• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Westraid

What the fuck, Kevin. He ran up to me, all shaking, demanding a fruit. Any fruit, he just needed fruit. So I go over to my nearest tree, shake one down, come back and.. he's gone to bed! The shit.
I don't know how stuff like that goes in Serenity, but in Andromea he'd just signed his eviction.

Robin64

I don't know how stuff like that goes in Serenity, but in Andromea he'd just signed his eviction.

It's definitely put him on my bad list, and Deena is on there now too.

WVW69jxxyK4kir5eGC

StayDead

That puzzle league is almost bordering on puyo puyo addictiveness mainly because it's so easy to pick up and play.

WVW69jxj_escDCowgf

Anyway since placing the HHD item and wii U and 3DS in the house my theme score has gone up a wee bit.

Also picked this up quite cheap on amazon too.

Cheap this from Amazon is the only thing making me regret having an imported Wii U haha.

Roto13

Got a sloppy wall for my troubles. :p Nice score.

If anyone has any spare Hero's Pants, I could use a couple of pairs.

Jay RaR

Interesting tidbit I noticed. The lawnmower is now orderable. A very minute but welcome change lol. It was the only thing I noticed as nothing else I checked (cardboard set, sloppy set, regional dlc, golden set) were changed. Shame, and kind of annoying lol.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Interesting tidbit I noticed. The lawnmower is now orderable. A very minute but welcome change lol. It was the only thing I noticed as nothing else I checked (cardboard set, sloppy set, regional dlc, golden set) were changed. Shame, and kind of annoying lol.

Heard the sprinkler can be ordered now as well.

Chopper

The mountain of money is REALLY big holy shit

CwiY6ktUsAAXUD4.jpg
Where do you get this? I need it.

Heard the sprinkler can be ordered now as well.
I'm glad that's fixed. It always had to be a glitch/glaring error. No need at all.

I'm pleased I can finally ditch mine.

Roto13

yFr6Wuh.jpg

Eugene was my favourite villager but he moved away after I stopped playing. I have his amiibo card, though. Designed a house for him and saved it to the card. Going to see about having him move back tomorrow.

yFr6Wuh.jpg

Eugene was my favourite villager but he moved away after I stopped playing. I have his amiibo card, though. Designed a house for him and saved it to the card. Going to see about having him move back tomorrow.

Villagers don't keep their HHD designed rooms in NL, do they? Bob didn't seem to have his when I moved him in but he hasn't unboxed yet I guess.

pariah164

Speaking of paths... I can finally make a path to my second bridge from town square. However, to do so means chopping down two of my perfect cherry trees. Should I, or should I not?

Roto13

Speaking of paths... I can finally make a path to my second bridge from town square. However, to do so means chopping down two of my perfect cherry trees. Should I, or should I not?

Just take some perfect cherries from those trees and plant them somewhere else.

You'll have to chop them and replant them when they die anyway. If you accidentally kill them all, I can give you more cherries.

From the experimenting people have done, the paths-blocking-houses thing does sound fully legit. People have covered everything except for the exact amount of space needed to place a house and that's where the villager moved in, which sounds good enough to me.

I always avoided making a path in my town because it could just get arbitrarily ruined so that news got me to finally just make some path tiles and throw them down. Only made one so far just to make sure everything could get blocked out properly like I wanted it to and need to make like 2 or 3 more for visual variety now and redo the path so it's not all samey. Need to pick up a new axe tomorrow so hopefully one of those is in the store, went through my whole existing one.

And my in-game 3DS and Wii U come in the mail tomorrow, hooray for puzzles and islands

Roto13's town is super legit. I felt like some small town girl moving to an uptown world when I visited.

Seriously though, thanks for the assist earlier. Now I'm gonna do some night fishing while binge watching Deadliest Catch. 2/3 Guilty Pleasures tonight. It'd be 3/3 but I'm out of bourbon.

How do I get the daily "quests" or whatever they're called, to earn MEOW coupons?
Check your TPC card. (The red tab with the little human icon.) It'll list what missions are available to you.

When you've completed them, check the CAT machine outside of city hall to get your coupons.

Thank you! :)
No problem.

As a side note, all player character have a different set of Town Initiatives active, so if you have multiple characters on one cart, you can collect even more MEOW coupons every day. Oh, Wisp also gives you coupons every day for summoning an amiibo.

Robin64

Ah, finally got the option of secret storage! Expanded the ground floor twice, then built a second floor, and now have the option. Nice. :)

Westraid

Is it worth buying turnips for 109 per?
I don't play the stalk market anymore after forgetting about the tons of turnips in my museum several times, but the wiki says this:

Sell prices for turnips varies from as low as 15 Bells a turnip to as high as 400-800, but lower than 200 and higher than 50 is most common.

Prisoner

I don't play the stalk market anymore after forgetting about the tons of turnips in my museum several times, but the wiki says this:

Sell prices for turnips varies from as low as 15 Bells a turnip to as high as 400-800, but lower than 200 and higher than 50 is most common.

Remember to use the turnip wizard, too!

Thanks. I ended up buying ~200,000 bells worth. I have a few million in the bank, so no big loss if it doesn't pan out.

I'll definitely try the turnip wizard, though. I didn't know that existed, so thanks for that.

Roto13

Mt21f79.jpg

The Rupee you get from Zelda characters can be customized.

Roto13's town is super legit. I felt like some small town girl moving to an uptown world when I visited.

Seriously though, thanks for the assist earlier. Now I'm gonna do some night fishing while binge watching Deadliest Catch. 2/3 Guilty Pleasures tonight. It'd be 3/3 but I'm out of bourbon.

I started playing at midnight on launch day. :p And no problem.

pariah164

Blanca is in town today.

CwmIK2cUQAEWu_i.jpg

- White brick wall
- Yellow flooring
- Cabana armchair
- Cabana bed
- Cabana lamp
- Cabana table
- Cat tower
- Crayons
- Daisy tee