• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Thanks Conrad.
Checking for my gfs now. I'll wait till gates open.if your done that's fine too lol

Yeah it will be open again in a few sec, just other people mucking me round having to get their code before I could open. >_<

Sorry Nugg full and only 30min left till Re Tail closes. :(

If you're still around, can I get in? I don't have much to sell, it should be quick.

Edit: FC is 3136-6551-0707

I added you if you're still there, need to reallly hurry tho! Gate is opening now both of you.

Sorry for the mixed messages, other 3rd guy mucked me round. >_>

Nugg

Thanks, I'm on the train! Like I said, it'll be quick, I couldn't buy a lot of turnips on sunday, I woke up like 10 minutes before noon :(

youtoo

Monday AM: 79
Monday PM: 75
Tuesday AM: 71
Tuesday PM: 85
Wednesday AM: 135
Wednesday PM: 221

Tomorrow morning is the time!

Cloak

Open again, lol you'll get there eventually Cloak. Your connection really doesn't like mine it seems.

I'm so glad I was eventually able to sell all my turnips. Thanks so much for tolerating the connection issues. This was my biggest haul yet... just under 8 mil :)

Our ISP's must really hate each other. I have a fantastic connection here for everything else (75/35), and never had any real issues. Router reboot and even setting the 3DS in the DMZ didn't help. But once I was in that last time, I think I was stable and completed my sales for all of 20 minutes or so before I left. I think the longest I went was like 5 minutes before a disconnect.

Thanks again Conrad!

Monday
  • AM 49 bells (- 505 000)
  • PM 44 bells (- 555 500)
Tuesday
  • AM 99 bells (0)
  • PM 136 bells (+ 373 700)
Wednesday
  • AM 156 bells (+ 575 700)
  • PM 165 bells (+ 666 600)
Probably won't sell in my town. I turn to Turnip-GAF for salvation.

This looks almost like my trend. Lol

Together our energy will provide us with a big spike.

GokuSpiritBombBuuSaga.png

Vibranium

Banned
Dammit, my turnips have been going down, down down. If anyone here has decent prices today or tomorrow that would be great. I may have to sell at a loss...

zroid

Banned
Mo AM - 78
Mo PM - 74
Tu AM - 70
Tu PM - 66
We AM - 63
We PM - 60

yeah this is such a decreasing pattern. lame.

Got my Gold Badge for turnips too today! I'll still be in the turnip game though as I'm trying to save money for the safe prize from the post office hehe.

Top Bottom