• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Monday: AM: 95 / PM: 90
Tuesday: AM: 86 / PM: 82
Wednesday: AM: 78 / PM: 74

I have come to the conclusion that my own stalk market hates me.

When I'm not drowning in random prices, I get the slow death prices.

Please, turnip wizard. Help me.

I'm in the same boat as you. I keep getting low Turnip Prices, it's really aggravating. The most I got once was in the 400's, but that was a few weeks ago.

Linius

Okay guys, he's adding EleventhDoctor, Narras and Shellshock929 now. Those three can come together with Frost-Ace who's left over from the previous batch.

After that he's done for a while. Might be that we'll return later tonight so keep an eye on this thread to make sure you don't miss it.

Ozone

Okay guys, he's adding EleventhDoctor, Narras and Shellshock929 now. Those three can come together with Frost-Ace who's left over from the previous batch.

After that he's done for a while. Might be that we'll return later tonight so keep an eye on this thread to make sure you don't miss it.
What happened to me? :(

Linius

It seems the town crashed twice at the moment Eleventh tried to enter. Not sure what's the problem?

Ozone you'll be added too, sorry :p

Linius

Shellshock and Frost_Ace are there now and a third person is coming over at the moment. So it seems we're on a roll now.

If you're not one of those three, please wait with connecting till I post there's a free spot. Hopefully the connection stays up that way. Sorry it got a bit chaotic now :p

Linius

Sorry about the errors guys, wasn't as good as a plan to add a few people in one go. He's putting a stop to it for a while now. His town has night owl so the price will stay for 6,5 hours from now. He said he will be back tonight, but I don't how late that will be. When there are folks around who were about to sell now these guys can come in first obviously.

EDIT

He'll probably be back in 3,5 hours from now. That is 11pm local time for us, so enough time to sell some more turnips.

Frost_Ace

Sorry about the errors guys, wasn't as good as a plan to add a few people in one go. He's putting a stop to it for a while now. His town has night owl so the price will stay for 6,5 hours from now. He said he will be back tonight, but I don't how late that will be. When there are folks around who were about to sell now these guys can come in first obviously.

Linus, can I give his tip to you so I don't have to come back later?

That's fine. I'm here all day, so I'll be checking back until he's opening his gates again.

EdgeXL

If he has time later tonight to let me in I'll happily pay 10%. I'd be bringing 19,600 turnips so that works out to over 1 million bells for your friend.

Friend code in my profile.

My prices have been steadily dropping and currently sit at 25 Bells from a start at 45 or so. Either I'll hit single digits by Saturday or I'll hit a big spike...not sure.

A buddy of mine is selling for 634 at the moment. He's ready to open his gates for the coming 90 minutes. He has no Gaf account so I will have to function as the middle man in this process. Badges will consist of max. three people. Take in account that on our Dutch forum people are wanting in on this too. It's a small forum so I guess it won't really delay the waiting time that much. It's a pm price and it's only 4:45pm at the moment so he said he's likely to open his gate a second time later tonight.

FC: 5026-4407-8687

Let me know if you want in on this so I can pass trough a few FC's.

Can I jump in?

I'll probably be at the back of the line, so I can check back in an hour.
4296-2988-7059

Linius

Can I jump in?

I'll probably be at the back of the line, so I can check back in an hour.
4296-2988-7059

See my post a bit up on this page. He won't be back for another 3 hours from now.

But I'm keeping track of the people posting in this thread so that the people who are around later can get in first.

we need to have an ACNL 2 Year GAF challenge thread

you sign up to play for two years without time travel and missing as few days as possible

it would be a way to keep out playtime going a play the game like it was meant to be played long term with events and holidays

many newbies are rushing the game by getting rich quick and trading to collect as much as they can but get bored sooner I doubt those players will last another 3 months

who wants to try playing long term?

Chaos17

See my post a bit up on this page. He won't be back for another 3 hours from now.

But I'm keeping track of the people posting in this thread so that the people who are around later can get in first.

Hi,

Sign me up in the line, please.
FC : 0430-9313-0992

CloakBass

EDIT

He'll probably be back in 3,5 hours from now. That is 11pm local time for us, so enough time to sell some more turnips.
Oh man, I'd love to get in on this when you're back. I'll keep an eye out.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

you sign up to play for two years without time travel and missing as few days as possible

it would be a way to keep out playtime going a play the game like it was meant to be played long term with events and holidays

many newbies are rushing the game by getting rich quick and trading to collect as much as they can but get bored sooner I doubt those players will last another 3 months

Thanks for posting this after I TT'd two hours back to help people yesterday. :(

Cloak

Turnip wizard was right... and my first large spike of 446. My previous high was only 177. I see there is someone buy at 500 and 600+. If anyone is interested PM your FC.

FC 4511-0472-4001

I could see myself still playing ACNL in two years although I probably won't be playing this game every single day especially when Pokémon X/Y is coming out in October.

I would probably Time Travel only to accommodate people if I have high turnip prices, though.

Linius my fiancée would like to come over and sell if that's okay? His gaf account isn't approved yet but posting his FC on his behalf. 0259-0435-4987

Thank you : )

qq more

Monday AM: 97
Monday PM: 90
Tuesday AM: 84
Tuesday PM: 80
Wednesday AM: 75
Wednesday PM:
Thursday AM:
Thursday PM:
Friday AM:
Friday PM:
Saturday AM:
Saturday PM:

ACGAF should I worry?

afoni

Banned

I'm planning to burn through everything so that I have everything I can have in the game. 100% by June 14th 2014. (although that's impossible without time travel...)

Long haul, mother fuckers.

A buddy of mine is selling for 634 at the moment. He's ready to open his gates for the coming 90 minutes. He has no Gaf account so I will have to function as the middle man in this process. Badges will consist of max. three people. Take in account that on our Dutch forum people are wanting in on this too. It's a small forum so I guess it won't really delay the waiting time that much. It's a pm price and it's only 4:45pm at the moment so he said he's likely to open his gate a second time later tonight.

FC: 5026-4407-8687

Let me know if you want in on this so I can pass trough a few FC's.

If this is still going on, (what with the timezones and all that) I would definitely like to join.

FC is 1032-1236-7452.

Top Bottom