• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Done:
XeroSauce
It's Reyn Time!
Keys

Done:
zerotol
Tempy
Kenai

Done:
upandaway
ACES11
Alfredo

Currently not accepting new visitors, sorry!

Wolfe

Looks like there's already a bunch of good prices flying around but if anyone still needs to get rid of theirs at some point my price is at 510 and it's my PM price which is good for another 11 hours or so and I'll be here all day.

Oxx

Looks like there's already a bunch of good prices flying around but if anyone still needs to get rid of theirs at some point my price is at 510 and it's my PM price which is good for another 11 hours or so and I'll be here all day.

Can I come and dump?

1907-7978-7381

Sent you a PM, I'd love to be able to offload my turnips! :D

Stat!

Gates are open for the third group! This will be my last group for a little while.

Chad from Onett, right?

Your town appeared able to visit but I couldn't join as something wasn't working (I suspect we're all trying to join together). I am coming!

EDIT: Oh a crash :( Hopefully, we can get it back online. Maybe save at various intervals while we're selling?

tetsuoFI

Can I come? FC 3737-9649-6583.

Stat!

Thank you incandenza!

Sorry for whoever I held up, I was speaking to Katrina and couldn't get out of it quick enough :(

bumpkin, Silent_Ocarina, and braves01 are all clear to come in.

Waylon Drums, if I have time afterwards I'll have you over as the last guy. Can't accept any more than that though, sorry folks!

chunk3rvd

Added. Opening my gates now

Any chance I can get in too? 10% tip would be around 1.6 million so it's hopefully worth your time but would need to do quick trips on 2 characters as my turnips are split across lockers

Friend code is 2578-3285-5713 and I've added yours just in case

Top Bottom