either/both, let me know.

Zing

Banned
I could use the moving painting, if you please.

I have over 100 visits to my town, but the train station renovation is not in my list of available projects. Is there some other requirement or trigger needed?

Niraj

I could use the moving painting, if you please.

I have over 100 visits to my town, but the train station renovation is not in my list of available projects. Is there some other requirement or trigger needed?

Did you talk to Porter? I'll let you know when you can grab the painting.

Niraj

That was the problem. I didn't think to talk to porter.

Are you available now? I can open up if you want to grab the painting.

Edit: I went ahead and ordered it for you. I'll get it to you tomorrow hopefully.

Zing

Banned
Thanks for that.

I finally caught a Roundfish. While I was hunting this, I also caught a Tuna! I think I'm only missing three fish now.

Niraj

Thanks for that.

I finally caught a Roundfish. While I was hunting this, I also caught a Tuna! I think I'm only missing three fish now.

Are you around now? If not, just let me know when you are, I should be around most of the day hopefully.

Since Koo popped over I thought I'd throw something together with the squirrel shirt. I look like I'm ready for spring cleaning. :D

zlCfzTDb2K4e99I8ps
Nice. I should do some spring cleaning myself in my town. Maybe change some things around and get rid if anything I really have no use for (only items I can order again if need be). I feel like this Spring is going to be pretty active for my town.

Also, Smash Bros for 3DS has been taking soooo much of my time. I still get some time in in this game everyday but still, I can't stop playing Smash.

Frogstep

I should see if Koo is able to stop by sometime and give me some spring designs. I've had these summer ones for a whole year now lol.

Koomaster

I was summoned! ^_____^

Since Koo popped over I thought I'd throw something together with the squirrel shirt. I look like I'm ready for spring cleaning. :D

zlCfzTDb2K4e99I8ps
This is the cutest look to go with that shirt. <3

I should see if Koo is able to stop by sometime and give me some spring designs. I've had these summer ones for a whole year now lol.
Yeah definitely, when would be good for you? Sometime tomorrow?

Oh yeah, here are pics of the shirts so you know what you're getting.
Tell me how many shirts in your Able Sister's you want me to replace, and which ones of these you like...
B-o6aqGUYAEMXTy.png:large

HF2014

Wondering something. If i decide to cut nearly all trees in my village, let say i leave about 20 max like, will i still have the chance to get the 2 item shaking tree drop per day?

Niraj

Wondering something. If i decide to cut nearly all trees in my village, let say i leave about 20 max like, will i still have the chance to get the 2 item shaking tree drop per day?

Yeah you'll be fine. Usually it's something like 10 trees have bells, 4-5 have bees, and 2 have furniture. Not sure how it works if you have less than 16-17.

Koomaster

Been so long without bugs in my town, I was shocked to see a butterfly. Apparently I had forgotten that they roam around town and aren't just segregated to the island. Oh winter, what have you done to me?

It was funny as I exclaimed; 'What the hell is that?!' outloud while I was on skype with a friend. He thought something was seriously wrong. :p

Been so long without bugs in my town, I was shocked to see a butterfly. Apparently I had forgotten that they roam around town and aren't just segregated to the island. Oh winter, what have you done to me?

Felt the same way. :) I was so excited to see all that green grass and the butterflies fluttering around. Everything looks so much nicer.

Next stop: pink trees. :D

Top Bottom