• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Robin64

Oh and I like that the Sanrio pack of cards just has all 6, no randomness. I'll nab that one for sure.

Edit: what the

SpsmE36.jpg

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Btw the instruction manual for the update is an item you can place in your house to read lol

Niraj

So this is interesting, Boomer is showing up on Main Street for me. Normally how that worked was after 5 villagers have left your town, the first one who moved would show up, then the second, etc, until there were four, and then the first one who showed up would eventually be replaced. He was the second villager I had move, and I've only had 5 move total, so normally he wouldn't be showing up there. So they must have changed how that works now.

Just ordered my storeroom.

BTW, where do I find Wisp? : o

EDIT: Pekoe just gave me advance warning to leave in 10 days. Used to be 5 days, right?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think I left all my items outside anyway, so now I can finally get a beautiful town rating again lol

No way am I starting again. Want to keep my precious balloon dog exhibition.

Oh my God how do I trigger the Amiibo stuff. I have the update and the campsite, but I don't see anything asking me to tap Amiibo. I need Ganon and Bob ASAP.

Also, my CAT machine has no jobs to do. :(

Robin64

Seems if you wander around between midnight and 4am, Wisp will talk to you. Maybe you need to do this to trigger him being available for scanning?

Fireblend

Banned
One of my town tasks is fishing for trash, but since I have the beautiful town ordinance I guess I'll just let it expire, because I'm not changing that anytime soon
KuGsj.gif

I posted this in the active thread on the other side but thought I'd ask here too...

If I use an Amiibo card to get an old villager to move back in, will it be the same instance of that villager? Basically, will they remember me or will it be like we've never met? I want to get Rory back but it would be pretty depressing if he shows up with amnesia.

Niraj

Oh my God how do I trigger the Amiibo stuff. I have the update and the campsite, but I don't see anything asking me to tap Amiibo. I need Ganon and Bob ASAP.

Also, my CAT machine has no jobs to do. :(

Check your player card

Robin64

Download at like 80%.

Does the RV site overwrite sections of town? I don't want to give up my dream puzzles.

It's a whole new area, accessed the opposite side of your museum.

By the way, please re-add my 3DS friend code: 1908-2299-1612

Many of you added me before, but I since has a new 3DS with a new code, so the old Robin is dead. PM me if you add me, with your code in return!

Robin and Niraj, I replaced your old fc numbers.

Fireblend, I added you.

Chopper, I think I saw you still on my friends list XD

I'm 0060-9647-3987

Hoping I didn't lose any villager I wasn't ready to lose. Booting up Weeville again!

Robin64

Sadly I don't have much time to play online, but I'll try to be more active in this thread. Not sure if anybody remembers me though : P

New Leaf GAF never forgets one of their own.

Fortune Cookie #56 is a Labrador Ornament, which looks just like a Nintendog model.

#51 is the Wii U.

Westraid

My campsite is right next to my plaza which was perfect! Got Zipper in the RV and ordered 3 cute food items right away. I wonder if villagers will only show up with the cards.
I'm some days behind so I can see how it goes in terms of time.

I'm so excited about this update!!

This update is great, all the old folks are back in the game.
I agree!
It was so much fun to play with everyone!

Westraid

Ah it seems the storeroom is only available if you have upgraded your house to the max?
I can't part with my cute mini kitchen room. ;_; I'll just get it on my other character but it won't be for a few days. Ah well, I held on to the clutter for 3 years, what's a few more days?

Fireblend

Banned
Ah it seems the storeroom is only available if you have upgraded your house to the max?
I can't part with my cute mini kitchen room. ;_;

I was able to order the storeroom without having to get all the other upgrades. I don't have the room on the back for example.

Choomp

Banned
I'm excited to get back into this with the update. I hope a lot of this lays the groundwork for a new game.

Also, since this seems to be attracting a lot of people and I want friends, my FC: 3437-4428-6315

Westraid

I was able to order the storeroom without having to get all the other upgrades. I don't have the room on the back for example.

Ohh I get it now! I only saw the "I wanna expand!" and I figured the Store Room would give me a different option, but I found it. Thanks!!

I fell in my own pitfall, lost hidenseek, threw away my crappy normal flowers, bought the new RV items, and then opened my gate. Visit if you want.

It's a whole new area, accessed the opposite side of your museum.

By the way, please re-add my 3DS friend code: 1908-2299-1612

Many of you added me before, but I since has a new 3DS with a new code, so the old Robin is dead. PM me if you add me, with your code in return!

Can't re-add you right now but I will when I get home. I forgot about your new 3DS. :(

Robin64

I'm going to start a new town, but I'm going to set the clock back a week too and play quickly through the first week until I am caught up with the present. The opening of New Leaf can be a bit.. slow.

piggychan

I'm going to start a new town, but I'm going to set the clock back a week too and play quickly through the first week until I am caught up with the present. The opening of New Leaf can be a bit.. slow.

if you need help with transferring etc just ask. I'm playing daily again

My FC: 1263-5612-2847

Westraid

Lemme know how many bells you get for selling your old town!

EDIT: Does anyone know if you can visit other people's towns and buy the furniture from the RV villagers?

Top Bottom