• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Linius

Niraj his New Leaf life in one gif

ueKUmUv.gif

Oh, sorry, I didn't see this until now and now perfect cherries are no longer premium.

That's alright. Time difference is a b.

Anyways, I'm still a fairly new player. If anyone wants to invite me to their towns so that I can sell off my perfect fruit, it'll be much appreciated. Thanks!

Zing

Banned
Today is my birthday. I missed last year's party in-game since I had quit playing during the spring. I was sad that Hans wasn't at my party, so I checked in on him at home. He has a fever! I wondered why I didn't see him at the fishing tournament.

Phoebe gave me some Birthday Candles.

This also reminded me that Aries is in effect. I received a rocking chair at the post office.

Linius

Happy birthday m8

And I figured you knew he had a fever. I already noticed because he didn't let me in for a signature last week :p

Today is my birthday. I missed last year's party in-game since I had quit playing during the spring. I was sad that Hans wasn't at my party, so I checked in on him at home. He has a fever! I wondered why I didn't see him at the fishing tournament.

Phoebe gave me some Birthday Candles.

This also reminded me that Aries is in effect. I received a rocking chair at the post office.
I think the game is trying to tell you something. Happy Birthday, you.

Zing

Banned
Thanks, dudes and dudettes.

Now to work on my rustic home. I've collected most of the blue furniture and my girlfriend gave me some sapphires to refurbish them.

I'm almost at 2 million bells and spent 300k on turnips this week. Any price spikes, be sure to let us know. :)

Onikaan

I just started playing New Leaf. Needed something else to play in-between Majora's Mask.

Don't suppose anyone might let me have some fruit from their town? I have Cherries!

Krystal DiFronzo, an artist from Chicago, has been posting a series of comics on Tumblr related to her diagnosis and treatment (which she has completed) of Hodgkin's lymphoma. One of the comics is about how she played Animal Crossing during her treatments. Tiny Cartridge posted a brief article about Ms. DiFronzo which includes the Animal Crossing comic. (I didn't want to post the comic itself in the thread due to the subject matter.) You can find more of her amazing work on her Tumblr and she'll be releasing a book later this year.

I just started playing New Leaf. Needed something else to play in-between Majora's Mask.

Don't suppose anyone might let me have some fruit from their town? I have Cherries!
Hey there. I have oranges both regular and perfect (you could just sell these). My FC is in my profile and I'm on EST time.

Zing

Banned
Anyone interested in a full Pavé furniture set? I don't feel like storing this stuff.

I'm in need of a Blue Bookshelf and Blue Clock.

My wife is looking for a few items and wanted me to ask here;

Sloppy Set:

-Sloppy Chair
-Sloppy Dresser
-Sloppy Lamp
-Sloppy Sofa
-Sloppy Table
-Sloppy Tv
-Sloppy Wallpaper
-Sloppy Floor

-Checkout Counter
-Sweet Sofa

Feel free to PM me if you have any of that and you're willing to part with it. Thanks.

Zing

Banned
If you really really want a sloppy set, you'd have to head over to the bell tree forums with a few million bells. I'm sure someone will sell you a set.

Linius

Yeah, with enough bells you shouldn't have any trouble finding it. I'm not sure what ballpark we're talking about these days. But back when New Leaf was still hella popular it was easily over 10 million for a set like that.

Linius

If anything I found that duping made my stuff worth less because boards were flooded with them out of thin air. I went through so much trouble to get multiple pumpkin pies and a few other regional exclusives but in the end they never were a great bargaining chip :(

Hey guys,
My girlfriend has been searching high and low for a bathtub for her house for months.
She just had a tonsillectomy and this would cheer her up infinitely! Thanks guys!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Hey guys,
My girlfriend has been searching high and low for a bathtub for her house for months.
She just had a tonsillectomy and this would cheer her up infinitely! Thanks guys!

Which one? There's a bathtub, whirlpool bath, taurus bathtub, and claw-foot tub.

Zing

Banned
Stalk Market Wizard claims I have random turnip pricing this week. I've had nothing over 122.

Edit: bah, currently 114 and wizard is telling me to sell immediately. Anyone have better price in the next two hours, please let me know. :D

Linius

After Flurry my second hamster is departing too. Bye Apple :(

Also Zing, I went to store something at my museum and there I found my gems. So I have two sapphires for you.

Zing

Banned
I'm clearing out my backyard furniture, so if anyone is needing anything from the backyard series, let me know. I will end up selling it off by someday morning to make room for turnips.

Zing

Banned
After Flurry my second hamster is departing too. Bye Apple :(

Also Zing, I went to store something at my museum and there I found my gems. So I have two sapphires for you.
My gates are open if you are bored. Anything you need? I have a legit wild painting.

Linius

My gates are open if you are bored. Anything you need? I have a legit wild painting.

Our timezones are a bit off, I'm in Europe. I'll post again later today when I know I got a few hours of time. Probably during the evening in my timezone.

And I don't need anything. Only thing I still look for is the Ancient Statue.

EDIT

Nobody posted since so I'll just edit this one. But I'm available for the next two hours or so.

bjork

I went back to my town for the first time in several months.

Harry and Pekoe moved away.
Ribbot, Bob, and Biskit are still holding things down while I'm away.
Some bastards moved in where I had a bunch of fruit trees planted one each and so now those trees are gone.

I never did finish that Modern furniture set. Seemed impossible to find pieces on my own.

Zing

Banned
How do I find Mole Crickets?

Edit never mind. I figured it out. So THATS what the mysterious cricket sounds were.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Anyone really haha. She's just hell bent on finding one. Any help would be extremely appreciated!

Alright, I ordered a bathtub, Taurus bathtub, and claw-foot tub for you. They'll be here at 5 PM CST, but let me know anytime after that when you want to grab them.

On another note, you can get April Fool's day info from your villagers if you all haven't been. Easy way to get villager pictures.

Linius

I've never done April Fools in Animal Crossing. I played from release till about february, maybe march I think. So all events between march and june are new to me. Can you get multiple pics from villagers or will Blanca only impersonate one villager?

Alright, I ordered a bathtub, Taurus bathtub, and claw-foot tub for you. They'll be here at 5 PM CST, but let me know anytime after that when you want to grab them.

On another note, you can get April Fool's day info from your villagers if you all haven't been. Easy way to get villager pictures.

Thank you sooooooo much.
I just showed her and she said that was very sweet of you!
We appreciate it so much!
If you want pm me when you have them so we can exchange friend codes. I'm not sure how trades work. I've only explored towns.

Linius

Thank you sooooooo much.
I just showed her and she said that was very sweet of you!
We appreciate it so much!
If you want pm me when you have them so we can exchange friend codes. I'm not sure how trades work. I've only explored towns.

If you go to his town (or he comes to yours, whatever) you can drop stuff you have in your inventory. Then the other player can pick it up. You also have access to everything in your vault, even when you're in someone elses town.

Top Bottom