• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Europe:

Current regular download is the palm-tree lamp.

Current Nintendo Zone download is the sea globe.

Sea globe is decent since that's an island item. Palm-tree lamp is also only DLC, but you can order it again once you've cataloged it.

Chaos17

Double post this news worth it
On any plans to build amiibo support into New Leaf…

AK: So there are no current plans to add that back into New Leaf, but as a series, the Animal Crossing team is always thinking and planning what the next title might be. So once Happy Home Designer and Amiibo Festival come out, the development for the rest of the Animal Crossing series will continue. I’d definitely like to integrate the use of Amiibo cards and Amiibo into the series.
http://nintendoeverything.com/ninte...-spin-offs-related-amiibo-series-future-more/

Linius

Initially when the Amiibo was announced, there was nothing really said about Animal Crossing Amiibos or any plans for that matter. But as the Animal Crossing team, we were confident that if there was one, it would be really cute… honestly, we just wanted Animal Crossing Amiibo. We wanted the company to make Animal Crossing Amiibo, so that’s why we made a game that works with them.

Lol

Yes, if you're still around.
Sure thing. Give me a few to get the game started. I'll edit my post when I open my gates.

Edit: I'm ready to open my gates but I don't know if I have your FC. Mind posting it?

Edit 2: Nvm, I see you on my friends list. Gates are opened. My town's going through a rough patch right now so it's not too pretty lol.

Grexeno

Sure thing. Give me a few to get the game started. I'll edit my post when I open my gates.

Edit: I'm ready to open my gates but I don't know if I have your FC. Mind posting it?

Edit 2: Nvm, I see you on my friends list. Gates are opened. My town's going through a rough patch right now so it's not too pretty lol.
I got your Midge btw

Elija2

NOOOOOO. Bob is moving out of my town! I've been playing the game every day and none of my villagers said anything about it. Goddamnit, I've had him since the game launched too. This sucks. :(

Well, does anyone else want to give my Bob a good home?

Niraj

NOOOOOO. Bob is moving out of my town! I've been playing the game every day and none of my villagers said anything about it. Goddamnit, I've had him since the game launched too. This sucks. :(

Sorry to hear :(

I got your Midge btw
Ha, I was wondering where she went. Like I said, my town's been through a rough patch due to me changing the ordinance and not playing for a while and forgetting to set the ordinance back. So it didn't look so pretty and I lost a bunch of good flowers and such. Now I'm back to fixing it up.

Take care, Midge.

Ugh... I wish I had an opening. Bob is my favorite character and he's never lived in my New Leaf town.

Hedge

I've never played an AC game before, and I picked up New Leaf a few days ago. I have little idea of what I'm doing.
Can someone tell me if there is a way to place tiles on the ground without having to keep them in your 10 design slots at all times? 10 designs aren't a lot, really. And the last time I moved one of them, all tiles in my town with said design disappeared. D:

Niraj

I've never played an AC game before, and I picked up New Leaf a few days ago. I have little idea of what I'm doing.
Can someone tell me if there is a way to place tiles on the ground without having to keep them in your 10 design slots at all times? 10 designs aren't a lot, really. And the last time I moved one of them, all tiles in my town with said design disappeared. D:

Best you can do is create characters just to store your patterns I guess.

Velcro Fly

Muffy is leaving :(

She didn't even tell me. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

shit sucks. lost a few of my favorites this way and is the reason i stopped playing

happened to me one morning checking my town while at Disney World. Sitting at the bus stop waiting for a bus so I check my town. Boom Ricky is in boxes. :(

Keasar

Hello thread.

My town currently has premium on perfect Oranges and I figured someone perhaps wanna capitalize on that. I just don't know how to go about it, can people sell stuff in the dream versions of towns or do I have to invite them to it?

Niraj

Hello thread.

My town currently has premium on perfect Oranges and I figured someone perhaps wanna capitalize on that. I just don't know how to go about it, can people sell stuff in the dream versions of towns or do I have to invite them to it?

You have to invite them

Keasar

You have to invite them

Ah okay, good to know. Been playing this for a few weeks now since I got my 3DS, it is so calming compared to all the stressing and competitive titles I usually play that it is currently by far my most played title on my 3DS.

Elija2

So this is weird. I was doing the reset trick to pick a good spot for a villager to move in and after a couple of resets their plot stopped showing up. I'm kinda scared to start the game in case it does show up in a bad spot. I'm down to 8 villagers so I know the game is gonna force one onto me eventually and I just wanna make sure they won't mess up my town layout.

Hello thread.

Hey, I dunno if you're still around but if you are then I'd like to come visit your town to sell my perfect oranges. My FC is in my profile.

Keasar

Hey, I dunno if you're still around but if you are then I'd like to come visit your town to sell my perfect oranges. My FC is in my profile.

Sent a friend request, though the shop is closed by now I'm afraid.

Edit: If I read the first page right, I could technically set the clock back to the open time so the shop is open again? Dunno if I should but I guess that is an option. :p

Elija2

Sent a friend request, though the shop is closed by now I'm afraid.

Edit: If I read the first page right, I could technically set the clock back to the open time so the shop is open again? Dunno if I should but I guess that is an option. :p

You can only set the clock back up to the last time you played. So if you stopped playing at 2:30, the farthest back you can go is 2:31. Otherwise the game will detect that you time travelled and mess some stuff up.

But don't worry about it, it's no big deal.

Elija2

Well, I got Drift to move into my town through the campsite. He's no replacement for Bob, but I've always wanted a frog villager.

Robin64

Neat, Japan is also getting an Animal Crossing amiibo Card Mini Album and amiibo Card Protector Sleeves. Probably come out in the west too.

amiibo-card-mini-album-418403.1.jpg
amiibo-card-protector-sleeve-418401.1.jpg

tiijj

^ I've been wondering about those. The one on the left is supposed to be an album but it only fits 20 cards which is ok but a full 100 would've better for series 1. The one on the right is supposed to be a sleeve but they are quite expensive. One pack has 3 sleeves from what I read and they sell those for 410 yen which costs more than the ac amiibo cards (one pack of 3 cards is around 300-325 yen). Either they are really good quality sleeves or there are like 5 packs with 3 sleeves per pack on that package. I was trying to find more information when it appeared a couple or so weeks ago but I can't find anything on the sleeves or the album. Hopefully we get more information and option.

ameleco

Did anyone get the headkerchief? I believe its reorderable right? Also, I have up to the general stool. Was the last thing before the headkerchief?

Niraj

Did anyone get the headkerchief? I believe its reorderable right? Also, I have up to the general stool. Was the last thing before the headkerchief?

Last four (counting the current one) were tokonoma, general's stool, headkerchief, and sushi platter. I can get you a headkerchief if you need one

ameleco

Last four (counting the current one) were tokonoma, general's stool, headkerchief, and sushi platter. I can get you a headkerchief if you need one

Ugh, yeah. I totally need one. I'm so tired of this 2 weeks and then its gone crap :( I hope it's over soon. There can't be too many japan only items right? :(

Edit: Tomorrow evening is good for me (central time, here) and I have many many items if you need anything including the rest of the DLC. If something isn't order able, I can *try* getting another one. Just let me know!

Niraj

Ugh, yeah. I totally need one. I'm so tired of this 2 weeks and then its gone crap :( I hope it's over soon. There can't be too many japan only items right? :(

Edit: Tomorrow evening is good for me (central time, here) and I have many many items if you need anything including the rest of the DLC. If something isn't order able, I can *try* getting another one. Just let me know!

Just let me know a time and I'll try to get on if I'm home. And no need, I finished my catalog some time ago. Don't think we have each other added already, do we? My FC is 2836-0258-6594

Was sorting through some of my old stuff last night and found my AC eReader cards. I forgot I just had them in a normal deck box. I may buy two of those other albums to keep them in when the time comes.

Also up to five tarantulas seen but no scorpions. >.>

Top Bottom