• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Chaos17

Oh wow, the new Nintendo Zone item for North America is the cucumber horse
cucumber-horse.jpg

paging eudaemonic

That a... weird piece of furniture, lol

You guys enjoying the fireworks?

Completely forgot about it after I have Isabelle six patterns. Such an idiot.

By the way, does anyone know how I can get more carnations. I have one and I have no idea how to get more. When I looked it up it said something about Mother's Day and Father's Day letters but that was it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Great statue at Redd's if anyone needs it.

By the way, does anyone know how I can get more carnations. I have one and I have no idea how to get more. When I looked it up it said something about Mother's Day and Father's Day letters but that was it.

On Mother's Day you get mailed a pink one, and on Father's Day you get mailed a red one. Then they just expect you to get more of those (and the white ones) through breeding.

Niraj

Europe checking in.

Current Nintendo Zone item is a hot-dog hat.

Current standard item is a fireworks table.

Thanks, added in. Hot-dog hat is usually a Gracie fall item. I feel like you guys have gotten the fireworks table a bunch already, but I could be wrong there.

Oh wow, the new Nintendo Zone item for North America is the cucumber horse
cucumber-horse.jpg

paging eudaemonic
*laughing* Thanks, Niraj. :p I actually forgot about checking. I haven't loaded the game up in a week. Scorpion burn out. Up to seeing five tarantulas and only one scorp I was strung by. I'm a little disheartened.
Haha yeah, this is the third one I have now. I think it was actually our very first SpotPass item, actually.
The thing I find strange is how they're kinda washy on AC items but you get an entire Tomodachi event. :/

Niraj

Can villagers tell you about someone moving if another villager is sick? I feel like they can't.

I don't think so, or if they can it's very uncommon. Just keep in mind that if there is a potential mover, they'll be one of the villagers walking outside when you first boot up the game starting specifically at the point where all villagers are awake, so 11 AM assuming your current ordinance isn't one of the time changing ones since that's when uchi villagers wake up. So you can save and quit, and restart, see which ones are still walking around and narrow it down like that. Saving and quitting and restarting also lets you get easy pings.

Guys serious question, where and how do you get the Nintendo Zone furniture in the United States? I have tried to go to Best Buy and McDonalds since that worked in the past, but I'm not getting anything anymore. In fact, Nintendo Zone doesn't seem to be a thing anymore. What's going on? :(

Niraj

Guys serious question, where and how do you get the Nintendo Zone furniture in the United States? I have tried to go to Best Buy and McDonalds since that worked in the past, but I'm not getting anything anymore. In fact, Nintendo Zone doesn't seem to be a thing anymore. What's going on? :(

Try Home Depot

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Hey anyone playing tonight? My daughter just started up a new town and I'm looking for a kind and generous GAF donor to hook up the $$$.

Anyone able and willing to give a little girl some starter stuff? If not tonight, I can meet up anytime in the evening. Thanks@

Grexeno

Hey anyone playing tonight? My daughter just started up a new town and I'm looking for a kind and generous GAF donor to hook up the $$$.

Anyone able and willing to give a little girl some starter stuff? If not tonight, I can meet up anytime in the evening. Thanks@
What does she need?

Josh5890

I can be St. Nick tonight :)

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
3110-4025-7228. Just added you

I have cash. Want any fossils?

Awesome thanks for the stuff! I played over 100 hours, and last week I let my daughter erase my town and start a new one. she loves the game lf course and plays so leisurely, its hilarious to see her not care about earning money... she just wants to fish and talk tp villagers.

anyways thanks, the money will help her house come along!

Josh5890

Awesome thanks for the stuff! I played over 100 hours, and last week I let my daughter erase my town and start a new one. she loves the game lf course and plays so leisurely, its hilarious to see her not care about earning money... she just wants to fish and talk tp villagers.

anyways thanks, the money will help her house come along!

Glad I could help!

Chaos17

Is there anyone with a good turnip price ?
I am having bad luck at the moment, it's the second week that I've the pattern constantly deacresing and I just bough for 3 millions turnips >.>

Edit : never mind, the price is going up *phew*

After a chain of disasters leading to most of my favorite villagers moving out I've decided to destroy my town and start over.

I moved with some help of a friend so I could keep some of my favorite clothes and items...the floor of my tent has photos of my original neighbors from my old town. ;_;

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I wish that 3DS kit with a case of unknown size (is it for n3DS or 2DS) was instead a 3DS plate but I guess they can't offer something only a section of their consumer base can use.

What the hell is up with the Petaltail Dragonfly... I've been searching for one all of August so far from 5-7pm. It's the last bug I need to finish my collection but I haven't seen it once. Really frustrating.

Niraj

What the hell is up with the Petaltail Dragonfly... I've been searching for one all of August so far from 5-7pm. It's the last bug I need to finish my collection but I haven't seen it once. Really frustrating.

You've got til October at least :( just keep at it

For the benefit of our wallets, huh? Looks great : D

BTW, I saw some people on the previous page wanted this...

CMYctYNUkAAXKAG.jpg

I have two (European) download codes for Photos with Animal Crossing to give away. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

Depending on how many PMs, I may raffle the codes or just give them to the first two people.

Linius

fkGFC9C.jpg

Finally picked up this golden net. Nat must have been bringing it along with him for over 1,5 year now
p1kx90C.png

Anyways, finally have my golden tool set complete. All legit by playing too many hours. Feels good even though it takes no skill to get there :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
For the benefit of our wallets, huh? Looks great : D

BTW, I saw some people on the previous page wanted this...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMYctYNUkAAXKAG.jpg

I have two (European) download codes for Photos with Animal Crossing to give away. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

Depending on how many PMs, I may raffle the codes or just give them to the first two people.
Do we not need the AR card as well to use it?

Do we not need the AR card as well to use it?

You need the AR cards, but you can print them using the scans available online : )

BTW, I have one download code left! Can't promise I'll have more (the event runs for two more days in my local shopping centre, but I'm probably too exhausted to visit).

Oli

Would someone be willing to help me out?

I want to buy this game for a friend, but my ISP gives me trouble with certain games, and connecting online with multiplayer. I just wanna make sure this game works before I purchase it for them, cause the draw would be playing together.

my 3DS code is: 0173-1364-7768

If anyone could spare a minute to try and drop in my town I'd appreciate it. Don't have much to offer but it would really help me out.

Niraj

New NA Nintendo Zone item is the cucumber horse's counterpart, the eggplant cow
eggplant-cow.jpg

August 16th through August 29th

Oli

Would someone be willing to help me out?

I want to buy this game for a friend, but my ISP gives me trouble with certain games, and connecting online with multiplayer. I just wanna make sure this game works before I purchase it for them, cause the draw would be playing together.

my 3DS code is: 0173-1364-7768

If anyone could spare a minute to try and drop in my town I'd appreciate it. Don't have much to offer but it would really help me out.

If anyone is online now, shoot me a PM.

Top Bottom