• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

javadoze

Ah! So many cool special characters with so much cool exclusive items.

...And so little MEOW coupons...

(First got Pave, then Zipper T Bunny, yesterday Wendell, and now Joan today.)

pariah164

Invited Wolf Link today, here's his items:

IMG_4089.jpg

And here's Ganon's items from yesterday:

IMG_4070.jpg
I have a mighty need for that Zelda wig/outfit...

I'm assuming all the new items from Happy Home Designer are in this update. Has anyone stumbled across the Flatscreen TV that hangs on the wall? Do the Nooklings carry new items or are they RV only?

pariah164

Speaking of the campground, Booker's in town today.

Cwg2mDNUsAAiGm1.jpg

- Meadow Vista
- Dirt Floor
- Camp Stove
- Campfire Cookware
- Picnic Table
- Plastic Canister
- Propane Stove
- Sleeping Bag
- Smoker

Roto13

Invited Wolf Link today, here's his items:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Pescado/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_4089.jpg[mg]

And here's Ganon's items from yesterday:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Pescado/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_4070.jpg[/ig][/QUOTE]

I wish I could have more than four mannequins. :P

[quote="pariah164, post: 223095583"]Speaking of the campground, Booker's in town today.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwg2mDNUsAAiGm1.jpg[IMG]

- Meadow Vista
- Dirt Floor
- Camp Stove
- Campfire Cookware
- Picnic Table
- Plastic Canister
- Propane Stove
- Sleeping Bag
- Smoker[/QUOTE]

Is Booker or Copper your town's cop?

Robin64

By the way, you can add people to your town now even when your gates are open. But it does require to currently have no visitors. It's not perfect, but it's better than before!

You just hit the new Image Share button, then you can hit the Home button to access the Friends list. If there's someone in town, though, that Image Share button vanishes.

Westraid

Do you have a pic of it? I'd love a TV that hangs on the wall.
I can't seem to find it again. It was similar looking to the big flatscreen already in the game, though slightly less widescreen, an unreadable brand name scribbles on the top left corner, glossy black. 100% sure it was Resetti because I thought to myself that he had made it big time yelling at kids turning off their consoles.

Roto13

I ordered 12 rupees from Ganon and convinced him to move in. Kicked out Sheldon because I didn't like where his house was.

Lily is also moving in the regular way. She was in my town years ago but moved away. This is the first time someone who has moved away has randomly moved back to my town.

I've got the police station with Copper, and Booker just showed up at the camp without any amiibo use.

Copper is. I was happy to see Booker after so long.

Copper is also in my police station and Booker is in my campsite today. Maybe your town's police officer can't be in the RV.

Anyone selling a slingshot I could swing by and pick up? I just restarted the other day, and all the balloons floating by while I'm fishing are driving me mad.

FC is 1246-8721-1340

Balloon drops also gives you new items. Got a mossly ball. Not sure how many items can be obtained by this method...

Ow, man, love those Legend of Zelda items... Those are locked behind the amiibo, right? :(

Roto13

Balloon drops also gives you new items. Got a mossly ball. Not sure how many items can be obtained by this method...

Ow, man, love those Legend of Zelda items... Those are locked behind the amiibo, right? :(

Yeah. If you want to pop into my town and get some Ganon stuff, let me know.

pHand

Only if you have no amiibo. Otherwise you need to "rent" your neighbors for 2 Play Coins each.

I must've left my town for too long if my residents are resorting to prostitution.

What's up with initiatives like "Catch a Tuna"? How long before there's "Catch a Scorpion" for 1 MEOW coupon?

Fireblend

Banned
Wow, the hard mode for story mode of Puzzle League is actually pretty hard by the end. Took me upwards of 5 attempts to beat the last stage. Island Escape is fun, but I wish some of the text and scenes were skippable.

piggychan

That puzzle league is almost bordering on puyo puyo addictiveness mainly because it's so easy to pick up and play.

WVW69jxj_escDCowgf

Anyway since placing the HHD item and wii U and 3DS in the house my theme score has gone up a wee bit.

WVW69jxwYmAKOU2KVu

So the exterior is fine...
WVW69jxwZtsa4afMQY

WVW69jxwaJg3wG9Pv_

WVW69jxwalA8k-7xmH

What the hell do I have to do to get perfection? and what is the perfect score ?? O.O
WVW69jxwbOMmI_iSgB

Also picked this up quite cheap on amazon too.

Damn. The stuff you get from amiibo characters look so great. Really hope I can get a N3DS soon.

But other than that, I'm finally starting to get back into the swing of playing regularly again! Decided I'm gonna do a makeover for my house considering it's had the same layout for over a year now. Also need to pay off more of my dept, because I'm still missing two rooms. Not only that, but I have three other characters I can fuck around with. Mmmm. It feels pretty nice to be back.

Able's has some new tops and dresses from the update, so look out for those...

Spoilertagged them just in case...

Tops: men's recruit suit, women's recruit suit, stylish suit, polo shirt, women's office suit, blue nurse's uniform, flashy suit, sushi chef's outfit, comedian's outfit, rubber apron, frilly apron, very lucky top(JP translation)

Dresses: blue ballet outfit, musician's outfit

Jay RaR

Still need this? My friend code is 3067-8697-6085

Oh, I guess you have added me already :p Well I'll keep my gates open if you want to stop by.

Yeah, I added people who frequented this thread just in case lol.

Coming over!

edit: Thanks for letting me come over! Got a nice town, wish I could've talked to Muffy lol. Gonna get Ankha to join my town soon once my NFC reader comes haha.

pariah164

If anyone managed to snag an extra pair of shorts from the Callie RV, please speak up. I need them in my life. Also, I'm still seeking the bow-hair wig. Three years and it's never popped up at Labelle's. I will start beetle hunting soon-ish and will soon be rolling in Bells. I will also water your flowers if you want.

Westraid

If anyone managed to snag an extra pair of shorts from the Callie RV, please speak up. I need them in my life. Also, I'm still seeking the bow-hair wig. Three years and it's never popped up at Labelle's. I will start beetle hunting soon-ish and will soon be rolling in Bells. I will also water your flowers if you want.
The hair bow wig is an Item you get from Gracies during spring. It's not sold at the hedgehog place. :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yeah, I added people who frequented this thread just in case lol.

Coming over!

edit: Thanks for letting me come over! Got a nice town, wish I could've talked to Muffy lol. Gonna get Ankha to join my town soon once my NFC reader comes haha.

No problem man.

Robin64

What the fuck, Kevin. He ran up to me, all shaking, demanding a fruit. Any fruit, he just needed fruit. So I go over to my nearest tree, shake one down, come back and.. he's gone to bed! The shit.

Roto13

What the fuck, Kevin. He ran up to me, all shaking, demanding a fruit. Any fruit, he just needed fruit. So I go over to my nearest tree, shake one down, come back and.. he's gone to bed! The shit.

I think Kevin might be bipolar.

EDIT: After three rounds of the island escape game, I have never once managed to get out of a pit after falling into it.

Top Bottom