• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Wolfe

Closing the gate for a few minutes while I organize all the songs people are giving me lol.

I added you as well if it's still possible to get in on this (FC is in my profile), also I only have 90k worth of bells so it will only take my one trip. You mention songs, would you like to catalog mine? I have Adventure and Jongara.

OK, do NOT bring the following songs so you don't waste inventory space. I'll update this list as we go along:

Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Go K.K. Rider
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Rockabilly
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Synth
Marine Song 2001
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes

I'll now be adding the following people:

My friend messaged me to tell me his town was buying turnips for 600 bells. This is something he told me at 11:55. *sigh*

Can I get in on this? I'm still feeling burnt. :p 2878-9697-8191

Add me as well. Fc In profile.

Wave #3 will commence shortly!

Wolfe

OK, do NOT bring the following songs so you don't waste inventory space. I'll update this list as we go along:

*snip*

Thanks for the heads up lol, someday I'll get more than just a couple tracks :p

Anything else in particular you're looking for?

I put all of the songs I acquired to the right of the station for you guys to catalog. You guys should drop your songs to the left so it doesn't get jumbled up.

Thanks for the heads up lol, someday I'll get more than just a couple tracks :p

Anything else in particular you're looking for?

Not really in particular. Some fossils that I mentioned last page.

Pomegranate

Neo Member

Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Go K.K. Rider
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Rockabilly
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Synth
Marine Song 2001
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Seems like my three songs are not on your list. I have K.K. Country, K.K. Moody, and K.K. Calypso. Will bring them over when it's my turn (hopefully that won't take too long ;_;)

Wolfe

I've got an Iguanodon skull if you still need that one, otherwise my dupes consist of:

Shark tooth
Coprolite
Mammoth skull
Dimetrodon skull
Apato skull
Stego skull
Styraco tail

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Anybody want some Skeleton pants?

tumblr_mpdjx22EOU1syhz0uo1_400.jpg

My Friend Code: 0232-8467-3176

PM me yours if you want the Skelly Pants!

Also, I only have Cherrys, so I woulnd't mind some extra fruit! :D

OK, here's the updated song list (new songs in bold):

Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Rockabilly
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Synth
Marine Song 2001
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Wandering

I would also appreciate if you guys can give me a fossil or two. I'm looking at my museum now and need:

tricera torso
pachy head
stego head
archelon head
ankylo tail
igunodon head
dimetrodon torso
diplo neck
diplo *thing between torso and tail*
And whatever is fourth from the right of the singular fossils

Now for wave 4! The next batch is...

Chopper (sent in a PM)
rocketobear (sent in a PM)
And...
can I get in?

1848-1770-2373

Will tip :)

Will open my gates in a few minutes! Don't forget about my requests!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
How much are those? I have lots of fruits, if you want.

Sorry for the delay. 480 bells only. That's why I didn't even bother posting prince.

It's my third day playing the game, so any fruit would be ok. I don't want to max the game in my third day or something.. :D

Edit: Oops, I was checking price and accidently bought them. Oh well. Still, if you want them, lemme know.

Wolfe

Sorry for the delay. 480 bells only. That's why I didn't even bother posting prince.

It's my third day playing the game, so any fruit would be ok. I don't want to max the game in my third day or something.. :D

Edit: Oops, I was checking price and accidently bought them. Oh well. Still, if you want them, lemme know.

Rofl no worries there dude, too much shit in this game :p

As a note, I'm getting really tired. If Chopper doesn't get here 5 minutes after Demathe and rocketobear leave, I'm gonna have to skip him. <_>

Draysoth

Okies, skip my visit for turnip selling, I have to drive home and pay off a truck repair - feel free to add me folks, 2320-6133-3744 and let me know. Have a good one!

Borman

I have to ask, before my turn comes up, how much do people normally leave as a tip?
All of the turnips, of course!

rocketobear

Neo Member
OK, here's the updated song list (new songs in bold):

Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Rockabilly
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Synth
Marine Song 2001
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Wandering

I would also appreciate if you guys can give me a fossil or two. I'm looking at my museum now and need:

tricera torso
pachy head
stego head
archelon head
ankylo tail
igunodon head
dimetrodon torso
diplo neck
diplo *thing between torso and tail*
And whatever is fourth from the right of the singular fossils

Now for wave 4! The next batch is...

Chopper (sent in a PM)
rocketobear (sent in a PM)
And...

Will open my gates in a few minutes! Don't forget about my requests!

Bah, sucks that Resetti messed everything up and you lost half your songs, but thanks a lot!!

mb.exe

Man, I don't know what the deal is with these disconnects. I'll see if I can just close the gate after you two dudes who have been trying forever are here.

OK... after that disconnect, 13 of the songs disappeared. Demarthe, do you somehow have them in your possession?

If we can't restore them, then I'm gonna have to truncate the list by a lot. Let's see what's left...

Bubblegum K.K.
Go K.K. Rider
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Soul
Marine Song 2001
Space K.K.
Stale Cupcakes
Wandering

Oh dear, we went from having 24 songs to 11. That's not good. I guess the disconnect must have corrupted some memory or something.

Wolfe

OK... after that disconnect, 13 of the songs disappeared. Demarthe, do you somehow have them in your possession?

If we can't restore them, then I'm gonna have to truncate the list by a lot. Let's see what's left...

Bubblegum K.K.
Go K.K. Rider
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Soul
Marine Song 2001
Space K.K.
Stale Cupcakes
Wandering

Oh dear, we went from having 24 songs to 11. That's not good. I guess the disconnect must have corrupted some memory or something.

At the very least it's good that you've cataloged them (I'm assuming you held them all once since you have them named), if I'm wrong then sorry to hear that >_<

At the very least it's good that you've cataloged them (I'm assuming you held them all once since you have them named), if I'm wrong then sorry to hear that >_<

That's a good point. Actually, it's less than half an hour until 5, where I can obtain what I ordered through the catalog.

Unfortunately, since the mailbox only has 10 open spaces, I won't be able to supply the entire collection we had up to this point. However, I can change the number of songs from 11 to 21 and recoup most of what was lost.

I will postpone the turnip selling until I can get those songs in the mail, but just so you can prepare, the 5th wave will be...

Still up for this?

Mine is 4554 0032 4322

Hey Poltergust, just gave you an add. My turnip nerves got the best of me. Thanks for helping out
PS code is in the profile :)

Are you still up for this?

My friend code: 2793-0593-1226

Sorry Chopper, but I can't wait any longer for you. You have a good alternative now, though.

EDIT: Wow JStein, your friend code is really repetitive lol.

Wolfe

Go ahead and remove me from the list Polter, gotta run a few errands and I know you've been on a while. Feel free to add me either way if you still want this Iguanodon skull later :)

Chopper

That's a good point. Actually, it's less than half an hour until 5, where I can obtain what I ordered through the catalog.

Unfortunately, since the mailbox only has 10 open spaces, I won't be able to supply the entire collection we had up to this point. However, I can change the number of songs from 11 to 21 and recoup most of what was lost.

I will postpone the turnip selling until I can get those songs in the mail, but just so you can prepare, the 5th wave will be...

Sorry Chopper, but I can't wait any longer for you. You have a good alternative now, though.

EDIT: Wow JStein, your friend code is really repetitive lol.
Dammit! My Internet cut out all evening! What's my alternative?

Top Bottom