• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

OK, I got 10 songs in the mail, so let's update the song list again. Remember, bring songs that are not on this list:

Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Rockabilly
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
Marine Song 2001
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Wandering

Yup, that's 21! Will be opening the gates in a few moments. I'd like to point out again that I would appreciate obtaining these fossils:

tricera torso
pachy head
stego head
archelon head
ankylo tail
igunodon head
dimetrodon torso
diplo neck
diplo *thing between torso and tail*
And whatever is fourth from the right of the singular fossils

mb.exe

Things are going much more smoothly now. And special thanks for letting me catalog that music -- I didn't have any yet.

edit:
...spoke too soon

Chopper

Things are going much more smoothly now. And special thanks for letting me catalog that music -- I didn't have any yet.

edit:
...spoke too soon
You're the man. Thanks buddy.

Blagged the hat I've been looking for since the beginning too! What a result.

Stoze

Added!

I'll let 2 people in at a time, that seemed to fix the disconnects.

Mind letting me in when you don't have a full party/connection issues? I've got my turnips ready in my dresser, and we're already added as friends, so I'm good to go whenever.

OK, this 6th wave will be my final one. Here are the people who are in it:

Draysoth (sent in a PM)
Shahadan (sent in a PM)
Added you.

2964 9455 1031

This is the updated song list, with new songs in bold.

Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Calypso
K.K. Country
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Rockabilly
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
Marine Song 2001
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Wandering

And for the final time, what I would like for fossils:

tricera torso
pachy head
stego head
archelon head
ankylo tail
igunodon head
dimetrodon torso
diplo neck
diplo *thing between torso and tail*
And whatever is fourth from the right of the singular fossils

After this, I'm done. I'm gonna sleep like 12 hours. =_=

I can bring you these three, if you're still around and would like to accept a selling visitor. :D

4768-7442-2861 (Chris in Aishi)

Well, how many turnips do you have? I don't want to wait much longer after this wave is finished.

RawNuts

But did he give you 24 songs to catalog? I THINK NO-zzzzzzz...

That is some dedication right there; I figured the trade-off in price wasn't worth torturing you any longer. :p

If my town ever had crazy prices, I would probably lose sleep trying to ferry everyone as well, haha. I wouldn't even be organized about it either.

Mb.exe, you're a life saver!!! Unloaded two town's of turnips. Hope to be of use to you other gaffers sometime soon! If you need it I can run an extra Majoras Mask your way tomorrow!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I wonder if I should just "Save and Continue" and then sleep my 3DS as opposed to "Save and quit" and then sleep my 3ds.

Restarting the game every time is boring. Will the 3DS street pass/spot pass if it's inside a game?

RawNuts

Thank you again, Mb.exe!

I wonder if I should just "Save and Continue" and then sleep my 3DS as opposed to "Save and quit" and then sleep my 3ds.

Restarting the game every time is boring. Will the 3DS street pass/spot pass if it's inside a game?
I still got a AC streetpass while my game was running in sleep mode, so it's fine.
Also, this is the turnip thread. :p

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, I think I just added everyone who PM'd and quoted me. Gates will be open in just a minute
I'd like to sell too if you're still around after the first wave of sellers is finished, I'll leave a fat tip ( ・ ー・ )

FC: 1993 6864 4157

Top Bottom