• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Elija2

Added. That's the last one I can take.

Just tried selling my turnips again and got disconnected again. I have no idea why this keeps happening, I had someone over in my town earlier with no problems. If it is my fault I don't want to keep causing errors for everyone so maybe I'll stick this one out. How long will you still be available?

Thank you for letting me sell, TheBaldEmperor! Left you my tip right underneath the message board, just like the message on the message board that I left for you says in its message. (◕‿◕✿)

Also, to others wanting to contact TheBaldEmperor, I think he said that he had to go somewhere. He'll be back, he said.

SeZMehK

The thing is, I am sure I hit a high price this morning but I was at my company picnic and I forgot to check my turnip price :/

zroid

Banned
Mo AM - 78
Mo PM - 74
Tu AM - 70
Tu PM - 66
We AM - 63
We PM - 60
Th AM - 118
Th PM - 122
Fr AM - 143
Fr PM - 157
Sa AM - 156

worst small spike in Turnip-Age history?

Prove me wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rbanke

Mo AM - 78
Mo PM - 74
Tu AM - 70
Tu PM - 66
We AM - 63
We PM - 60
Th AM - 118
Th PM - 122
Fr AM - 143
Fr PM - 157
Sa AM - 156

worst small spike in Turnip-Age history?

Prove me wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have 4100 turnips that I bought for 103 and the price has not gone over 65 the entire week.

Edit: I just found out that there are patterns to it and that's probably what you meant. Also found out that the price changes twice a day... now I'm bummed lol

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Does the Bell Boom ordinance affect turnip selling/buying prices?

Numerous sources say no

Hey so I'm thinking of doing my turnips tonight before bed. So if I set my clock to 6am tonight and do my turniping and then tomorrow set the clock back to the normal time after 6am, this wont mess anything up, correct?

damn, barely made it out this week with a profit. Note to self, no more waiting till Saturday to unload!

Looking forward to next week already :)

_woLf

These past two weeks have been the worst I've ever seen in terms of my town's turnip market.

I haven't broke 60 bells in 2 weeks. Dafuq

Top Bottom