• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

chunk3rvd

What time are you about till Conrad? Will be on my lunch in 30-45 minutes and would love to sell in your village if you're still available

Cloak

It's that time of the week again! lol.

My turnips are 612 right now. Makes a change from it always being the GF with the good price for once! XD

If anyone is interested in selling post here, I'll just grab the first 3 that post.

Are you still open?

FC: 4511-0472-4001

Heh thanks I appreciate all the tips guys. :D

Added the above guys now! Gate open.

It says the gate just closed :( haha.

Edit: Nevermind :)

Got them sold, but DC'd as soon as I did and got a "nintendo error"(wtf) before I could tip. I owe you a tip still! Thanks for the awesome help and hook up.

Koren

My luck continues... I was in... i was selling my first batch, and Resetti lol

Edit: Maybe try limiting to like 1 or 2 people?
Stop all devices that are using your bandwidth (such as downloads, consoles, etc.), reboot your router and reboot your 3DS (you have to actually turn it off, not use the deep sleep). It helps a lot.

The netcode is awful, I think a packet loss or any network lag can trigger Resetti. I usually even turn my Wii U off (I use it as a browser in my living room) when travelling.

Open again, added you RPG Wizard.

There should only be 1 or 2 people anyway, everyone else has already been and gone Cloak.

Got the golden turnip trader badge thanks to you, Conrad :)

Haha, I sold like half of mine on my mule until I realised OH NO THE BADGE! :( Then I just dropped them all in my town for my actual character to sell instead. :p

Cloak

Stop all devices that are using your bandwidth (such as downloads, consoles, etc.), reboot your router and reboot your 3DS (you have to actually turn it off, not use the deep sleep). It helps a lot.

The netcode is awful, I think a packet loss or any network lag can trigger Resetti. I usually even turn my Wii U off (I use it as a browser in my living room) when travelling.

I rebooted my router but it seems that the only thing that made it more stable was setting the 3DS as my DMZ... unfortunately half way through my sales i got Resetti again. I have a potential 8mill if I can sell all of it.

chunk3rvd

Thanks again Conrad. Glad to have my turnips out of the way for the week again :)

By the way - did you make the Daniel Bryan shirt yourself or did you download it off a QR code from somewhere?

Cloak

Conrad, thanks for putting up with my disconnects. It has never been this bad before. Are you still around?

I sold about half my crop before Resetti. Whoever saved while I was there let me save 1.5m. If you are done, sorry I didn't leave a tip yet.

Thanks again Conrad. Glad to have my turnips out of the way for the week again :)

By the way - did you make the Daniel Bryan shirt yourself or did you download it off a QR code from somewhere?

Got them from here:

http://www.qrcrossing.com/home/?s=daniel+bryan

There is a cool CM Punk one I use too, the white Best In The World one!

Conrad, thanks for putting up with my disconnects. It has never been this bad before. Are you still around?

I sold about half my crop before Resetti. Whoever saved while I was there let me save 1.5m. If you are done, sorry I didn't leave a tip yet.

Its ok, yea I was like gotta save in case he d/c again to save some pain heh. Still going.

Monday: AM: 92 / PM: 88
Tuesday: AM: 84 / PM: 79
Wednesday: AM: 76

Please increase in the PM pleaseplaeseeassadf

Edit: Those Daniel Bryan shirts are awesome.

youtoo

Monday AM: 79
Monday PM: 75
Tuesday AM: 71
Tuesday PM: 85
Wednesday AM: 135

Going up!!! Small spike or big spike? Tomorrow morning I'll know.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
People in atm, if you're still around when they're out sure thing!

I will be afk watching Nintendo Direct soon though lol.
Ok lmk when you're ready I just entered your FC

Edit: we gotta leave well be back later. How many hours until your retail closes? I should be back on about 4 hours. Hopefully we can still make it, if not thanks for the offer anyway!

Ok lmk when you're ready I just entered your FC

Edit: we gotta leave well be back later. How many hours until your retail closes? I should be back on about 4 hours. Hopefully we can still make it, if not thanks for the offer anyway!

Doh sorry, was watching the Nintendo Direct.

Retail closes in 2.5 hrs, sorry couldn't get you in. :(

Free now if anyone else is interested, still got turnips 612.

Reply here I'll grab the first 3 or if 3 don't bite at once just whoever is waiting.

Rocwell

Reply here I'll grab the first 3 or if 3 don't bite at once just whoever is waiting.

Oohh me me me.

FC is 4227-1217-9117

stolin

I'll jump in this round.. adding your FC.

My 3DS Friend Code:
0559-6762-1667

GulAtiCa

My turnips are selling for 484. Kinda forgot about it with 40 minutes left.

Seems someone has a better deal and only 20 minutes left, I wont be opening my gates. Too late anyways.

Top Bottom