• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Nowise10

Great. Thanks for the info.

I have a phone interview to conduct at 11:30 so if I am my batch rolls around at that time please just push me to the back of the line and I will get around to selling my turnips then.

You are the last guy I have, just post whenever you're back.

I'll be selling in case you all don't want to wait for the 590, lol.

FC is 1118-0222-1119, let me know if you want to come, about to open up for teeg and Conrad Link (same FC as last time?)

Gate still open?
I want a piece of that action!

FC is 5198-2414-6666

Nowise10

Once sleazy is done Im gonna push back my clock back to 10:00 AM to have some more time, then i'll get you 3 in at the same time

Flamfas

Gate still open?
I want a piece of that action!

FC is 5198-2414-6666

ok sure, just added you. You, Neodyne, and Bradlums have been added, and my gates are open. I do have one guest currently, but they should be done very quickly

This is my last batch, have things to do today

Bradlums

flamfas, you're still shown as a provisional friend in my friend list, are you sure you typed my FC correctly? nowise, sorry for the confusion but if you wanted to add me still that'd be fine, I just need to dump off these turnips somewhere lol. FC is 0962-9868-8916

Flamfas

flamfas, you're still shown as a provisional friend in my friend list, are you sure you typed my FC correctly? nowise, sorry for the confusion but if you wanted to add me still that'd be fine, I just need to dump off these turnips somewhere lol. FC is 0962-9868-8916

i thought I double checked but UGH i fail. Really sorry about that. If you could go to nowise that would be preferrable, because after this group I need to leave. Sorry about that, could have sworn I did it correctly ) :

Bradlums

alright nowise I guess it's up to you if you still have time. no big deal if you can't, I'll just have to check the turnip thread later in the week

and don't worry about it flamfas, it's no big deal :)

My Re-tail is buying turnips at 542 BUT I'll be at work till 8 PM est. so I won't be opening up till around 9. I do have the night owl ordinance so if anyone is willing to wait till then, I'll be selling.

Cheers again Flamfas!

I dunno how many more times I'll be in the turnip market now that I've attained a nice nest egg, I don't even have things to spend it on really, I seem to just like collecting money. :D

Nowise10

Fawzi, you need to add my friend code.

Anyway, once you do that, Fawzi, Bradlum, and Keys I have you all added, and my gates about to open.

Nowise10

Someone keeps joining and it crashes when they do. Not to be a jerk, but wait off for now so I can get these these two others in

EdgeXL

My Re-tail is buying turnips at 542 BUT I'll be at work till 8 PM est. so I won't be opening up till around 9. I do have the night owl ordinance so if anyone is willing to wait till then, I'll be selling.

I would like to get in on this and I'll tip 10%. I'd be bringing 19,600 turnips so it will take few trips between the locker and the Retail shop but your tip would be a little over a million bells. My FC is in my profile.

I've got 527 bells right now if anyone is interested. Re-Tail will be open for the next 10 hours so you've got plenty of time. Please PM me your friend code.

4742-5624-2144

EDIT: I'm not accepting new visitors for a little while. I'll be back in a couple hours!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm very interested in a later evening sale. I have 2200 turnips to sell and I'll leave some bells for you. 0559-6783-7533.

Bradlums

wow I was one batch away from being done with selling and I lost everything. time to start again if you're ok with that nowise. sorry lol -_-

Top Bottom