• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

GulAtiCa

Monday AM: 79
Monday PM: 75
Tuesday AM: 72
Tuesday PM: 69

Decreasing so far. I already sold mine of course, but still checking to see if I get any sort of spike.

tengiants

my turnips are 591 bells right now. I want to play SMT4 so letting people in will be a big inconvenience, because of that, tips are required.

my town is Anton from Rooville and my code is

0173-1290-1356

Hi Scrawnton,

Could you add my wife? She has turnips to sell and tips to give:

3797-6410-1145

Ozone

okay, my town is open. im on my other character so i am Samus from Rooville.

so i registered everyone that asked

I cannot do it in groups because i have to get ready for bed. So i cant keep getting on and off to add people. Just come over and sell as fast as possible. i have a road leading to retail so you can run on it.

come on over

first come first serve i will stay open til 11pm
If everyone who signed up is done before 11, I'd like to drop mine real quick. All in my locker, so I'd take only 1 trip. And of course I'll tip well!

2492-4122-1636

Was able to sell but got crashed before I could tip. I can open my gate later this week for tip if you want me to. PM me if that's good with you.

Very nice town!

Leeness

I had one more batch to sell so I hope I can get back in. If not, I'll tip you for what I sold when you're not crashing, Scrawnton :)

EdgeXL

Well, that's a bummer; I couldn't get into Scrawn's town before his shop closed. Congrats to those who made it through.

Hopefully someone will have good prices tomorrow.

stolin

my turnips are 591 bells right now. I want to play SMT4 so letting people in will be a big inconvenience, because of that, tips are required.
my town is Anton from Rooville and my code is
0173-1290-1356

Hey Scrawnton, I sent PM with FC a few hours ago. Can I get in tonight to sell ?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Store already closed, but I was at 301 on the PM today.

I won't be able to check AM tomorrow, but here's hoping for big prices on the PM!

chunk3rvd

Retail selling at 644 right now. Want to help a few of you but I have 2 problems - I only have 2 and a half hours till the price changes at 12PM and I'm on holiday in the US so it's actually 4:24 AM right now :/ Going to set my alarm to go off every half hour or so and add a few people when I can, in the order they post here.

My train station is right next door to retail so there's no reason to wander far. I don't mind people looking round but please don't take any of my flowers. Don't mind the odd bit of fruit being nicked but please don't raid my perfect apple trees as I'm in the middle of trying to cultivate some major orchards! What I'm trying to say is that I'm working on trust here so please don't take the piss or you'll spoil it for everyone else.

My friend code is 2578-3285-5713. Will try to help as many of you as I can so post your codes and don't stay longer than you need to

Retail selling at 644 right now. Want to help a few of you but I have 2 problems - I only have 2 and a half hours till the price changes at 12PM and I'm on holiday in the US so it's actually 4:24 AM right now :/ Going to set my alarm to go off every half hour or so and add a few people when I can, in the order they post here.

My train station is right next door to retail so there's no reason to wander far. I don't mind people looking round but please don't take any of my flowers. Don't mind the odd bit of fruit being nicked but please don't raid my perfect apple trees as I'm in the middle of trying to cultivate some major orchards! What I'm trying to say is that I'm working on trust here so please don't take the piss or you'll spoil it for everyone else.

My friend code is 2578-3285-5713. Will try to help as many of you as I can so post your codes and don't stay longer than you need to
I'd like to come please. :D

FC: 0516-7436-2322

Me too, please. I'm 0001-3293-9119.

Shoogoo

I tip 10%!

5069-3907-0742

RawNuts

Hope I'm not too late on this.

2981-5932-8148

Koren

I'm interested, too, but only if it's not a bother for you. Are you actually wasting your sleeping time for this?

FC is 1950 8135 4319.

Yahsper

Would love to get in too. My FC is 1848-1649-4009

chunk3rvd

First 3 are done and dusted. Next 5 have been added. Sorry for not doing groups of 3 but want to let as many of you in as possible.

This is at the detriment of my sleeping time but I have a 9 hour flight later today and I'm hoping the lack of sleep now may help me sleep on the plane!

Linius

AC Gaf is really hitting it again with the prices.

From next week on I'll be working for nine hours on mondays and tuesdays and the last two weeks I sold my turnips on a tuesday. But it doesn't look like I have to worry about investing less with all these prices :p

chunk3rvd

Last bunch are all done. Just added 2 more that PM'd me. Probably only have time for one bunch after this so get your name down quick if you want in!

Linius

oPkmqdf.png

:/

chunk3rvd

Glad I could help a few of you but it's almost 12pm so looks like I'm done. Time to try and get an hour or 2 of sleep before my last few hours in Orlando! :)

Chopper

My price is about to explode. It's already 300+, 10 minutes before my PM price, Katrina just told me my price is gonna be high and that a Tin Shirt will optimise that luck! Bring me a Tin Shirt.

Edit: Blah! Needed that tin shirt I guess. The price plummeted.

Kemal86

I have a good price today, 510. Not going to take friend requests juuust yet as I'm at work and have a few things to do afterwards, but it's only 6:30am here so plenty of time to get people in. I will probably begin taking friend requests around 8am CST (90 minutes from this post).

Of course, this is the first week I didn't buy turnips -_-;;

Top Bottom