• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Saw this on Twitter.
B-K1ylIIgAAhov5.jpg

DO NOT DRINK THE PIGEON MILK!

REPEAT DO NOT DRINK THE PIGEON MILK!

Elija2

I've still got some stuff to give away if anyone wants them:

sparkling cider
vanilla soft-serve
pink pinwheel
bubble wand
Resetti model
chocolate heart
lucky clovers
red ogre mask
blue ogre mask
chocolate cake

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
I just purchased this game last week. Anyone want to exchange friend codes? Is there a thread for this?

Okay, n00b question here.

I've just been stockpiling all the shirts, wallpaper/tile, and furniture I've received from the citizens and elsewhere in my locker/storage but I've noticed everything I get shows up in the Nooklings catalog. Everything seems available for purchase except for special things like stuff received from Snowmen, the balloon themed furniture, and stuff purchased with tokens on the island which show up as not for sale.

Does that mean I should just sell the common stuff and save the special stuff?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thank you again mate.

edit: I might have stolen a pic of Drago.

No problem. And nah, I left it for you if you wanted it. I have plenty.

zlCfzRXELSsrzoE2jv

That was over a year ago, and I had a problem keeping them all then, so you can imagine what it's like now.

I just purchased this game last week. Anyone want to exchange friend codes? Is there a thread for this?

Hey, welcome. You can just post it here and if people add you they can let you know. If you need fruit/clothing/furniture/sell turnips/etc feel free to let us know and somebody will definitely help you.

I've just been stockpiling all the shirts, wallpaper/tile, and furniture I've received from the citizens and elsewhere in my locker/storage but I've noticed everything I get shows up in the Nooklings catalog. Everything seems available for purchase except for special things like stuff received from Snowmen, the balloon themed furniture, and stuff purchased with tokens on the island which show up as not for sale.

You might as well if you don't need it. Frees your storage up for things that you can't order. Keep in mind that you can also attach items to letters and save them at the post office if you need more space (doesn't apply to villager pictures).

Welcome! This is the main thread for all things New Leaf. It may look like the thread moves slowly but anyone still here will be willing to help you with any needs. You can post your FC here and take anyone else's from their profiles or if you want, we could just post them here ourselves too.

What Niraj said. If you really don't need something and it can be bought from the Nooklings, get rid of it now, save some space, and get it later if you want. There are plenty of special items though so if you want to keep all of them, you're gonna need a good amount of space.

ant_

Hey guys, thanks for the friendly responses :)

My friend code is 0748-4778-4808. If you add me, PM me your friend code and I'll add you. Like I said, I just got the game so my town is pretty new.

My friend code is 0748-4778-4808. If you add me, PM me your friend code and I'll add you. Like I said, I just got the game so my town is pretty new.
I'll add you and PM you tomorrow when I play the game. Just let people know what timezone you are. I'm on EST time and lately I usually play in the late afternoon.

Will be sure to add you.

I'm in two minds as to how to help you in game.

I kind of feel like you earning bells, going over to other people to see what they've got etc is part of the AC experience.

Niraj

Just out of curiosity, lady players (as in, anyone whose character is a lady), do the male characters ever ping and say something strange that indicates they're really into you? As an example, I've had my two peppy villagers ask if I'm their dream guy, and just had one with Ankha today where she said there was something different about me today and maybe we could chat over some rice milk. In all cases they kind of snap out of it at the end ("wait...why did I say that?"). Just curious if this a thing with male villagers talking to female players. I haven't had this with male villagers, but I guess it's possible for it to happen with them too, just haven't seen it. Just seems like a weird dialogue inclusion.

Elija2

Bought turnips for the first time in ages. Forgot that you could accidentally eat them. D'oh!

EDIT: lol, just picked up a mushroom in my town and it turned out to be mush furniture. How long has that been there?

Niraj

Bought turnips for the first time in ages. Forgot that you could accidentally eat them. D'oh!

EDIT: lol, just picked up a mushroom in my town and it turned out to be mush furniture. How long has that been there?

lol wow

ant_

I'll add you and PM you tomorrow when I play the game. Just let people know what timezone you are. I'm on EST time and lately I usually play in the late afternoon.

I'm PST and play early in the morning and in the evening.

Will be sure to add you.

I'm in two minds as to how to help you in game.

I kind of feel like you earning bells, going over to other people to see what they've got etc is part of the AC experience.

Yeah, at this point I wanna try and do things on my own, I just want some cool towns to check out and walk around in.

Vyer

Hey folks.

Just picked up a 3ds and animal crossing. Here's my friend code for some town visitin'

3110-7141-2004

Just getting started so things are pretty basic at the moment...which is fine because I'm wanting to pick up everything again, it's been a while since I've played any AC.

Zing

Banned
I just need three more visitors to hit 100. My friend code is in my profile here if anyone wants to check out a boring town or go to the island together.

Any tips on how to get dung beetles? I haven't seen one in ages. It's the only winter bug I need.

I just realized that I don't have the full green furniture set in my home. I have refurbished it all with emeralds and it looks sweet. I'm missing the green wall clock and green bench, if anyone can order them for me. :)

I just need three more visitors to hit 100. My friend code is in my profile here if anyone wants to check out a boring town or go to the island together.

Any tips on how to get dung beetles? I haven't seen one in ages. It's the only winter bug I need.

I just realized that I don't have the full green furniture set in my home. I have refurbished it all with emeralds and it looks sweet. I'm missing the green wall clock and green bench, if anyone can order them for me. :)
I'll be over in five minutes since I'm on right now taking care of fossils and stuff. Won't be able to stay for long but it'll be a notch at least on the ol train station belt. :)

Edit: Need to shower but I'll check if your town is open when I'm done.

Also... evenings. Be very careful around snowballs. If you see a snowball moving on it's own... there he is! OH! And yes of course I'll order the green stuff for you. I'll do that now.

Also, not sure who was left that was still interested in the Pavé furniture but I'll be on later tonight and tomorrow if you're interested (see previous posts in this thread for what I have available). After that I'm boxing it up and selling it to ReTail the next time they hold a furniture sale.
Hey folks.

Just picked up a 3ds and animal crossing. Here's my friend code for some town visitin'

3110-7141-2004

Just getting started so things are pretty basic at the moment...which is fine because I'm wanting to pick up everything again, it's been a while since I've played any AC.
If you're around tonight or tomorrow I could pop by if you'd like. :)

Edit: okay, I need to go out and grab food and run some errands. I'll bbl later tonight.

Niraj

Think I just got silkysmooth from a streetpass relay. Don't know whether he checks this still though.

Vyer

I'll be over in five minutes since I'm on right now taking care of fossils and stuff. Won't be able to stay for long but it'll be a notch at least on the ol train station belt. :)

Edit: Need to shower but I'll check if your town is open when I'm done.

Also... evenings. Be very careful around snowballs. If you see a snowball moving on it's own... there he is! OH! And yes of course I'll order the green stuff for you. I'll do that now.

Also, not sure who was left that was still interested in the Pavé furniture but I'll be on later tonight and tomorrow if you're interested (see previous posts in this thread for what I have available). After that I'm boxing it up and selling it to ReTail the next time they hold a furniture sale.

If you're around tonight or tomorrow I could pop by if you'd like. :)

Edit: okay, I need to go out and grab food and run some errands. I'll bbl later tonight.

Ok cool, I'll try to be on this evening.

Zing

Banned
Perfect orange and perfect pears are at premium in my town. Both non-native. Let me know if anyone wants to come sell.

Zing

Banned
Gates are open now.

Do villagers not celebrate parties while gates are open? It's Pate's birthday but his party hasn't started. My daughter and I have gifts for her.

Zing

Banned
Sorry to boot you out so quickly. I am making dinner and the microwave has a decent chance of causing a 3DS wifi disconnect. Didn't want to risk a communication error after all that work.

Sorry to boot you out so quickly. I am making dinner and the microwave has a decent chance of causing a 3DS wifi disconnect. Didn't want to risk a communication error after all that work.
Doh! I was just about to pop over with the clock and bench. Let me know when you're back.

Elija2

No worries, I was about to leave anyway and yeah, it would have sucked to disconnect after all of that.

Zing

Banned
Just closed for a while. I can open in about an hour if needed.

Caught a Stringfish and a Dung Beetle! I think I'm set for bugs and fish until April. Then I have to wait until September again (grumble King Salmon grumble).

Just closed for a while. I can open in about an hour if needed.

Caught a Stringfish and a Dung Beetle! I think I'm set for bugs and fish until April. Then I have to wait until September again (grumble King Salmon grumble).
Okay, will let you know if I'll be around then. If not, that's okay, my fault for not seeing it sooner. Nice Stringfish catch. Just in time, huh.

Hmm...just some thoughts at the moment for summertime E3 announcements...

1. New Animal Crossing Wii U game
2. Amiibos of NPCs like Blathers, Able Sisters, etc.

Once again demand will be high as everyone tries to fight for a possible KK figure amiibo.

Nintendo prints money confirmed again and again.

Top Bottom