• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

List here for new page:

Wave 1:

Joe Prodigy
TetsuoFl
nin1000

Wave 2:

Saften
ChoklitReign
RPG Wizard
Smedwicks (gogogo)

Wave 3:

Popyea
Linius
ExigentContact

Wave 4:

Mephala
Saften
Me

People got disconnected and now I dunno wtf is going on anymore lmao.

Just about done with my first section. Shouldn't be too long now, in theory. Thanks again!

Less typing, more turnips! =)

But time's not an issue unless you're coming in tailing the last guy that's leaving and then selling slowly lol...animal crossing is way too chill to be in a complete rush anyways.

Less typing, more turnips! =)

But time's not an issue unless you're coming in tailing the last guy that's leaving and then selling slowly lol...animal crossing is way too chill to be in a complete rush anyways.

Mostly a sleep scheduling issue, and I'm typing while people are coming/going anyways, lol.

Mostly a sleep scheduling issue, and I'm typing while people are coming/going anyways, lol.

Isn't that the worst? I mean, yeah, the scrolling banner saying that people are coming/going is great, but do we all really have to watch them coming in and going every time?

Maybe that's just me though, haha.

Linius

During a turnip sell it's terrible. When people don't work in batches and sellers keep coming and going it slows down the process immensely.

Mephala

I usually just sit until I get kicked once the group/wave is done so I don't interrupt others trading. I never liked how it does that. Besides, I have fun doing the shrunk dance with the host of the town. Sometimes impromptu trades happen as well. Can't help with the arrival though, you're stuck watching me arrive! :p

Linius

The other two sellers leaving before me isn't much of an issue. But I experienced a sell where people just Kept dropping in and out. That got annoying real fast.

Mephala

The other two sellers leaving before me isn't much of an issue. But I experienced a sell where people just Kept dropping in and out. That got annoying real fast.

When you say dropping in and out do you mean coming and going or disconnecting? Both are annoying as hell I guess but I think disconnects are a little worse.

If you ever wanted to stop that coming and going shit you can just talk to an animal or open your menu. Kind of a dick move but if they are coming and going just for shits and giggles then yeah, fuck them.

Linius

Not for fun, just people with little turnips and a careless host who added a whole bunch of FC's at the same time. Chaos ensues.

All righty, you can cross me off the list. Please thank your friend profusely for this service!

Don't worry about it, we are all helping each other as Turnip-GAF. She is just...Turnip-GAF by association lol. I might ask you guys to help her on other weeks so I hope you guys will accommodate her then.

Wave 3 is ready to go! Mephala, please stand by for 10 minutes and enter if there's a spare spot at that time.

...you might have to sell with me since apparently everyone that was added is online.

Mephala

Don't worry about it, we are all helping each other as Turnip-GAF. She is just...Turnip-GAF by association lol. I might ask you guys to help her on other weeks so I hope you guys will accommodate her then.

Wave 3 is ready to go! Mephala, please stand by for 10 minutes and enter if there's a spare spot at that time.

...you might have to sell with me since apparently everyone is online that was added.

That is fine, I just tried and it is full. :p

popyea

If one person gets disconnected, does everyone get booted? My connection cut out :(
Though I was done, just chatting and waiting for the wave to end.

Edit: I'm dumb, should have gotten out of there for Mephala. Damn you charming looking town!

Mephala

ShadowgeistX, I have to head out quickly. I'll be back in an hour or so. If that is too late then leave me. :(

If one person gets disconnected, does everyone get booted? My connection cut out :(
Though I was done, just chatting and waiting for the wave to end.

Yeah, everyone gets booted. Kind of annoying if there were no saves between and you get disconnected at the end. One of the annoyances of waiting to leave as a group when trading turnips.

ShadowgeistX, I have to head out quickly. I'll be back in an hour or so. If that is too late then leave me. :(

Yeah, everyone gets booted. Kind of annoying if there were no saves between and you get disconnected at the end. One of the annoyances of waiting to leave as a group when trading turnips.

I will try to arrange something for you.

Gates are open again, hopefully nobody lost anything.

Thanks everyone! Despite the confusion at the end I think it was a good time for all. Best part is that we don't have to worry about turnip prices for the rest of the week! Hope next week goes just as well.

Mephala. I've arranged for my friend to keep her gates open with your FC in there. Go ahead and do your business whenever you're ready.

Man, it's so late. I'm going to bed lol.

Mephala

Nope, never mind. He just went AFK a bit. Thanks very much, we've become friends too now and I said I'll show him my town tomorrow.

nin1000

Banned
Well DARN slept trought the alarm clock aswell, came late to work and now i doubt there will be turnips for a decent price : / Sorry shadowgeist :( feels sorry for not being able to join the party sooner

Grym

I have turnips at 555 today...until noon. So 2 more hours. Let me know if you want to come over.

FC: 5284-1417-3375

Top Bottom