• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Elija2

Meanwhile, in Europe.

zlCfzTEN984K-y8XZ-
zlCfzTEN_60cZeqieR

Isn't that just a regular item you can buy at the T&T store?

When they said they were giving us items that were exclusive to Japan, I didn't think they meant the real Japan.

Robin64

Yeah, I guess the awesome exclusive items period is over already. Or, someone cocked up.

Edit: The non-NZ item for us is a sprout table.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yeah, I guess the awesome exclusive items period is over already. Or, someone cocked up.

Edit: The non-NZ item for us is a sprout table.

Conveyor-belt sushi is pretty strange...thanks, edited those in.

Zing, I still have your painting. Let me know if you want to get it today.

Been so long without bugs in my town, I was shocked to see a butterfly. Apparently I had forgotten that they roam around town and aren't just segregated to the island. Oh winter, what have you done to me?

It was funny as I exclaimed; 'What the hell is that?!' outloud while I was on skype with a friend. He thought something was seriously wrong. :p

I would totally quote your avatar in-game right now. =D

Josh5890

Seeing spring in my town was so refreshing I caught a butterfly just for the heck of it. Right now I'm three bugs short of filling up my entire encyclopedia. (stinkbug, petaltail dragonfly, and scorpion). Otherwise I just need about 20 or so paintings.

I do have a ton of extra fossils if anyone is looking for some. Let me know.

I've been playing this game since the week it was launched in NA. I haven't gotten tired of playing in my town. By far my favorite 3DS game. My only regret is that I've visited 5 towns so far. I need to go online more often.

*gasp wheeze* THEY'RE THE ONLY BUG I HAVE LEFT FOR A COMPLETE MUSEUM!!!! *pant pant wheeze cough*

On a different note, I just spoke to Celia and she had this really sweet story about the season reminding her of a spring veggie soup her mom used to make when she was thinning out her garden. She then mentioned that she really missed it and wished she could have it again. It made stop and feel like I was listening to one of the devs or translators. I hope whoever wrote that gets their wish.

HF2014

Being wondering something. If i build multiple camp site, is there a chance that more campers will come to town at the same time? Id like to build like 6 camp site close to each other and call it "Camping Sauvage" ! :)

Robin64

Being wondering something. If i build multiple camp site, is there a chance that more campers will come to town at the same time? Id like to build like 6 camp site close to each other and call it "Camping Sauvage" ! :)

You can only build one, I'm afraid.

BokehKing

Banned
Just got this game a week ago, learning as I go

Who thought something so simple and cute, would lead me to fishing and capturing butterfly while at work!

Just did my first ordinance (night life, can't have shops closing before I go to bed at night) and building a bridge.

Game is years old, do we have an 'active' players list? Still have to figure out how to find my own friend code

Who thought something so simple and cute, would lead me to fishing and capturing butterfly while at work!

Just did my first ordinance (night life, can't have shops closing before I go to bed at night) and building a bridge.

Game is years old, do we have an 'active' players list? Still have to figure out how to find my own friend code
It's such a great game to slip into to relax. :)

We've been kinda slow in here but there are some of us still around. We don't leave our towns open as much as we used to but if you need something, one of us usually has time to help out. :)

RanoNL

I started all over again (bought a New 3DS and the game). Would anybody help me to get all fruits except for peaches?

My FC: 3308-4602-3764

Niraj

On your home screen, there's an orange face on the top. Hit that, then scroll to your Mii and your friend code will be listed there.

I started all over again (bought a New 3DS and the game). Would anybody help me to get all fruits except for peaches?

My FC: 3308-4602-3764

Free now? I can open for you. My fc is 2836-0258-6594

Also, Zing, still have your painting.

RanoNL

On your home screen, there's an orange face on the top. Hit that, then scroll to your Mii and your friend code will be listed there.

Free now? I can open for you. My fc is 2836-0258-6594

Also, Zing, still have your painting.
I'll add you. Now is perfect. Thanks

BokehKing

Banned
It's such a great game to slip into to relax. :)

We've been kinda slow in here but there are some of us still around. We don't leave our towns open as much as we used to but if you need something, one of us usually has time to help out. :)
It's not really even a matter of needing anything, more so, seeing other towns and what I can look forward to in the future, what my town could be ect ect.

Linius

Gonna complete my museum this month. Can finally catch those last ones I still need. Missed them last year because I stopped playing :p

Vyer

I know everyone's happy to see Spring, but I only got to see like 2 days of snow. ;p

It is pretty nice to see a new set of stuff. Especially some different fish. I've been a fishing maniac in the short time I've had this game.

HF2014

It's good to see new leaf still attracts new players. This train never stops.

Yop. Got addicted like a month ago, and now i caugh my girlfriend with my addiction. We even bought a second copy of ACNL so we can have both our village lol.

This game is sooo damn addictive....seriously, tough Diablo 3 was my addiction game, this one is worst i think....

Zing

Banned
Perfect cherries on premium today.

I also got a wild painting if anyone needs it.
When are you available today? I can come get that other painting from you.

I'll have to check if I need the Wild one.

I'll be around playing video games all day, so just post when you can open gates. :

Damn, I just remembered that I bought 2000 turnips this week. I haven't checked prices at all. Anyone have anything decent?

Niraj

When are you available today? I can come get that other painting from you.

I'll have to check if I need the Wild one.

I'll be around playing video games all day, so just post when you can open gates. :

Damn, I just remembered that I bought 2000 turnips this week. I haven't checked prices at all. Anyone have anything decent?

Open. I have 148 for turnips right now.

Mine are 123 right now; in 20 minutes I'll know what my afternoon prices are... might be higher. Could let you know.

Erik tried moving. I stopped him. I heart that guy so much I don't wanna see him leave.

colon

A few weeks ago I ordered all of the Striped series furniture from my catalog. Then I spent the next couple of days getting each item recolored at Re-Tail and then I mailed all the furniture to Tabby, one item per day because I didn't like the layout in her house.
It took a while before I finally saw her in her house instead of walking around outside, so I went inside and saw that she was only using two of the items I had mailed her. What's the deal with that? Should I try it again and space the mail further apart?

Niraj

A few weeks ago I ordered all of the Striped series furniture from my catalog. Then I spent the next couple of days getting each item recolored at Re-Tail and then I mailed all the furniture to Tabby, one item per day because I didn't like the layout in her house.
It took a while before I finally saw her in her house instead of walking around outside, so I went inside and saw that she was only using two of the items I had mailed her. What's the deal with that? Should I try it again and space the mail further apart?

Doesn't really matter when you mail the stuff to her, sometimes they're just really stubborn about it. Just have to keep at it unfortunately, and hope that sometimes she'll ask you for furniture.

So Erik put up the last sloppy piece I needed in ReTail today so I worked on arranging my upstairs room to showcase it. I normally blend two furniture sets but in this case, I just focused on sloppy.

zlCfzTFZt2Y_A0dC3f

So nice to finally have it all! I may add little things here and there but for now, I like the amount that I have going on in here.

Dak'kon

I love the sloppy set but I've never had a single piece of that or the cardboard set appear at Retail even though I regularly buy the stuff villagers put on sale there :(

Well Monster Hunter has officially taken over my life again so the AC cartridge has been put away (why didn't I buy digital?) but I'll pop back on for holidays and events. Thanks for you all your help guys :)

Linius

hyLfxdu.jpg
08pb.jpg

That's that then :D

18pb.jpg

Minutes before I also came across this.

Now the last thing I need to catch is the Giant Spidercrab. Which is probably rare. I also found out I still need one statue, I thought I was done already. Just need to figure which one I miss so I'll follow up on that in case anyone here got it.

Niraj

Nice job guys. Eudaemonic, clearly Erik is rewarding you for convincing him to stay :p

Ferny

Does anyone have any fruit they can spare other than peaches? Just got the game (again) but don't have any of my old save data so starting fresh.

It's late now but I love cloudy days in this game. Really, I just like cloudy days in general, especially when it's a cool day out. Such a good feeling and I like to think it's the same in my town on days like that. Also Astrid moved in today.

It's late now but I love cloudy days in this game. Really, I just like cloudy days in general, especially when it's a cool day out. Such a good feeling and I like to think it's the same in my town on days like that. Also Astrid moved in today.
I love the thunder and lightning days but I think that has a lot to do with it reminding me of home.

HF2014

Hey i want to buy the prima guide for animal crossing, but it seem sold out anywhere, and prices on ebay are just insane. Is there a place i can buy it? I live in canada, montreal. Let me know if you are aware of a way to get it at decent price. Its available on the app store to buy, but i want the book in paper.

Hey i want to buy the prima guide for animal crossing, but it seem sold out anywhere, and prices on ebay are just insane. Is there a place i can buy it? I live in canada, montreal. Let me know if you are aware of a way to get it at decent price. Its available on the app store to buy, but i want the book in paper.
*thinks "how bad could the price be?"*

*looks up on Amazon and then Fetchbook*

Holy crap! Anywhere between $45 and $200? DaFuq?!

Okay, so online isn't the way to go apparently. If I happen to spot an extra copy in the wild for cheap, I'll pick it up for you.

piggychan

So Erik put up the last sloppy piece I needed in ReTail today so I worked on arranging my upstairs room to showcase it. I normally blend two furniture sets but in this case, I just focused on sloppy.

zlCfzTFZt2Y_A0dC3f

So nice to finally have it all! I may add little things here and there but for now, I like the amount that I have going on in here.

congrats I haven't popped on in aggess

Top Bottom