• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Tomita

Somebody with good turnip prices? I've got the decreasing pattern :(

Cool. I added you to my friends list. Send me a PM if you want to visit my town.

I actually managed to get the fruit I lacked two days ago...but thanks for the offer! Sorry for not mentioning it.

leroidys

Amiibo festival is 40% off on Amazon right now, and the amiibo 3 pack is significantly discounted as well, fyi. Probably a better place to post this but oh well.

Zero_IYAD

I finally feel I'm back on my feet :")
I'd like to thank everyone who supported me reach this far & rebuild my town.

- Paid all my house loans.
- Achieved perfect town.
- Got all golden tools.
- Got back a good number of badges.
- Raised 10 million in my account.
- Police station + Lighthouse.. the closest PWPs to my heart <3

Still regret:
- The other set of badges I lost.
- My golden house exterior & over 1,000,000 HHA score.
- The 7-11 ABD I had before : (
- Hosting 100 visitor & the option to remodel the train station.
- Toy Hammer.
- Striped diving suit.
- Collecting all art & fossils.

For now, I'm looking for:
- Extra ice table.
- Extra snowman table.

Seems impossible to get an extra of them after completing both sets -__-

Zero_IYAD

Hey everyone, looking for these items:
Perfect Orange
7-11 ABD
Toy Hammer
Bubble Wand
Silver Axe
Throwing Beans
Good Luck Roll
Pinwheel
Striped Diving Suit
Snowman Table
Triforce
Complete Samus Aran outfit
Complete Kappa outfit

Please let me know if you are willing to trade or if you have any extras : )

Fruit-a-thon begins! Will have my DS on for the next twelve hours with the town open, come by if you'd like!

Please, however:
1. Limit three of a specific fruit per person: I have peaches, lemons, bananas, mangoes, lychee, and durians. To make sure that everyone has a chance to collect what they need please only take one to two tree's worth.

2. Limit your running around... Bare ground doesn't look great. Please don't cut down trees or dig up fossils.

That's it! The town will be open for visitors until 11PM EST today!

colon

I've put a lot of time into this game (closing in on 3900 hours). I got a New 3DS XL back in July and recently it has been freezing up when I play this game. I first started to notice the music would skip for a second, then when I open my character's pocket it'd take a second or two longer than usual to load it (and it's not lag related because it happens in my own town when I'm playing alone). Now if I change between the menus (bf chat, character pockets, character emotions) too often I'm getting system crashes where the screen goes black and it tells me to hold the power button.

Since I own the eShop version of this, I'm wondering if my SD card is starting to crap out, even though I own many eShop games and only have trouble with this one now. Or is it the system itself that is causing these issues? My 16gb micro SD card is almost 4 years old, I don't really know how long they are expected to last.

edit: out of 60+ digital games, the 3DS would only crash when I played ACNL. I put in a new 32gb micro SD card and that looks like it might have fixed the problem. I played a few hours last night without the system crashing a single time.

Hey guys. Just got a 3DS. Getting super into Animal Crossing again. Haven't played since the GameCube as a kid haha. My friend code is 0791-5301-2139. Would be cool to see some other towns and play with people.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Is there still a healthy turnip trading group on GAF here?

I'm considering getting a N3DS and AC again.

Not really. The turnip thread is dead, and there aren't too many active posters in general really.

I can try to keep an eye on my morning prices at least though.

Hey guys. Just got a 3DS. Getting super into Animal Crossing again. Haven't played since the GameCube as a kid haha. My friend code is 0791-5301-2139. Would be cool to see some other towns and play with people.
Will add you and set up a time this week if you'd like some fruit....

What fruit do you have?

Niraj

11786084805_d48a0f4320_o.png

Forgot about this. Not that it really mattered :p

That I'd never forget!
Oh right! :D

I've been enjoying Happy Home Designer in spurts. Once in a while I like turning it on, decorating a home, and not touching it for a few days. I actually have some of the amiibo cards now too. I should figure out if anyone is trading.

I pop in my town once in a while too. Sadly lost Erik after Christmas but I did have him for a really long time. I have an odd mix of animals I don't really care about now for the most part. But I still download stuff when available. At some point I'll get the bug to make the other characters and their houses and fill it with all of the rare sets I have.

Chickadee

Unconfirmed Member
I have a question for those who have collected all the Snowboy items. I have been working on getting them all, and up until today I haven't been getting any doubles. I am only missing the carpet and wallpaper, so I was expecting one of those in my letter today. Instead I got the snowman fridge! I didn't realize there was a RNG element in the items you get, but now I am beginning to wonder...any thoughts?

Niraj

Oh right! :D

I've been enjoying Happy Home Designer in spurts. Once in a while I like turning it on, decorating a home, and not touching it for a few days. I actually have some of the amiibo cards now too. I should figure out if anyone is trading.

I pop in my town once in a while too. Sadly lost Erik after Christmas but I did have him for a really long time. I have an odd mix of animals I don't really care about now for the most part. But I still download stuff when available. At some point I'll get the bug to make the other characters and their houses and fill it with all of the rare sets I have.

I'd be surprised if people weren't trading in the HHD thread.

I have a question for those who have collected all the Snowboy items. I have been working on getting them all, and up until today I haven't been getting any doubles. I am only missing the carpet and wallpaper, so I was expecting one of those in my letter today. Instead I got the snowman fridge! I didn't realize there was a RNG element in the items you get, but now I am beginning to wonder...any thoughts?

Yeah I'm not sure. I've heard that from other people as well, but I don't think I got any doubles until I was done. Not sure if I was just lucky or what.

Yeah, the RNG element is a pain. Was easier the past two years with people trading more. I think by this point, we burned ourselves out regarding snowman building. :/ Sadly so much of the furniture is like that though. Like Páve. That set was a pain with all those damn feathers.

Mr_Fern

Neo Member
Hey guys,

Does anyone have the following fruits that can share?

Perfect Apples
Persimmon
Coconut
Cherry

And also, when I started the game I didn&#8217;t know what to do with perfect apples (Native Fruit) so I eat the first I saw :/, since then I have been playing non stop and never seen another again (one month or so), are they so rare? Or there's something I can do to they can appear in my town?

Thanks!

Niraj

I had a lot of fun playing with a lot of you guys. Unfortunately, my 3DS got stolen this weekend, so that's pretty much the end of my New Leaf playing, even if I get my digital purchases restored at some point (don't anticipate getting the 3DS back). I accomplished pretty much all I wanted to so I guess it could have been worse.

-Got all gold badges
-Completed the catalog
-Visited probably close to 1000 people
-Had well over 1000 visitors
-Made a lot of great friends

Of course, I'll still continue to update this thread as necessary, I'll just be unable to help if anyone needs it. Thanks for all the fun, I think I was close to, if not over, 2000 hours. I'll miss my villagers, but I probably would have stopped playing sometime this year anyway.

Elija2

I had a lot of fun playing with a lot of you guys. Unfortunately, my 3DS got stolen this weekend, so that's pretty much the end of my New Leaf playing, even if I get my digital purchases restored at some point (don't anticipate getting the 3DS back). I accomplished pretty much all I wanted to so I guess it could have been worse.

-Got all gold badges
-Completed the catalog

Of course, I'll still continue to update this thread as necessary, I'll just be unable to help if anyone needs it. Thanks for all the fun, I think I was close to, if not over, 2000 hours. I'll miss my villagers, but I probably would have stopped playing sometime this year anyway.

Damn, that really sucks to hear, dude. I can't imagine having all of my progress gone because some scumbag stole my 3DS. It was real fun playing with you and I hope to see you around.

Zero_IYAD

-Got all gold badges
-Completed the catalog

I'm truly shocked reading this, & I'm so sorry.
You can always call Nintendo & provide them the police statement to get all your purchases.
Don't let it affect you in any way, & feel free to talk about it whenever you feel like it if it'll help.

Niraj

Appreciate the sentiment guys, I had fun playing with you guys as well. Nintendo is working on getting me my digital purchases back so that's something at least. Unfortunately, I happened to have a case with 17 physical games in it that was in the bag that got stolen (along with the 3DS and my laptop). Guess I should have gone all digital :p

Chopper

-Got all gold badges
-Completed the catalog

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

-Got all gold badges
-Completed the catalog

Holy shit... that's fucking heartbreaking. D: Hopefully not by someone you know. :( If you do know them, let me know and I'll cut a bitch.

Chickadee

Unconfirmed Member

-Got all gold badges
-Completed the catalog

Oh no!!! Niraj I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you! :(

Niraj

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:( yeah basically

Holy shit... that's fucking heartbreaking. D: Hopefully not by someone you know. :( If you do know them, let me know and I'll cut a bitch.

No, just a random person unfortunately. It'd almost be preferable to be somebody I know since I'd at least likely be able to get the stuff back :p

Oh no!!! Niraj I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you! :(

It's alright, at least nobody got hurt. Thank you (and Chopper and Euda too) for the sentiment.

Btw guys, if you guys want to add me, my new friend code is 3067-8697-6085. Just send me a PM with your code and I'll add you back. You can delete my old one (or just keep it for posterity :p)

Btw guys, if you guys want to add me, my new friend code is 3067-8697-6085. Just send me a PM with your code and I'll add you back. You can delete my old one (or just keep it for posterity :p)
I'm gonna keep it there and then see if they play Fantasy Life then message them nasty things like hoping their genitals rot from a bot fly and maggot orgy plus syphilis.

(Adding new one too.)

Niraj

I'm gonna keep it there and then see if they play Fantasy Life then message them nasty things like hoping their genitals rot from a bot fly and maggot orgy plus syphilis.

(Adding new one too.)

Thanks for having my back <3

Top Bottom