• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

StayDead

I may have accidentally ordered a Resetti Amiibo today for this. I might also see if I can get an Isabelle one. I'm really relaxed playing this again.

OH MAN, BOB JUST CAME TO VISIT * to my house I mean AW YEAH :D

pariah164

Apparently, I have a second character I made out of boredom reasons. How do I transfer her items/money to my Mayor? Just leave them laying outside the house, then delete the character?

Roto13

I may have accidentally ordered a Resetti Amiibo today for this. I might also see if I can get an Isabelle one. I'm really relaxed playing this again.

OH MAN, BOB JUST CAME TO VISIT * to my house I mean AW YEAH :D

Ha, Bob came to visit my house about an hour ago, too. :p Must be on tour.

Apparently, I have a second character I made out of boredom reasons. How do I transfer her items/money to my Mayor? Just leave them laying outside the house, then delete the character?

Yeah. Though you don't have to delete her. It's good to have alternate characters to get more MEOW tickets if someone cool appears in the campsite.

I didn't reset my town. Does anyone need anything particularly? I have one real painting for a first contribution, or fancy flowers, or random clothes for gracie.

Robin64

I like how Wisp's little emote of surprise when he comes out the lamp is also the logo for amiibo. Cute little touch.

amiibo-logo.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So Daisy said to me she was thinking of moving, which I of course told her not to do.

So, now is a safe point to time travel forward right?

Robin64

Oh, that is really clever. Good eye!

... I got a perfect orange somehow. Can I grow it into a tree, or does that not work?

It works, but only your town's native fruit grows into a perfect fruit bearing tree.

Also it will eventually die after you've harvested a certain number of perfect fruit. But it's worth it while it's alive, take them to a town where they're not native and sell them for 3000 bell each.

pariah164

It works, but only your town's native fruit grows into a perfect fruit bearing tree.

Also it will eventually die after you've harvested a certain number of perfect fruit. But it's worth it while it's alive, take them to a town where they're not native and sell them for 3000 bell each.
My native is cherries. Dammit.

Ah well.

i think in all of my games, from gc to 3ds, all of my natives were pears. ;_;

EDIT: While i was out, my sister played the game and used wolf link amiibo, so i can't test pascal just yet

pariah164

So. Joan's in my campground.

CwXMd9EVIAA0Nif.jpg

Asian-inspired items everywhere. I only have 20 coupons between my two characters; will buy as many as I can.

Roto13

That's hilarious.

I wonder... If Digby is at your campground will Wisp guard the StreetPass area too?

Tom Nook is in my campsite and Wisp is at Nook Homes. He crashed the software so he can't do anything for me.

Weirdly, Lyle isn't there either.

Robin64

That's hilarious.

I wonder... If Digby is at your campground will Wisp guard the StreetPass area too?

Yep, he appears in all the locations of the people you take to the campsite, but he's not very good at doing their job.

S8OMxUx.jpg

"Actually...I have no real grasp of sales or even product quality. I'd suggest returning another time."

javadoze

Edit2: Also, while you have Isabelle as a camper, you can't do town hall stuff. She's left someone in charge there, but he explains he has no idea what he's doing..

WVW69jxRebcj8wXDr6

Yep, he appears in all the locations of the people you take to the campsite, but he's not very good at doing their job.

S8OMxUx.jpg

"Actually...I have no real grasp of sales or even product quality. I'd suggest returning another time."

Oh god, I love this so much.

piggychan

Is there a list of what furniture people had in HHD anywhere? I have all the cards and if there's a chance someone might have the Sloppy stuff I'm missing I'd like to call them over if I ever find Wisp.

BTW a friend of mine has Wendel RV. He has a sloppy table and Sloppy sink

This one Amiibo a day limit is killing meeeeee. Do we know what items everyone has so far? Which visitors do the Splatoon and Zelda Amiibo summon? I want to play noooooow... ;_;

Robin64

Some rewards from playing Puzzle League:
Fruit Panel Floor - Play the game
Fruit Panel Wall - Success in "taking charge" (dunno what it means)
Fruit Panel Cushion - Beat Story Mode

Fruit Panel Umbrella - Beat Hard Mode

Flower Fairy Dress - High score in Score Attack mode (unknown number, guy got 17k)
Flower Fairy Wig - High score in Garbage Attack mode (unknown number, guy got 17k)
Flower Fairy Boots - High score in Time Attack mode (unknown number, guy got 2k)

Nintendo 3DS Station - Make a chain reaction (unknown number of chains, probably x3 or x4)

And yeah, "Flower Fairy" is referring to Lip from Panel de Pon.

Came back after accidentally bumping into this thread. I'm so damn lost. So some questions:

What do I do with this stuff?

Is there a market for, or anyone who wants duplicates of these items: (sorry for crap pics, not on my PC and I have no idea how to link screenshots from my DS)

Came back after accidentally bumping into this thread. I'm so damn lost. So some questions:

What do I do with this stuff?

Is there a market for, or anyone who wants duplicates of these items: (sorry for crap pics, not on my PC and I have no idea how to link screenshots from my DS)

Gems ar used to customize furniture. If you don't want sparkly furniture, sell it at the flea market.

List pink, blue, green and purple at 7999, and gold/silver at 9999. Your villagers will buy an infitine amouont of them and it won't make their house into a weird hodgepodge.

Nobody wants spare tools. Don't bother keeping them.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I thought I did, too, but *shrug*

Actually, it turns out I don't need one at all. I thought the Giant Dharma I ordered for my gold room was a new one from Happy Home Designer, but it's the same as the largest one I already have. :p

I can open the gate if you want to visit Tom Nook though.

Sorry for the late reply, but my Internet has been down, so it wouldn't have worked out anyway :p

Gems ar used to customize furniture. If you don't want sparkly furniture, sell it at the flea market.

List pink, blue, green and purple at 7999, and gold/silver at 9999. Your villagers will buy an infitine amouont of them and it won't make their house into a weird hodgepodge.

Nobody wants spare tools. Don't bother keeping them.

Thank you!! I better brush up on when/where things happen

Westraid

Is anyone planning on kicking out one or more of their current villagers and move in the new ones from the cards? Here's the not-mobile-friendly list.

I really like Sylvana, Maddie, Plucky, Julia and Norma so far, though I'm pretty attached to most of my current villagers. I think I'll move out Benjamin, Puddles and Jay.

pariah164

Is anyone planning on kicking out one or more of their current villagers and move in the new ones from the cards? Here's the not-mobile-friendly list.

I really like Sylvana, Maddie, Plucky, Julia and Norma so far, though I'm pretty attached to most of my current villagers. I think I'll move out Benjamin, Puddles and Jay.
I want to kick out Kody; nothing against him personally, but the damn bear's house is messing up my pathway. :T

Robin64

Scanning a special character card, such as Jingle or Pascal, won't make them appear at the campsite. Instead, you get their picture as a gift.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I've had two home visits so far and they both seem to have ended rather quickly. I remember before they could hang around for a while (and you often had to use the seat exploit to get rid of them). Maybe it's a coincidence, or perhaps another small change.

Top Bottom