• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

braves01

Banned
My town has 590, ill open my gates up for you quick. I already added your FC.

I've still got to sell what wasn't in my storage locker (btw thanks incandenza for letting me in). Any chance you could squeeze me in to sell off a smaller amount of turnips once everyone else has had a chance to unload?

5327-1353-6553

UberTag

I've got my alt turnip hording character packed and ready to go.
Will drop in once space clears out or whenever you'd like to rotate me in. Thanks again, Nowise10.

You'll be getting a standard 10% commission from me, too.

Nowise10

I've got my alt turnip hording character packed and ready to go.
Will drop in once space clears out or whenever you'd like to rotate me in. Thanks again, Nowise10.

Dont join until I post. You, noobs, and RPG wizard (You need to sell, right?) are next.

Braves since you hvae a small amount i'll add you if you still need to after this group.

braves01

Banned
Ah, resetti'd. Nowise you still got your tip right? 'Cause I still got my bells. Anyways, thanks for getting me in. Your retail location is perfect.

Neodyn

Ah, resetti'd. Nowise you still got your tip right? 'Cause I still got my bells. Anyways, thanks for getting me in. Your retail location is perfect.

I think that might have been me. Never gotten Resetti'd just trying to go to a town. Apologies if it was me.

Nowise10

Okay so Neodyn you cant connect, but Noobs can and hes at a star bucks so im gonna ask just to not join so I can get noobs as fast as possible

Neodyn

Okay so Neodyn you cant connect, but Noobs can and hes at a star bucks so im gonna ask just to not join so I can get noobs as fast as possible

Darn. I jumped over to a friend's town a few times for furniture deliveries with no issues. Maybe some sort of network issue between us. Oh well, I'm sure there will be other chances. I'm very sorry for the two Ressettis.

Alright, my Retail is buying at 542 if anyone is interested in selling. I'll be opening up once I get a small group of people going. PM me your FC so I can somewhat get an organized list going. FC is 2406 5136 4022.

Opening now.

Top Bottom