• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

chunk3rvd

Thanks again for taking me in! And how was Orlando? I live about 30 mins away. :)

No worries. Thank to everyone for the generous tips :)

Orlando has been great thanks. Very tiring though as we've done 2 weeks straight of parks with no easy days in between. Feel like I'll need another holiday once I get home!

stolin

I have a good price today, 510. Not going to take friend requests juuust yet as I'm at work and have a few things to do afterwards, but it's only 6:30am here so plenty of time to get people in. I will probably begin taking friend requests around 8am CST (90 minutes from this post).

Of course, this is the first week I didn't buy turnips -_-;;

Ready to roll on this Turnip Train ? My 3DS Friend Code: 0559-6762-1667

kiultra

Neo Member
I have a good price today, 510. Not going to take friend requests juuust yet as I'm at work and have a few things to do afterwards, but it's only 6:30am here so plenty of time to get people in. I will probably begin taking friend requests around 8am CST (90 minutes from this post).

I'd love to get in on some of that action.. where do I sign up?

4725-7948-2932

bs000

Can I come when you start? :3

edit: Better price below. I still love you anyway <3

Almyn

Would like to get in on this. Friend code: 2449-4637-0946

Linius

A buddy of mine is selling for 634 at the moment. He's ready to open his gates for the coming 90 minutes. He has no Gaf account so I will have to function as the middle man in this process. Badges will consist of max. three people. Take in account that on our Dutch forum people are wanting in on this too. It's a small forum so I guess it won't really delay the waiting time that much. It's a pm price and it's only 4:45pm at the moment so he said he's likely to open his gate a second time later tonight.

FC: 5026-4407-8687

Let me know if you want in on this so I can pass trough a few FC's.

Betty

Banned
A buddy of mine is selling for 634 at the moment. He's ready to open his gates for the coming 90 minutes. He has no Gaf account so I will have to function as the middle man in this process. Badges will consist of max. three people. Take in account that on our Dutch forum people are wanting in on this too. It's a small forum so I guess it won't really delay the waiting time that much. It's a pm price and it's only 4:45pm at the moment so he said he's likely to open his gate a second time later tonight.

Yeah, I'd be willing.

0344-9267-8791

bs000

1289-9038-8208

I will tip so hard :O

kiultra

Neo Member

I'd jump on that.. 4725-7948-2932

Linius

You two complete the first badge together with a Dutch guy. I'll post when I know his gates are open. It's his first time so I try to walk him to the best process of opening your town to turnip sellers reducing the chances of a crash and all that.

EDIT

Oh and obviously a 10% fee is what would be most kind. He bought no turnips himself this week so this is a nice way of profiting after all.

stolin

Added this FC! Will tip for sure.
Woot ready to roll on this Turnip Train ? My 3DS Friend Code: 0559-6762-1667

Scher

I would certainly love to get in on this, if at all possible.

FC: 1762-3170-2955

Betty

Banned
You two complete the first badge together with a Dutch guy. I'll post when I know his gates are open. It's his first time so I try to walk him to the best process of opening your town to turnip sellers reducing the chances of a crash and all that.

EDIT

Oh and obviously a 10% fee is what would be most kind. He bought no turnips himself this week so this is a nice way of profiting after all.

Thanks Linius and thanks to your friend Timo too, made an absolute killing on turnips.

EDIT: I've been and sold mine at Timo's town already so you can score me off if you want :D.

Tattooth

I'd like to get in on this.

FC: 1332-7693-6078

Thanks.

Linius

The batches got a bit shuffled up, but Kiultra is already added so he's good to go now.

When he's done the next batch will be added.

Linius

Okay guys, batch 1 has left the party. He's putting away those money bags from the tips and will be adding the next batch right on. So be ready batch 2 :)

Batch 3

- Starzonedge
- Kidko
- Orbis

EDIT

Apparently the gate is already open for batch 2.

Orbis

Okay guys, batch 1 has left the party. He's putting away those money bags from the tips and will be adding the next batch right on. So be ready batch 2 :)

Batch 3

- Starzonedge
- Kidko
- ?

EDIT

I'd be interested; FC 2234-7237-5885. My price has hit a new low of 34 here.

Kemal86

Blech, was going to try and help some people out with my 510 price this morning...came home from work and passed out asleep immediately. Sorry to those who sent me PMs.

Looks like there's a better price on this page so hopefully everyone got taken care of.

Frost_Ace

Batch 3

- Starzonedge
- Kidko
- Orbis

EDIT

I'm very interested in this! FC: 3007-8671-0177 (town: Morpheia).

kiultra

Neo Member

Batch 3

- Starzonedge
- Kidko
- Orbis

EDIT

Thanks again for the sale!!!!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Since yesterday was my first experience with mass selling in my town I learnt a few things I'd like to share.

For efficiency it is probably best one indicates how many turnips you have to sell. This means you can be grouped with those with a similar number. This will minimise the times one ends up with just one person in town selling turnips while the next batch waits.

Remember to give the name of your town so people know which one to connect to.

Have an agreed time to save. If you save at 00, 20 and 40 past the hour people know not to start any operations at that time.

Ozone

Batch 3

- Starzonedge
- Kidko
- Orbis

EDIT

I would like to get in on Batch 4!

2492-4122-1636

Monday: AM: 95 / PM: 90
Tuesday: AM: 86 / PM: 82
Wednesday: AM: 78 / PM: 74

I have come to the conclusion that my own stalk market hates me.

When I'm not drowning in random prices, I get the slow death prices.

Please, turnip wizard. Help me.

Monday: AM: 95 / PM: 90
Tuesday: AM: 86 / PM: 82
Wednesday: AM: 78 / PM: 74

I have come to the conclusion that my own stalk market hates me.

When I'm not drowning in random prices, I get the slow death prices.

Please, turnip wizard. Help me.

I'm in the same boat. I have not had a single 250+ day since I started playing. Makes me sad. :(

Linius

First of all, PM'ing is not needed. Just post in the thread and I'll keep track of the right order. If I make a mistake feel free to correct me obviously.

Two batches succesfully sold their turnips now. It's dinner time in The Netherlands so he's gone for maybe 30 minutes and then batch 3 will be able to get in.

Batch 3

- Starzonedge
- Kidko
- Orbis

Batch 4

- Dutch guy
- Frost_Ace
- -GW-

If there's gonna be a fifth batch Ozone will be the first one to enter. As of now I can't say how long we'll be continuing this, but batch four is going to get their turn for certain.

I'm off to dinner now as well.

Scher

Thank you very much Linius and your friend for having me over! It was nice to finally get all those turnips taken care of. Good luck with everyone else!

Orbis

First of all, PM'ing is not needed. Just post in the thread and I'll keep track of the right order. If I make a mistake feel free to correct me obviously.

Two batches succesfully sold their turnips now. It's dinner time in The Netherlands so he's gone for maybe 30 minutes and then batch 3 will be able to get in.

Batch 3

- Starzonedge
- Kidko
- Orbis

Batch 4

- Dutch guy
- Frost_Ace
- -GW-

If there's gonna be a fifth batch Ozone will be the first one to enter. As of now I can't say how long we'll be continuing this, but batch four is going to get their turn for certain.

I'm off to dinner now as well.
I'll have to pull out as I'll be out by then! I guess everyone else could be bumped up?

-GW-

Neo Member

In that case, take me out of Batch 4 and let Ozone in, I have to go to work soonish. Thanks though!

Narras

I'd like in if you are still taking some people. I have a full locker of turnips so I hope that won't be a hassle.

My FC: 1075 - 0745 - 4550

If he's still up for it, I would like to join. My FC is 3093 7072 1649.

Top Bottom