• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Unicorn

Normal stuff on the ground like fruit and furniture get summed up as "trash". My residents haven't been happy in years.
Same. My stockpile of perfect cherries in baskets is obviously a luxurious sign of my town, but the animals don't comprehend the wealth they walk upon. One day someone will have a daily special on perfect cherries. I'll be ready that day. I'll be ready.

Got Inkwell moved in, Viche should be in tomorrow and I have Wolf Link moving in.

Being able to boot villagers is amazing. I'm so glad this feature was added.

Only hard part is figure who I want to say goodbye to now I got the shitty villagers out.

Westraid

tumblr_og84bt1Rxy1sv1iwgo1_400.gif

Played Desert Island Escape for the first time today. Didn't go to well lol.

Robin64

Damn, Nintendo store are already out of stock of New Leaf amiibo cards. They still have the Sanrio pack, but the standard ones are all gone. :(

Westraid

Damn, Nintendo store are already out of stock of New Leaf amiibo cards. They still have the Sanrio pack, but the standard ones are all gone. :(
I keep searching for online stores, but none here have anything on the preorder or 'coming soon' list.
Kinda nervous that they have no idea about it and we don't get the cards here.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Been planning out my town. Already considering letting two villagers move on so I can have a nicer path layout.

With the new pattern related trick, I guess I should also plan where I want their replacements to move as well.

I'm nearly done with the beginner levels of Desert Island Escape. The team I've been using is Digby, Saharah, and Redd.
It's really hard to get the target score each time, I've found. Most of the time I'm just a little away from nailing it but I never quite know how I'm supposed to get there consistently.
I like exploring and gathering food and fending off animals but it seems the best way to get the most points is just to charge through it all and gather the raft items but that's less fun. :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My daily tasks for the past three days have all been island related. I don't want to keep using the bug exploits, but the game keeps forcing me to go back lol

I need some MEOW points and one of the challenge is to go to someone else's town...anyone wanna hook a man up? Bonus points if I can buy turnips cause that's also a challenge :p

Westraid

CwngkPBUUAA6Uri.jpg

You can dance by the fire
My character usually warms her hands by the fire, only got her to dance once. :(
10/10 for your character look btw.

Anyone available with an open shop? I need to buy some fertiliser and stationery....

I need some MEOW points and one of the challenge is to go to someone else's town...anyone wanna hook a man up? Bonus points if I can buy turnips cause that's also a challenge :p
You can visit me, but I don't want to stay up very late tonight, so if you can drop by within 20 minutes it's fine. It's still Sunday morning in my town, so Joan should be around.

Chopper

My character usually warms her hands by the fire, only got her to dance once. :(
10/10 for your character look btw.

You can visit me, but I don't want to stay up very late tonight, so if you can drop by within 20 minutes it's fine. It's still Sunday morning in my town, so Joan should be around.
I'm coming!

Westraid

Gates are open, please let me know if you guys buy anything so I can save right away in case my connection gets wonky. :)

EDIT: Thanks both for visiting! I love having people around. :)

Also thank you SO much for the gold roses. I hated watering all the dying flowers every day until the black roses started to shrivel up.
Now I can finally turn Beautiful Town back on lmao.

Linius

Seeing some nice decorated rooms on reddit with all the new stuff that's coming available. Lots of HHD furniture now available from the RV's brings you so many new options in decorating.

piggychan

got this from a fortune cookie #56 I think it was.

Although unless it's toy themed it's going into a dark room for a long time.
WVW69jyBIto1Q93Frv

Chopper

How many new items are there?

Somebody datamined the game and there would be 775 new items in the game...

497 furniture
25 wallpaper
41 carpets
39 tops
9 dresses
5 bottoms
4 socks
9 shoes
1 umbrella
22 hats
2 holdable? sticks
7 fortune tickets
3 stationary (though they might not be obtainable)
47? special villager pics (total is now 54)
64? ordinary villager pics (total is now 397)
=775 items

Damn, my storage place will again be used to the max I guess...

Frogstep

Stupid work getting in the way of mme gettin my frog on! I have managed to buy the extra storage from Nook and now have Wisp unlocked.

Once stuff settles I'll break out the amiibos and go crazy! Oh! I'm also looking forward to playing with some of you again too. :D

watershed

Banned
I gotta say this new update has really pulled me back into the game. I'm renovating my town and back to paying off my home loan. My AC addiction is back.

Really need to get back in to this game, have done the update. Checked my bank now at 6.9 million bells, is there really any point to having that much cash though?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Really need to get back in to this game, have done the update. Checked my bank now at 6.9 million bells, is there really any point to having that much cash though?

Well there is a badge for hitting 10million bells in savings (and then one after that for 100million!).

Having plenty of bells does means you have more options for playing around with PWP since destroying and rebuilding them will not really affect you or/and you could use that money to make an alt and fund their house.

StayDead

Somebody datamined the game and there would be 775 new items in the game...

497 furniture
25 wallpaper
41 carpets
39 tops
9 dresses
5 bottoms
4 socks
9 shoes
1 umbrella
22 hats
2 holdable? sticks
7 fortune tickets
3 stationary (though they might not be obtainable)
47? special villager pics (total is now 54)
64? ordinary villager pics (total is now 397)
=775 items

Damn, my storage place will again be used to the max I guess...

Woooooooooooah. That much new stuff? Damn, my secret storage is being filled up by all my old stuff, how am I going to fit all this in!

Amiibro

Have they patched the digital version from getting corrupted saves?

Wait what?? I have this game digital. I'm kind of worried now do I need to be backing up my game or something? How can I even do that? If it corrupts will it let me play an old save?

SuperSah

Banned
It's amazing how this update bought so much life to this game.

I'm back in love

edit: 775 new items?!

It's basically a new game :D

StayDead

Just loaded up my game this morning (I'm off from work today!) and apparently it's my 4th year anniversary of being mayor! 4 years ago today (7/11) I created my little town and it's been a blast.

Yeah I had about a 2 year maybe more break, but I'm still the best mayor they've ever had. >:D

SuperSah

Banned
Do we know why this update was made?

It's massive and seems like it could easily have been sold as an expansion (thankfully not though).

What was their reasoning behind all this?

Robin64

Do we know why this update was made?

It's massive and seems like it could easily have been sold as an expansion (thankfully not though).

What was their reasoning behind all this?

We don't really know, but I am putting money on a lot of this stuff being for a New Leaf 1.5 for Wii U, which then got canned and ported back into New Leaf where it would still sell amiibo stuff.

Top Bottom