• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Gate open. Feel free to buy from Re-Tail, but please don't buy from the other shops.

Also, probably will have to stop at 11pm for anyone else that posts.

It's that time of the week again! lol.

My turnips are 612 right now. Makes a change from it always being the GF with the good price for once! XD

If anyone is interested in selling post here, I'll just grab the first 3 that post.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Price went up to 127 so the upward trend begins. Of course it could be a tricky random price again.

Semajer

My turnips are 612 right now. Makes a change from it always being the GF with the good price for once! XD

If anyone is interested in selling post here, I'll just grab the first 3 that post.

I'd like to get in on this. My code is: 5455-9380-5386.

Zero_IYAD

Add me please : )
My FC : 2406-5158-6932

I need 15-20 minutes to be able to visit

Can you add me as well? My FC is 4597-0021-0035 and name is David

Despera

Banned

Yo add me please!
FC: 1220-6394-8381

Awesome. Thanks a lot for that, Conrad. Sorry I had to rush off. I have a meeting and I don't think my boss would be pleased with me taking my 3DS into it :D

Linius

Jesus Conrad, how much did you pay Nintendo?

Oh and that I know so soon about this makes it extra hard for me that Katie screwed my turnip plans :(

Zero_IYAD

Guh, please take me off the list -___-
Someone on gamefaqs was supposed to host me to buy some turnips, turned out Joan disappears whenever a visitor arrives during August thanks to the firework thingy -___-

No prob Zero, sorry you missed out on buying them. :(

Linius: lol yea, I changed my usual daily checking price routine so I knew it was gonna be high! I got extra myself this week so it worked out real good.

Jesus Conrad, how much did you pay Nintendo?

Oh and that I know so soon about this makes it extra hard for me that Katie screwed my turnip plans :(

Feel your pain, Linius. :( The one time I don't get up earlier, BOOM, very nice turnips prizes... :( Could have used that boost... :(

Philia

Thank you again, Conrad! I told my husband to skip on turnips since he got a large cherry orchard coming but NOPE. He doesn't listen to me. He had to go and stock his silly locker full of them. LOL, thanks for being reliable! :)

Np everyone, enjoy ya moneys! :D

Game just crashed but it had just saved so shouldn't have lost much whoever was still in! Come on back in if you want.

Koren

If it's possible, I'd also like to dump my batch.

I was hoping to be able to sell my turnips at home, but my big spike is a "disappointing" 372. The only time I got 592 was the first week, not the best timing :/

Koren

Town is empty now if you're still around Koren.
Soory, I hadn't seen your message since I was waiting for the FC to validate as a green light ^_^

It seems that you don't have my FC registered (or I don't have the right one for you? I entered 4425-1493-6043)

Mine is 1950-8135-4319

Top Bottom