• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

woopWOOP

Yes just added my code on my profile thank you!
Ah sorry, my bad my bad, was too busy getting my butt kicked at Splatoon yesterday :p

Added you! Tell me what time (with timezone) you're able to get on, I'll be on too then and we can get to tradin'

NotSelf

Ah sorry, my bad my bad, was too busy getting my butt kicked at Splatoon yesterday :p

Added you! Tell me what time (with timezone) you're able to get on, I'll be on too then and we can get to tradin'

US Eastern time i'm usually on around 4pm but let me know what is the best time and date you would like to set.

Would be cute if they had a special QR code line for the Splatoon shirts. Suppose could make our own but it's more fun when it's something from them. Squid hat would be pimp too. Then you could have people running around bonking other people with their hammers.

I'd like that too. Nintendo seems to be missing out on a lot of free advertising by not pumping clothing and items from their other games into AC as collectibles. Special Plaza-style hats and furniture in fortune cookies, clothing and accessories on Main Street, QR codes on social media, etc.. I'd happily wear my Squid hat with my Captain Toad QR outfit while showing off my Rainbow Curse room.

:D

woopWOOP

My gate is open if like to give it a try.
No dice, got the same error. Had that a few times when trying to connect to overseas players in the past too. Sucks, but maybe someone else here can help you out?

This reminds me that the next Animal Crossing really needs an easy online mail system :p

NotSelf

No dice, got the same error. Had that a few times when trying to connect to overseas players in the past too. Sucks, but maybe someone else here can help you out?

This reminds me that the next Animal Crossing really needs an easy online mail system :p

I guess you could say this was rather fruitless :)

Thanks appreciate you trying.

sirronoh

Any dream addresses anyone want to share? Looking to stop by some interesting dreams. Not much else I want to do in my own town after almost 2 years of decorating. Here's my dream address:
zlCfzTYgaYcWd1ELSN

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Any dream addresses anyone want to share? Looking to stop by some interesting dreams. Not much else I want to do in my own town after almost 2 years of decorating. Here's my dream address:

There is a link to a spreadsheet in the first post of this thread that people begged me to create and hardly anybody actually utilized. I think there are 3 or 4 people there if you want to check those out.

sirronoh

Mine is 4400-2319-4679

If you want to solve my puzzle and need hints, you can pm me for them.

Checked out your town - cool puzzle idea. Very Sherlock Homles-esque.
Found a peacock chair and two other items on the island after locating the wet suit.
That was fun, good job!

Checked out your town - cool puzzle idea. Very Sherlock Homles-esque.
Found a peacock chair and two other items on the island after locating the wet suit.
That was fun, good job!

Glad you enjoyed it! But, uh...finding the answer code isn't quite the same as solving the puzzle. Unless you know what it means.

Robin64

Yeah, they shouldn't be.

By the way, it seems to be 300 yen for a pack of 3 in Japan. Blind bag, of course.

Also, look who snuck into the Monster Hunter Diary 3DS game.

sHWZlA6.png

That XL is too much lol.
If by too much you mean fucking sexy...

Region lock will be the ONLY reason I don't buy it. I still have the other LE one in a box. It was backup if my red one broke. But it never did. So I'm keeping it as is because I still love my AC so much.

Also, I will buy BOXES of those cards. I WILL have them all. Just as I hunted down every eReader card. Totally will be up to helping CrossingGAF too.

Velcro Fly

So happy that Happy Home Designer is a cart release and not f2p or an eShop title.

Also on board to buy a ton of cards to collect them all and help out AC-GAF.

July release in Japan seems sooner than I expected. Hoping for a quick turnaround for NA/EU.

Linius

I'm not sure yet with the cards. I can of wanna go easy on the money spending. I've been a little out of control lately. Especially with the fucking amiibo's, got 16 of them now
JzKGOjM.png

Robin64

The pack of 3 cards is 300 yen compared to the 1200 yen MSRP for a figure amiibo.

Soo... if figures are $12.99 in America and £10.99 in the UK (not that anyone sells them at that...), then it stands to reason it will be about $3.99 and £2.99 for the cards in the west.

Velcro Fly

300 yen right now is like ~$2.40. The dollar is really strong right now so I'm hoping that translates to $3 per pack instead in NA.

Of course stuff like this goes on sale pretty often at Best Buy and TRU and since they are classified as amiibo I wonder if I'd get a 20% off GCU discount.

I just want Hopper and a few of my main New Leaf buds like O'Hare and Ricky and Samson to get cards.

Also AC-GAF I feel is a trustworthy group so trading amongst ourselves here won't be too bad. Cards might be thin enough you could just put a postage stamp on an envelope to ship them?

Linius

Yeah trading would be nice. But shipping is going to make it a bit expensive I'm afraid. I believe I'm pretty much the only Dutch poster in this community. Will have to look into European shipping then. Luckily cards are as light as a feather.

Robin64

Hmm. Not bad from here. A 1st Class letter within the UK costs 63p. To send that same letter to the Netherlands, without tracking, is £1.00. With tracking it goes up to £6.00.

Linius

Hmm. Not bad from here. A 1st Class letter within the UK costs 63p. To send that same letter to the Netherlands, without tracking, is £1.00. With tracking it goes up to £6.00.

Oh that's not too bad indeed. I can count on my UK brehs then.

I'm already thinking about collecting them now. Christ.

Linius

I think I'll just wait and see what it's all about. Because cards aren't something I'm going to display anyways, so the gameplay benefits have to be substantial. Otherwise I'd be spending tens of euros for cards I put in a drawer.

Robin64

I'm hoping that they're not nearly as popular as the figures so that a) I can go into a store and buy a pack whenever I want and b) I'm not having to pay £15 for that one rare card on eBay.

woopWOOP

Beau is the only card I need.

Even if I'm not buying this designer game or the cards will never get used again. Atleast I can list it like a picture after the inevitable moment where I fail stop him from leaving my town in time ;_;

Top Bottom