• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Linius

Okay guys, we're back to do two more batches. I've been checking the thread to see who's first. Sorry if you're not on it. Another good price will surely come.

Batch 1

- EleventhDoctor
- ShellShock929
- Narras

Batch 2

- Edge XL
- SparksterMeta0
- Chaos 17

The people in this post should respond to me in this thread so I know if you're still on. Obviously when you don't respond I'll move on to the next one. So Cloakbass would be the first person to move in if someone doesn't take their spot.

Ozone

Okay guys, we're back to do two more batches. I've been checking the thread to see who's first. Sorry if you're not on it. Another good price will surely come.

Batch 1

- EleventhDoctor
- ShellShock929
- Narras

Batch 2

- Edge XL
- SparksterMeta0
- Chaos 17

The people in this post should respond to me in this thread so I know if you're still on. Obviously when you don't respond I'll move on to the next one. So Cloakbass would be the first person to move in if someone doesn't take their spot.
You forgot me AGAIN! ;_;

BeverageNinja

Neo Member

Batch 1

- EleventhDoctor
- ShellShock929
- Narras

Batch 2

- Edge XL
- SparksterMeta0
- Chaos 17

If you have room I'd love to jump in on this?

FC: 5026-4764-0048

Chaos17

Batch 1

- EleventhDoctor
- ShellShock929
- Narras

Batch 2

- Edge XL
- SparksterMeta0
- Chaos 17

Here :)
just tell me when I can come.

Batch 2

- Edge XL
- SparksterMeta0
- Chaos 17

Present!

As someone was on their way in, while it was saving, the connection cut off. Looks like I have to go back in and sell again. I should just ask to save before anything else happens.

Linius

As someone was on their way in, while it was saving, the connection cut off. Looks like I have to go back in and sell again. I should just ask to save before anything else happens.

Yeah I heard. He's busy cleaning up his friends list, clearing out any other Gaffer from before so we're certain not too many people try to join at the same time.

This afternoon almost 10 people made a sale at his town so his wifi should be steady enough.

Narras

Batch 1

- EleventhDoctor
- ShellShock929
- Narras

Batch 2

- Edge XL
- SparksterMeta0
- Chaos 17

I'm still here.

Linius

Okay, it looks like we have a solid first batch now with Narras, ShellShock and Ozone. He's adding you three and making sure the rest of his friendlist is clean of any other turnip sellers that might want to join and fingers crossed his town doesn't crash now.

If eleventhdoctor turns up he'll be in the second batch. Because I keep forgetting Ozone things are a bit shuffled up :p

I'll let you guys know when the gates are open again.

EDIT

Now it appears.

Ozone

Sounds good! I didn't have much time on Sunday, so I just have my pockets full of turnips so it shouldn't take long.

EdgeXL

Batch 1

- EleventhDoctor
- ShellShock929
- Narras

Batch 2

- Edge XL
- SparksterMeta0
- Chaos 17

I'm on.

Linius

It's getting a bit tiresome :/

For all we know nothing happens when only Shellshock is there. But who is crashing the town we're not sure of...

Ozone

It's not me. I saw someone already in the town, so I waited to go by myself in case it was me, but now the town isn't showing up on my list.

Linius

It's not me. I saw someone already in the town, so I waited to go by myself in case it was me, but now the town isn't showing up on my list.

Yeah, we resorted to a new method. Narras and Shellshock are there now and he closed the gate. So we're taking one or two people at a time to see how that goes. So far the town is still up and these two are selling their turnips just fine. I'll post when you're up Ozone.

Ozone

Yeah, we resorted to a new method. Narras and Shellshock are there now and he closed the gate. So we're taking one or two people at a time to see how that goes. So far the town is still up and these two are selling their turnips just fine. I'll post when you're up Ozone.
Sounds good to me. Hope it's soon, I have to leave in a bit.

I just finished my session. Once again, I couldn't help but thank you enough for allowing us to sell at your friend's town! Made more than 9 Million Bells today! Well worth the trip! :D

Linius

I just finished my session. Once again, I couldn't help but thank you enough for allowing us to sell at your friend's town! Made more than 9 Million Bells today! Well worth the trip! :D

Well you could have show that gratitude by at least trying to get close to a 10 percent tip the next time you sell at a Gaffers town ;)

But I'm glad it all worked out after all.

Linius

Yeah, it did work out well, and I am glad about that as well. I did give out 500K Bells. Not exactly 10%, but it's better than nothing.

Yeah, I can't force you on any tips (it's a tip after all) but see it as a hint for your next time. It's kind of become a gentlemen's agreement here that we leave 10% for the hosts troubles. That is all :)

Ozone, Sparkster and Chaos are up! Since everthing seems to run smoothly again we're trying 3 again.

EDIT

Gate is open again.

Yeah, I can't force you on any tips (it's a tip after all) but see it as a hint for your next time. It's kind of become a gentlemen's agreement here that we leave 10% for the hosts troubles. That is all :)

Ozone, Sparkster and Chaos are up! Since everthing seems to run smoothly again we're trying 3 again.

EDIT

Gate is open again.
Be right there. I'll be sure to leave a tip after I sell all my stalks.

Chaos17

EDIT

Gate is open again.
On my way

Edit : what is name of your friend town ?

Ozone

All done! Made 700k, so I left 70k as a tip.

Told you I didn't have too many this week. :p Thanks for letting me come by!

_woLf

Just errored out. Gates re-opening.

Edge, that was my town you just entered btw. I guess I added you from a previous time people sold turnips in my town.

Linius

Edge since you're not responding I'm gonna assume you're selling at Wolf's town. That means we're done for the night. Happy to have helped quite a bunch of people selling. Thanks for all the generous tips you gave him :)

EdgeXL

Edge since you're not responding I'm gonna assume you're selling at Wolf's town. That means we're done for the night. Happy to have helped quite a bunch of people selling. Thanks for all the generous tips you gave him :)

Sorry, I was at your friend's town but I was focused on selling and getting out as quickly as possible.

tinantlu

My town is selling for 564 tonight if anyone hasn't cashed out on these other great prices today

I also have the wealthy town ordinance, but I don't know if that affects anything with turnip prices

I am a rookie at getting online with Animal Crossing, I'll try to add anyone who wants to get in, I should be able to be online for quite a while

FC is 0688-5269-2376

Almyn

My town is selling for 564 tonight if anyone hasn't cashed out on these other great prices today

I also have the wealthy town ordinance, but I don't know if that affects anything with turnip prices

I am a rookie at getting online with Animal Crossing, I'll try to add anyone who wants to get in, I should be able to be online for quite a while

FC is 0688-5269-2376

Can I come over? I don't have a huge amount of turnips to sell.

FC: 2449-4637-9946

StayDead

FC is 0688-5269-2376

Can I come over? FC is 0001-3269-2109

dkopman1

Neo Member

FC is 0688-5269-2376

I would love to come over as well
My FC: 2921-9097-2459
I will tip well!

Top Bottom