• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Castcoder

Banned
My town is selling for 564 tonight if anyone hasn't cashed out on these other great prices today

I also have the wealthy town ordinance, but I don't know if that affects anything with turnip prices

I am a rookie at getting online with Animal Crossing, I'll try to add anyone who wants to get in, I should be able to be online for quite a while

FC is 0688-5269-2376

My FC is 0018-1035-7315. I have a lot, so be prepared.

dkeane

My town is selling for 564 tonight if anyone hasn't cashed out on these other great prices today

I also have the wealthy town ordinance, but I don't know if that affects anything with turnip prices

I am a rookie at getting online with Animal Crossing, I'll try to add anyone who wants to get in, I should be able to be online for quite a while

FC is 0688-5269-2376

Hey I added you. Hopefully I can sell my turnips!

My code:
5026 4445 5300

Will tip!

Thanks wolf! I was thinking of trying to come back for another round, but by the time I'd reload my locker and such, it'd be too late. Thanks again, amazing prices!

CloakBass

Thanks Wolf! The way you organized everyone into groups made this the least stressful turnip selling I've done yet. Also the most I've made so far :)

Bsigg12

FC is 0688-5269-2376

Are you still taking comers? My FC is 0061-0125-7074

tinantlu

bah, another boot, I'll reopen again

Edit: still plan on adding the rest, keep having bad luck with the boot
what all does that roll back anyway?

Ellix

bah, another boot, I'll reopen again

Edit: still plan on adding the rest, keep having bad luck with the boot
what all does that roll back anyway?

When everyone disconnects it reverts back to last time saved, which is usually when the last person arrived (before disconnect). To be safe, you could also Save once in a while when people are selling their turnips because this saves the game for everyone.

When everyone disconnects it reverts back to last time saved, which is usually when the last person arrived (before disconnect). To be safe, you could also Save once in a while when people are selling their turnips because this saves the game for everyone.

Best advice in the thread so far!

tinantlu

Okay, I got everyone added that has put their FC in here or my box

I'll be able to leave it open until my store closes, so hopefully should get everyone in

mb.exe

FC is 0688-5269-2376

Add me, please!

2079 - 6509 - 0372
(Baxter in Tonco)

Cloak

If anyone is still interested my town is still opened for just under 4 hours. Buying for 446. Please PM you FC

my FC: 4511-0472-4001

tinantlu

Sorry, all, had to shut it down for the night

Store was only open for 20 more minutes anyway, had a pretty good run

My first online experience with New Leaf and it went pretty well, I would advise any future hosts to save often, it really seems to make everything run a lot more smoothly

Top Bottom