• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Robin64

I expect they'll even have English localised names, like how the 7-11 stuff was called "24-hour" here in Europe.

Monster Hunter Stories amiibo work on the English version too, by the way.

ZVSvQd8.png

I expect they'll even have English localised names, like how the 7-11 stuff was called "24-hour" here in Europe.

Monster Hunter Stories amiibo work on the English version too, by the way.

Guess it's time to get on Amazon and bite the bullet on those Monster Hunter Stories Amiibo then.

Fireblend

Banned
Seems K.K.'s Amiibo also has the Wii U and the 3DS available for ordering when at camp. Yay! I grabbed his DJ table and guitar case as well :p

StayDead

Have been playing this at lunch. Nobody has left in the past year thanks to the "save when someone says they're staying" thing, but Koyuki wants to leave. Need to get her random ! option so I can make her stay she's one of my favourites.

mantidor

Have been playing this at lunch. Nobody has left in the past year thanks to the "save when someone says they're staying" thing, but Koyuki wants to leave. Need to get her random ! option so I can make her stay she's one of my favourites.

Wait you can make them stay? I wish I knew this before losing my Octavian :(

Roto13

The other half of town is just spammed with flowers. I can't even remember doing that. This is almost worse than weeds!

Right? Every inch of my town was flowers, besides paths to get around, which was fine when I was playing regularly, but whenever I came back from a break, it was just flowers on paths that are harder to remove than weeds because you can't just pluck them. Pain in the butt. I spent some time yesterday just trampling them all. Now only half of my town is a sea of flowers....

EDIT: Do we know which Zelda amiibo unlock which characters?

Semajer

I can provide you with a whole lot of genuine art for your museum if you need any. I've been buying doubles for years.

My Friend Code is 3480-2542-5937

I need the following, if you've got them spare:

Common Painting
Neutral Painting
Wistful Painting

I have a few doubles if you want to trade.

Fireblend

Banned
I need to pass Gracie's check but don't have one single Ornate item nor are there any in my shops. Any chance someone can lend me some clothes? :p

Chopper

Am I missing something in this puzzle game? You can only flip horizontally? That seems very limiting. I'm getting my ass kicked.

Linius

I need to pass Gracie's check but don't have one single Ornate item nor are there any in my shops. Any chance someone can lend me some clothes? :p

If you have a link for me to ornate clothing I can check if I have something for you. Also making dinner at the moment so give me some time in a bit :p

So I just spent a few good hours chucking my collection into my storeroom. Managed to fit everything in, just (OK, there's some space).

Looking back, there sure is a lot of weird stuff in there. My favourite junk is my full StreetPass balloon/ice cream/pinwheel collection, followed by the Harvest ingredients.

Anyway... Now for the real game to begin XD

Also, I'm bemused how you can scan any card to invite a villager over.

Those days of "buying" villagers with millions of bells on GameFAQs or praying there's somebody good in the campsite (and you have free space). Ah, how times have changed.

If anyone knows how I can easily get a kitchen island, I'll trade or buy or whatever else ya want. I literally am just now learning about Club Tortimer lololol so I'm a total idiot.

mantidor

Right? Every inch of my town was flowers, besides paths to get around, which was fine when I was playing regularly, but whenever I came back from a break, it was just flowers on paths that are harder to remove than weeds because you can't just pluck them. Pain in the butt. I spent some time yesterday just trampling them all. Now only half of my town is a sea of flowers....

EDIT: Do we know which Zelda amiibo unlock which characters?

Well I use the shovel to clean out unwanted flowers, it's at least faster.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Heh, Isabelle in casual clothing. This was from scanning the Summer Isabelle amiibo, I guess the Winter one might have different stuff in here.

Completely the same expect for the uniform, which is of course her winter uniform.

Fireblend

Banned
Thanks for the help Linius! Glad I could help out as well.
Asking again:

Is there any way to link HHD data to ACNL if both games are retail? I can't figure it out.

Can you somehow store the game's save data on the 3DS's SD? Maybe somewhere in the game settings or the 3DS settings when the cart is in the system? That'd be my guess.

Linius

Asking again:

Is there any way to link HHD data to ACNL if both games are retail? I can't figure it out.

Yes, just follow the steps. The game asks you if your HHD copy is download or retail. Answer retail. Then you will be asked to take out the ACNL card and insert the HHD card. No idea how they did it, but it works.

Roto13

Anyone want to come to my town and order a 3DS and Wii U from Tom Nook for 3 tickets each? Friend code's in my profile.

Also, if someone has a spare gold ore, I could use one.

Robin64

Okay I have Isabelle at my campsite, who wants to come over for her goodies? Opening 7 minutes from now, at xx:30!

WVW69jxRQpUjgcNMTI

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thanks to the extra storage I've cleared up my town of any lose items. Next step, organise my storage (just found I was even using the postoffice to store stuff!)

Though doing so made me notice I never got the Pavé table. Oh well.

I have some spare Grand Prize Tickets from the Easter event (the item you exchange to get the bunny's picture). I can't sell them so does anyone even want one before I just throw them away?

pariah164

Yes, just follow the steps. The game asks you if your HHD copy is download or retail. Answer retail. Then you will be asked to take out the ACNL card and insert the HHD card. No idea how they did it, but it works.
Huh. I was afraid to do that, since you grow up hearing 'never take out the game cart while the game is on'. Guess I'll give it a shot.

Meanwhile...

CwW8DPyUQAAC1Ay.jpg

I am ready for winter.

Westraid

Every time I visit Robin64's town that song from the Proclaimers, 500 Miles, starts playing in my head because MY GOD is that a far walk to your campsite. ∑(O_O;)

Robin64

Every time I visit Robin64's town that song from the Proclaimers, 500 Miles, starts playing in my head because MY GOD is that a far walk to your campsite. ∑(O_O;)

Hahaha. I was going to start another bridge today, but Wisp is in my Town Hall and he doesn't know how!

I forgot how little I actually got done in New Leaf before moving on to other things. But now I'm back, hell yeahhhhh

Other than selling the MEOW tickets what's good ways to make lots of cash? My town has a lot of flowers and not much else.

Also, do the boy/girl/squid Amiibo all summon the same villager? Or does the one you use impact it at all?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Anyone want to come to my town and order a 3DS and Wii U from Tom Nook for 3 tickets each? Friend code's in my profile.

Also, if someone has a spare gold ore, I could use one.

Do you just need one? I have a few in storage I think.

I forgot how little I actually got done in New Leaf before moving on to other things. But now I'm back, hell yeahhhhh

Other than selling the MEOW tickets what's good ways to make lots of cash? My town has a lot of flowers and not much else.

Catching bugs on the island at night.

Roto13

Do you just need one? I have a few in storage I think.

I thought I did, too, but *shrug*

Actually, it turns out I don't need one at all. I thought the Giant Dharma I ordered for my gold room was a new one from Happy Home Designer, but it's the same as the largest one I already have. :p

I can open the gate if you want to visit Tom Nook though.

Top Bottom