• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Tiny415

Neo Member
Anyone still selling? My shop is buying for $50 and I would prefer not to take last lose.

Friend Code for New Lead : 0473-7772-3323

Thanks

Purchased 5k turnips at 104 BPT.

Monday PM: 68 Bells
Tuesday AM: 63 Bells
Tuesday PM: 55 Bells

...My market has classically sucked. I think I've only reached anything approaching a good number once (470 something back in July).

braves01

Banned
My retail is buying at 506 right now.

Edit: I should mention I'm going to be away for a little bit this afternoon but I'll be able to reopen for at least a couple more hours later on. So don't worry I'll do my best to get everyone in

Edit: I should mention I'm going to be away for a little bit this afternoon but I'll be able to reopen for at least a couple more hours later on. So don't worry I'll do my best to get everyone in

Argh, I want in but don't know when I'll be home tonight...hopefully I'll be on time though!

I'd love to get in on this but I won't be on until at least 7:30PM EST or later. If you'll be on then, let me know. FC is in my profile.

I shall eagerly await your return!

Hum...I might not be able to make it, but I'll post desperately if I do make it.

Do you mind opening your gates for my friend though? The FC is below:

2036-7223-7516

Think it'll be an hour or so before she'll be available to log in, but she should know her way around it all.

braves01

Banned
Hum...I might not be able to make it, but I'll post desperately if I do make it.

Do you mind opening your gates for my friend though? The FC is below:

2036-7223-7516

Think it'll be an hour or so before she'll be available to log in, but she should know her way around it all.

Okay, added both of you.

I found a connection, so I'm gonna head over now. Thanks!

My friend won't be on for like another hour though, if that's ok with you.

Edit: Thanks again man, that's one less thing to worry about this week lol.

Top Bottom