• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Third party content in Animal Crossing!?

Since furniture is unlocked via villagers they need a pink rabbit villager that gives you the Zelda items.

Robin64

So it's 3 cards in a pack in the west after all.

CKcP0vBWwAAG6Z7.jpg:large

So it's 3 cards in a pack in the west after all.

Three cards per pack? You're killing me, Nintendo. They better be tons of these things floating around if you're gonna make it that hard to get them all. :/

Did no one want to visit my Dream Address I posted on the last page? :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Is that for North America and Europe, or just Europe? I could have sworn they said 5 cards+a special card at e3.

I'll try to visit your dream address tomorrow (if I don't forget), El Pescado

tiijj

I believe that's for EU. NA has 6 cards per pack and JP has 3 cards per pack. I'm expecting it to be ~$1 per card. So around $6 for the NA 6 pack and maybe 3 euro/gbp for the EU 3 pack.

Zing

Banned
If that was for EU, wouldn't it have more than French on it? It looks US/Canada to me.

Edit: never mind. The image is from the EU twitter, so it is obviously the EU version.

Robin64

Yeah, still 6 for America, unless otherwise stated. Stump did some calculations.

Okay, so, with the following assumptions:
- 83 "common" cards, all the same probability each
- 17 "special" cards, all the same probability each
- Each pack has 6 cards, of which 5 are common and 1 is special
- Whether there are duplicates per pack makes very little difference (a few percent)

To complete the set, you'd need on average 85 packs. ($3 -> $255, $5 -> $425, $6 -> 510)
To complete the "special" cards, you'd need on average 57 packs.
To get one specific "special" card, you'd need on average 17 packs (this should be a "duh")
To complete the "normal" cards, you'd need on average 80 packs
To get one specific "normal" card, you'd need on average 17 packs
To get a set of 25 of your fav cards, of which 20 are normal and 5 are special, you'd need on average 62 packs

Velcro Fly

Cards coming "Holiday 2015" for NA

If the cards don't launch with the game itself I'm not buying it at launch. That honestly sounds horrifying.

I'm out on the cards now then.
I would've just bought a complete collection if it was available, but I'm not messing around with dupes and stuff.

If any of you guys want to let your Lobo or Kid Cat cards go, let me know! haha

If anyone has that one item missing from their catalog or several items, I am willing to help you. Limit would be 10 per person, but if there aren't many people you can ask for however many you want. PM me a FC and we'll start from there!

Elija2

Anyone who doesn't have oranges as their native fruit wanna let me in to sell my perfect oranges? I don't even care if you don't have them as a premium, I just wanna get rid of some of my stash so my town isn't littered with them.

Dak'kon

Anyone who doesn't have oranges as their native fruit wanna let me in to sell my perfect oranges? I don't even care if you don't have them as a premium, I just wanna get rid of some of my stash so my town isn't littered with them.

Sure you can come over if you're around. We should still be added :) I'm already open - Noah - Goldacre.

Robin64

So with the series 2 pack being revealed, we now know all the special villagers you can build homes for in HHD.

Still a bunch missing, which means a series 3 for sure. Mabel, Leif, Blathers, Celeste, Pavé, Zipper T Bunny, Wisp, and many more I'm sure I've forgotten.

Oh boy, this will be fun, won't it.

Robin64

Someone found that the price set in Europe for a pack of 3 cards is €7.99.

That's 1095 yen, compared to Japan's 300 yen, which is just absolutely ridiculous.

Elija2

I just realized that I'm really close to getting 100,000,000 bells in my bank for the ABD, so I might as well sell the rest of my perfect orange stash. Is there anyone who doesn't have oranges as their native fruit who can open up for me?

Niraj

I just realized that I'm really close to getting 100,000,000 bells in my bank for the ABD, so I might as well sell the rest of my perfect orange stash. Is there anyone who doesn't have oranges as their native fruit who can open up for me?

Still around? I can get on for you

The cards seems to be the ones from AR cards database, the problem is the download code for the app. I wonder if it's a unique download code or if it is available for free from the eshop.

Whoa you're right, guess I didn't look close enough.
I do remember when those, the Mario and Pikmin ones came out in Japan.
I think the US got the Mario one too...?
Being in the UK I had to force myself to forget about their existence as per usual :(

Now I wish the amiibo cards were also AR cards and an expanded version of the app was included within HHA, would've been pretty cool.

I got the code for the Tomodachi theme today and each is unique, so I'm betting this will be the same deal.
Fingers crossed for them throwing this up on the store for all when HHA releases.

Niraj

Oh wow, the new Nintendo Zone item for North America is the cucumber horse
cucumber-horse.jpg

paging eudaemonic

Top Bottom