• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Can you go above level 99 in score attack? I was trying to get to 100 but I lost :/

Westraid

I got Franklin the turkey camping out, and he has a Kitchen Island. Already PM'ed the person who posted earlier about searching for one, but let me know if anyone else wants it too.

He also has

Harvest series: Wall/Rug/Chair/Clock/Wall Lamp
Chef's Outfit
Kitchen Island
Kitchen Refrigerator*
Pancakes*
Potato Gratin*
Stewpot
Weeping Fig

*) Newly added items.

I need to go afk for roughly 20 minutes, but afterwards I can open my gates for anyone who wants to drop by. I'm still timetravelling to get to the current date, so I won't be waiting too long before moving on. Friendcode is in my profile.

Jay RaR

This new update's been pretty fun, now I have some reason to play again since I completed my museum and catalog long ago lol.

Once my NFC Reader arrives on hopefully Monday, things will start to get more interesting for me haha.

Sad that Lottie only appears during that one tutorial, does she make an appearance anywhere in town other than the campsite? Also can she and Harvey appear at the Roost?

I really want to start over again with my 100 mil bells, but I want to keep some items since they're dlc and unorderable.

Zero_IYAD

I have tons of hybrid flowers, gyroids & many many items I'm trying to give away.
I've been running Beautiful Ordinance for months, & I just paid for the Night Owl one.
All of you are welcome to visit tomorrow & pick up whatever you like.
I need 75 visits, so if any of you are free & willing to visit me multiple times, please do.
My FC is in my profile, it's 3:44 AM here, so I'll be available tomorrow's evening to host as many people as I can.
I also want to re-add most of the GAFers I used to play with back in 2013 : )

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
If this hasn't been seen yet, it seems Nintendo has (thankfully) clarified what triggers Tom Nook making an offer on your old town if you're planning on starting over:

TS13x6p.png

pariah164

I have tons of hybrid flowers, gyroids & many many items I'm trying to give away.
I've been running Beautiful Ordinance for months, & I just paid for the Night Owl one.
All of you are welcome to visit tomorrow & pick up whatever you like.
I need 75 visits, so if any of you are free & willing to visit me multiple times, please do.
My FC is in my profile, it's 3:44 AM here, so I'll be available tomorrow's evening to host as many people as I can.
I also want to re-add most of the GAFers I used to play with back in 2013 : )
Sweet! Thanks, I'll add you at some point tonight; I need to boot up so I can beetle hunt anyway.

My FC is 1934-0839-3882.

Holy shitballs, if you're at resident cap, have amiibo cards and a way to scan them in, you can FINALLY kick out whoever you want and replace them with whoever you want.

*Once per day. Terms and conditions may apply.

Robin64

Today I scanned Callie, who made Cece appear.

WVW69jxboBEQltRAvp
WVW69jxbo1stxq4aLS

She has the following, which you can nab for 5 tokens each when I open after work. :)

Inkwall.png
Inkcarpet.png
Calliewig.png
Calliedress.png
Callieshirt.png
Calliepants.png
Callieshoes.png
Callietights.png
Inkchair.png
Inksign.png
Inktable.png
Inksignleft.png
Inksignright.png

Westraid

I'm trying to make a list of RV visitors that can show up in the Campground.
I've ordered the NFC reader, but I found out the only store selling Amiibo has ditched them all in favour of POP vinyl statues, so getting Amiibo might be a little tricky. ;_;

Would anyone be so kind as to take a picture of them in the camper, of the description that appears on the bottom screen, and the list of items? I'd love to add it on the list, but I don't wanna go around nabbing other people's screenshots lol. I can also drop by if you don't want to go through the hassle of taking screenshots and notes.

tumblr_inline_og3fkmoymD1s26f48_500.png

So far I have: Blanca, Bunny T. Zipper, Copper, Franklin, Gulliver, Isabelle (Summer Amiibo), Jingle, Joan, Pascal, Pavé, Tom Nook (Amiibo), Wendell.

Robin64

I'm trying to make a list of RV visitors that can show up in the Campground.

You're including amiibo ones? Because you can use my Cece shot and item list above. Her item list and info are as follows (everything spot on, even capitalisation, I am a stickler for these details. :p)

Inkopolis wall
Inkopolis floor
Callie fashion top
Callie pants
Callie shirt
Callie shoes
Callie tights
Callie wig
Inkopolis chair
Inkopolis sign
Inkopolis table
left Splatfest sign
right Splatfest sign

Cece and her sister Viché are big fans of the Squid Sisters. Cece takes cosplaying her half of the duo so seriously, she only responds to the name Callie.

Westraid

Thank you so much! I will repay you with many skeletons the next time we meet! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
I remember I actually have a KK Slider laying around so hopefully that NFC reader gets here soon. I know I said it at least 3 times in the past 2 days but I REALLY regret not buying the Amiibo when they were super cheap. ;_;

Westraid

Your images, like this one and the ones on your Tumblr, always seem really crisp and nicely coloured. Do you do a little Photoshop manipulation first?

Yeah the output is so pixely and low res, and I don't like the hassle of going through Miiverse posting first.
I use this website! Settings are Artwork, High, 2x and then I hit the convert button. They make them larger sized but I resize them to fit my Tumblr and slightly edit the colours in Photoshop as well.

Also I added Cece to the list, do you want me to put your name next to it for credit?

Robin64

I want to jump back but I'm too scared to find my bros Hippeux and Groucho left...

Guess I'll start anew.

I'd recommend setting the clock back a week and playing through that first week in one go, catching up to the present. That first week is sloooow, you're not even the mayor for most of it. I did this and it was so much easier to get back in to.

I want to jump back but I'm too scared to find my bros Hippeux and Groucho left...

Guess I'll start anew.
There's actually a trick to make sure none of your villagers leave from your old town. If you haven't already re-started, I can outline it if you like.

piggychan

Got Booker in the campgrounds
WVW69jxctAAxcVKuuK

Booker has the following:
Meadow Vista
dirt floor
camp floor
campfire cookware
picnic table
plastic canister
propane stove
sleeping bag
smoker

and Villager amiibo which is taken over by Wisp

WVW69jxcziAOcwYmjk

Wisp has:
Lunar Horizon
Galaxy floor
Gamecube Drawer
NDS Lite Bench
Nintendo Bench
Nintendo DSi Bench
Villager Statue
wii remote cabinet
wii U console

Linius

Can someone confirm that everything in this update works with the old 3DS as well? Saw someone mentioning puzzle league isn't available on the old 3DS, can't hardly believe that's true :/

Robin64

Can someone confirm that everything in this update works with the old 3DS as well? Saw someone mentioning puzzle league isn't available on the old 3DS, can't hardly believe that's true :/

Westraid has an old 3DS and has played Puzzle League just fine.

Tried my first Amiibo today, went straight to Ganon cause I marked out seeing him in the Direct, man he is so cool lol.

I think he enjoyed kicking someone out of my full town for him to live there instead a little too much hahahaha. Then he's like "Sounds like they were thinking of moving away anyway.... pity." like he was looking forward to being a dick then disappointed they probably wanted to move anyway so no big deal lol.

So cool. <3

And the items he had for order, as a Zelda fan (my town is called Hyrule!) man I want alllll of them!

Also this:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0fPrXGWKA

Westraid

I realized I still have KK Amiibo laying around, so if my NFC reader will be here this evening I can try it for the first time. Hope it goes without any problems.
I'll invite you all over! I've been searching online for Amiibo but I kind of want to get the ones no one here has so I can help out others too.

Got Booker in the campgrounds

and Villager amiibo which is taken over by Wisp

Can I add the screenshots to my list on tumblr? I can credit you if you want!

Nothing new in my stores today. Boo. (Doesn't matter, though, I need all the old stuff too. :p)
If you need anything specific, I can order items for you from my catalog. I'm still tt'ing so you wouldn't have to wait too long for them either.

Robin64

If you need anything specific, I can order items for you from my catalog. I'm still tt'ing so you wouldn't have to wait too long for them either.

I'll keep it in mind. :)
Though for now I am going "naturally" for a while, aside from fun donations, just building up slowly. When I get a bigger catalogue and start assembling a house and then I'm still missing things, I'll come a-knocking.

Linius

YW4scd8.jpg

Jungle Wall
Jungle Floor
Autumn-Leaf Chair (JP DLC)
Leaf Bed (JP DLC)
Pile of Leaves (NA DLC)
Potted Ivy
Sparrow's Nest (new)
Sprout Table (JP DLC)
Tree Standee

A great camper for anyone who missed those DLC's back in the day :)

By the way, anyone with a Japanese copy that can help me get that coffee machine from the wifi camper Japan currently has?

Linius

dE3TThp.jpg

I'll probably remodel at some point. But for now I've got the lamp, Wii U and 3DS in some neat spots in my main room.

Managed to buy both the items in the camp site again. Today I had a wooden counter and rice balls. But managing 10 coupons each day is quite the task, even spread over two characters.

Using other amiibos doesn't do anything unfortunately, and the pascal amiibo only gives his portrait.

Another thing... maelle just stopped by my house, without warning or anything. Is this new? I have never seen this happen

Westraid

Using other amiibos doesn't do anything unfortunately, and the pascal amiibo only gives his portrait.

Another thing... maelle just stopped by my house, without warning or anything. Is this new? I have never seen this happen

To visit? They do that occasionally.

Fireblend

Banned
Convinced W. Link to move into my town, surprisingly. I thought he'd be off-limits.

When are the items I ordered from K.K.'s RV yesterday showing up? I thought I'd find them in my mailbox today but no dice. I really wanna try the minigames :(

Top Bottom