• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Scanned my Monster Hunter amiibo. Felyne is here!

WVW69jyUF1ICwyuN83

Magma-cavern wall
Lava floor
Barbecue spit
Felyne Guardian
Felyne Outfit
Hunter
Hunter's Cart
Hunter's Hive
Item box
Nabiru mask
Nabiru ornament
Otomon egg
Palico board
Poogie
Red Wing
Wyvern Eggs

I also have a couple of the HHD catalog items and new Zelda stuff sitting by my gate if anybody wants to drop by.

pariah164

Scan an amiibo card when your town is full and ask the person to move in. Or ask a non-AC amiibo character to move in.
I THINK my town is full? IDK.

Well at least you hate them. I'm only thinking of letting some move on simply to make some paths look a little nicer.
Oh, I have nothing against Kody, but the fact his house is cutting into my path is an act of war.

Hansel

Banned
Scanned my Monster Hunter amiibo. Felyne is here!

WVW69jyUF1ICwyuN83

Magma-cavern wall
Lava floor
Barbecue spit
Felyne Guardian
Felyne Outfit
Hunter
Hunter's Cart
Hunter's Hive
Item box
Nabiru mask
Nabiru ornament
Otomon egg
Palico board
Poogie
Red Wing
Wyvern Eggs

I also have a couple of the HHD catalog items and new Zelda stuff sitting by my gate if anybody wants to drop by.

Mind if I come by? Just added your FC.

Thanks!

Is there anything you might need?

I'll be coming as an alt since I bought 3 RV items today, so I'll be most empty-handed, but you never know...
Not particularly, but thanks for the offer. :)
I'm just happy that my MH amiibo works in the game and others can benefit from it cause I just bought it for looks, haha.

Not particularly, but thanks for the offer. :)
I'm just happy that my MH amiibo works in the game and others can benefit from it cause I just bought it for looks, haha.

Thanks again and for the freebies!

Hehe, I'm sure you'll be really popular with a while with that Amiibo.

Loved your town and house as well ^^

EDIT: I only had 13 coupons so I ordered the floor and wall. So much cooool stuff there in the RV...

Roto13

Would be cool if you could go to someone else's town and use their lamp to summon your amiibo character to their town.

... You can't, though, right?

Thanks again and for the freebies!

Hehe, I'm sure you'll be really popular with a while with that Amiibo.

Loved your town and house as well ^^

EDIT: I only had 13 coupons so I ordered the floor and wall. So much cooool stuff there in the RV...
I've got everything I wanted from my other amiibo (I have all the AC ones) so I'll probably scan in Felyne daily for a bit so people can stop over if they want stuff.

Roto13

So who do we like in Puzzle League? I just got to Easy Score Attack level 74 or something with Lottie. She stops two types of panels from spawning for a while. It's pretty easy to use that time to recharge her ability so it's ready to go again by the time it wears off.

Here's a list of the abilities. Interestingly, the two Isabelles have different abilities.

How can one find the WiiU and 3DS items?

A lot of AC amiibos have them for sale in their RVs. Tom Nook, Isabelle, and the Villager all have them both, as do several more I can't name off hand.

What's the Order Max?

From the campground, three things per day.

How can one find the WiiU and 3DS items?

Amiibo visitors have these for sale in their campers (Lottie has both, here's a list), or you can get them from Fortune Cookies with Play Coins (the 3DS step counting currency).

Note that there are several different variations of the New 3DS item, as certain NPCs have the faceplates that correspond with their character (like Isabelle, K.K. Slider, Mabel). The model that Lottie has is the special Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer New 3DS XL that was only released in Japan and PAL territories, which is why I like mentioning that one in particular if you prefer a non-character or XL model in your virtual game.

pariah164

Gonna scan in my Eunice HHD card tomorrow, hopefully can get her to move in. She's adorable. Hopefully I can put her in a place NOT too close to my path. I am fine sacrificing a few Perfect Cherry trees for this.

Robin64

Data: 87, 83, 79, 123, 192, 317
Pattern(s) detected: Large Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Immediately

317 is my highest price I will have this week, so I will sell now, and if anyone else wants to take that price, give me a nod and I'll open up for you (about 6 hours from now, when I get home from work)

Also my town is now run by a Sheikah warrior.

yqIPAl9.png

Linius

Surprises me to see people splurging a ton of money on stuff like the N3DS and Wii U. See them going for 500K each on average over at reddit. And they're so easily to come by :O

Not super exciting, but I have Wendell in my campsite if anybody wants to visit.

He's got some sloppy furniture and a bunch of new art and food items.

Also got some spare StreetPass balloons, a Chihuahua ornament and some old DLC items (Pumpkin Pie, Fedora Chair etc.) if anyone wants them.

Sloppy furniture can be gotten so easy now? Damn.

And new art? Not for the museum right?

Some of them at least : P

Oh, I meant arty items. There is a new painting, but I don't think it counts as a museum piece.

Should've provided a list of items, haha.

Concrete Wall, Paintball Floor, Crayons*, Pasta*, Retro Fridge, Rice Balls*, Roasted Dino Meat*, Scattered Papers*, Sloppy Sink, Sloppy Table, Tacos*, Wendell’s Painting*.

*New

(Source)

Robin64

Sloppy Sink and Sloppy Table are the only ones I have seen in an RV so far. That's not to say one of the 50 new ones coming with the cards won't have anything, mind.

Robin64

A lot of this new stuff is customisable, too! The food can have many different things on the plates, for example.

Prisoner

Data: 87, 83, 79, 123, 192, 317
Pattern(s) detected: Large Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Immediately

317 is my highest price I will have this week, so I will sell now, and if anyone else wants to take that price, give me a nod and I'll open up for you (about 6 hours from now, when I get home from work)

Also my town is now run by a Sheikah warrior.

yqIPAl9.png

Yes please! Nice getup, by the way. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Surprises me to see people splurging a ton of money on stuff like the N3DS and Wii U. See them going for 500K each on average over at reddit. And they're so easily to come by :O

I have two... the one from Isabelle and I won one from a cookie.

piggychan

Used the timmy and tommy amiibo today.

WVW69jybpvUU4LVWnP

WVW69jybqzEjMhWBjt

so for sale in the RV

Plaster wall
monochrome floor
bunk bed
cart return
clerk's shirt
money box
New 3DS T&T
retro sign
retro sink
shop mat
simple panel
Wii U console
zen low table

pariah164

Just checked my HHD cards, and I have Resetti, Pascal, and Tortimer for my 'special' cards. I'm inviting Eunice today, but does anyone want me to summon any of those to my campground tomorrow?

Robin64

Just checked my HHD cards, and I have Resetti, Pascal, and Tortimer for my 'special' cards. I'm inviting Eunice today, but does anyone want me to summon any of those to my campground tomorrow?

HHD cards can't summon people to come in an RV, you'll just get their picture if it's a special card. If it's a normal card, you just get the option of moving them in.

Only amiibo figures and the new 56 cards coming out will summon an RV.

pariah164

HHD cards can't summon people to come in an RV, you'll just get their picture if it's a special card. If it's a normal card, you just get the option of moving them in.

Only amiibo figures and the new 56 cards coming out will summon an RV.
Ah. Well, balls.

pariah164

Zipper is in town.

Cw1GdqtVEAAHTVR.jpg

How egg-citing.

- Egg wall
- Egg floor
- Bunny hood
- Donburi
- Egg chair
- Egg table
- Hot plate
- Imperial pot
- Omelet

PaulBizkit

Damn, I tried to get in touch with the AC facebook community from my country (so i can visit someone who has Isabelle on the RVs and get a 3DS) but it's hard to get together. Everybody has different schedules...

Zipper is in town.

Cw1GdqtVEAAHTVR.jpg

How egg-citing.

*clap clap clap*

Roto13

I summoned Resetti to my campground, saved, loaded, and reset, and he still showed up to yell at me. I was hoping Wisp would do it.

Next time I see his manhole open, I should summon him to see if Wisp replaces him down there.

StayDead

I summoned Resetti to my campground, saved, loaded, and reset, and he still showed up to yell at me. I was hoping Wisp would do it.

Next time I see his manhole open, I should summon him to see if Wisp replaces him down there.

I could've done that last night, but sadly I'd already used my inkling.

Top Bottom