• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

zroid

Banned
Phineas gave me a stalk market badge :3

tumblr_mp9gwnLjEF1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

pros only

Betty

Banned
I need to follow your price!! You've a bigger chance to get high spike with this kind of flow. My two cent it would be tomorrow or Wednesday!!

Well I'll most definitely be checking back to post my prices each day, but don't expect miracles, I'm known for having bad lack. And IronBubbles above me seems to have an even better chance of an increase in the coming days.

Stat!

Monday: AM: 71 bells, PM: 67 bells. Turnips were selling for 106 bells so I may need some of you for the massive hike this morning to sell later this week.

eggwolio

AM: 47
PM: 44

Oy.

I have 750 turnips I bought in my town for 104 apiece and 8600 that my ladyfriend bought in hers for 94 apiece. Was really hoping to clean out my locker today.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Hmm..the ol' stalk market wizard sez I may be in either a large spike or small spike mode. True, it's for City Folk and not New Leaf but who knows, could work the same.

Fantomex

Man, I was gonna play the Stalk market finally. I have a bout 700K worth of Turnips in my town. I hope these prices improve
wtzgU.gif

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Remember, Big Spike always starts with a decrease! Mondays will never have the top price of the week unless it's on a random pattern. If your monday AM price is higher than the buy price, then it's on a random pattern :/

Stat!

I'm a couple days behind and still in June and I have not seen a single char.. ever.

Any tips on catching one? I've tried both between 4-9am and 4-9pm and have yet to see a single one the entire time I've been playing this game.

By the waterfalls though they can swim upstream a bit.

I only ever saw one in June.

Betty

Banned
I'm a couple days behind and still in June and I have not seen a single char.. ever.

Any tips on catching one? I've tried both between 4-9am and 4-9pm and have yet to see a single one the entire time I've been playing this game.

Bad news, if your town is into July already, your chance to catch a Char is gone.

If not, Char's can be found at the bottom of waterfalls, you can try casting your lure over a cliff to the basin of a waterfall and catch it that way.

You can also save/continue, to re-spawn the fish if the Char isn't there.

Top Bottom