• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have Jack in my camp.

He sells the:

Spooky wall and carpet
Candy machine
The four pumpkin colours (green, purple, red and yellow)
Jack in the box
Patched dress and shirt
Pumpkin pie
Spooky wall lamp
Tea table
Wood display stand - I think this is new

Linius

Man these camp villagers sell all the stuff we worked our asses off for
p1kx90C.png

MicH

Great news that we can boot any Villager we want now.

All I need now is to be able to pick the spot I want a new Villager to move in on. I'm the mayor for God's sake!

Also I fear this update may make me buy Animal Crossing Amiibo. If only to play the Deserted Island minigame :p

Linius

Booted up my town for the first time in like forever. Kabuki the MVP is still there :D

Oh and no one planted their house on top of my hybrids. I'm a happy mayor.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
My beloved Eugene moved out when I didn't play for a while. I have his amiibo card, though. Was in the first pack I got. I can get him back. ;___;

EDIT: Actually, my town is mostly villagers I don't care about now. Most of my good ones left, except for Bob. I can get a couple of my old favourites back and I'm cool with just moving in all the Zelda ones if I can get them with my four Zelda amiibo. :p (Don't have Shiek or Toon Link.)

I do really like those Zelda ones too :p wish they would have just given us a few more villager slots somehow ;_;

Also please add my new friend code: 3067-8697-6085

Man these camp villagers sell all the stuff we worked our asses off for
p1kx90C.png

lol I know dude. Fuck.

Robin64

So it seems you can have special RV visitors over via wifi, like how Happy Home Designer had special villagers over sometimes. Harvey has the option to check, but there's nothing up at the moment.

Linius

I have Booker, he's selling:

Meadow Vista
Dirt Floor
Camp Stove
Campfire Cookware
Picnic Table
Plastic Canister
Propane Stove
Sleeping Bag
Smoker

This dude makes no sense what so ever. I mean, he has an RV but he's pretending to be actually camping
02Do2Ff.png

Chopper

Wisp just appears on the second day of play since the update. I started on the 26th and am now on the 27th, and Wisp just appeared as I was wandering around.

I scanned Villager. This is how it went:

"What?! Can it be..?
"I'm sorry, but this villager is far too legendary for me to possess."

So I said "Oh, come on!"

"Sigh... Look, I really can't possess this villager, but maybe I can find the real deal for you.
Meet me at the campground, OK?
Well, I suppose it's time for me to disappear."

hni_0033weuyu.jpg
hni_0035acubj.jpg

Edit:

lunar horizon
galaxy floor
GameCube drawer
NDS Lite bench
Nintendo bench
Nintendo DSi bench
villager statue
Wii Remote cabinet
Wii U console
Holy shit. You reckon that stuff's only available if you scan Villager then?

This is all pretty daunting. I'm gonna need a list of all the new stuff ASAP!

Is anyone available for me to visit? Preferably with an open shop so I can buy some seeds and chat to Nook's Homes...

Chopper

I do really like those Zelda ones too :p wish they would have just given us a few more villager slots somehow ;_;

Also please add my new friend code: 3067-8697-6085

lol I know dude. Fuck.
I've added you man. Add me back. 3136-6553-7968

Also, where do you get fortune cookies? That is one aspect of the game I have completely forgotten about.

Linius

I've added you man. Add me back. 3136-6553-7968

Also, where do you get fortune cookies? That is one aspect of the game I have completely forgotten about.

One each day at the nooklings store I believe. You pay with those coins you earn by making steps with your 3DS ;)

Chopper

From the Nook store with Play Coins.
Oh yeah. Cheers.

It's a shame I downloaded the update just in time for everything to be shut.

I checked out the Dream place, and looked forward to seeing how many people had visited my dream address since I quit and made that thread. She didn't tell me. She just gave me a new dream address instead. :(

Edit: So is all the stuff Harv sells new, exclusive and unorderable?

So this is interesting, Boomer is showing up on Main Street for me. Normally how that worked was after 5 villagers have left your town, the first one who moved would show up, then the second, etc, until there were four, and then the first one who showed up would eventually be replaced. He was the second villager I had move, and I've only had 5 move total, so normally he wouldn't be showing up there. So they must have changed how that works now.

I can confirm this. I have more previous villagers on Main Street, and villagers that never used to show up ever. This is also at night, when it used to be a ghost town. Also anyone else noticed they changed the lights for the HHS sign?

Does anyone know if they updated the textures for this game? Everything looks a little bit nicer than it used to (last played a month or so ago). They've definitely changed the filter on custom designs (my ground designs look too sharp and clear, and wallpaper looks weird now).

I wonder if the swimming pool PWP has been added...

Robin64

I have some of the HHD Amiibo cards, but not a single actual Amiibo.

... I'm not gonna get much out of this update am I?

Nah, there's plenty without amiibo. Aside from the 50 exclusive villagers from cards that aren't even out yet, all other use of amiibo seems to be just shortcuts. The camp sells new items, the Fortune Cookies have new items, and you can visit friends who have RV campers set up too.

Robin64

WVW69jxL4cw54-7trr
WVW69jxL5Ik5145lOY

This guy is cool. Also you can change the colour of the spawn pad at Re-tail, which is nice!

ink-splattered wall
ink-splattered floor
black anchor tee
pilot goggles
Splatoon spawn point
Splatoon tower
Splattershot
squid bumper
studio headphones
Super Sea Snail
Takoroka mech

Linius

Hopefully there's gonna be a list that shows me all the new furniture somewhere soonish. Gonna need to know what I'm looking out for and for what I'm gonna have to save up those coupons. It helps my secondary character in town can go coupon hunting too. So spread over two villagers I should be able to buy a lot of stuff.

Chopper

Hopefully there's gonna be a list that shows me all the new furniture somewhere soonish. Gonna need to know what I'm looking out for and for what I'm gonna have to save up those coupons. It helps my secondary character in town can go coupon hunting too. So spread over two villagers I should be able to buy a lot of stuff.
Ooh. Nice.

Robin64

Alright guys, I'm just about caught up to today and will be opening my gates soon. I'm going to invite Tom Nook over to the campsite, so you may want to visit because I am told he has both Wii U and 3DS to order.

Linius

Bought the two things Harv was selling with my secondary and dropped the items in front of the station. Did pretty much everything I could today because my shops were closed when I got in. So tomorrow I can order the extra storage and hopefully meet up Wisp for amiibo features. Also synced my HHD save data for those features.

It's good to be back.

EDIT

Oh lawd, seems I'm gonna have to visit Robin then aye.

Chopper

Alright guys, I'm just about caught up to today and will be opening my gates soon. I'm going to invite Tom Nook over to the campsite, so you may want to visit because I am told he has both Wii U and 3DS to order.
Yes mate! Are we still friends?

Robin64

Tom Nook has:

office wall
terra-cotta floor
golf bag
New Nintendo 3DS
Nook's Homes car
Nook's Homes mat
racoon wall clock
sacks of money
sales graph
Wii U console

Just waiting on Chopper to add me now before I open.. tum tee tum.

Westraid

Can anyone who visits Robin tell me how much coupons I have to cough up for the 3DS and the Wii U? Don't want to visit and take up a spot if I don't have enough to buy at least one.

Chopper

Tom Nook has:

office wall
terra-cotta floor
golf bag
New Nintendo 3DS
Nook's Homes car
Nook's Homes mat
racoon wall clock
sacks of money
sales graph
Wii U console

Just waiting on Chopper to add me now before I open.. tum tee tum.
Shit. Sorry mate. Done!

Robin64

The hatches are open!

And the Wii U + 3DS will cost 10 tokens in total.

Sorry about the long walk to the campsite, I only have one bridge right now. :)

scamander

Banned
The hatches are open!

And the Wii U + 3DS will cost 10 tokens in total.

Exciting! Can you still add me? My friend code is 2750 1135 2111. Thanks mate :)

EDIT: Do you need any fruit since you started over? I can bring cherrys and peaches and need everything else. :D

Robin64

Exciting! Can you still add me? My friend code is 2750 1135 2111. Thanks mate :)

EDIT: Do you need any fruit since you started over? I can bring cherrys and peaches and need everything else. :D

I can, but you'll need to wait til this session is done now. Can't access friend screen with people here, sadly.

(And I need both those fruits, so that would be ace)

Robin64

Haha, holy crap you guys, thanks for all the money and fruits and stuff. This is an awesome boost to a new town! <3

Top Bottom