• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

UberTag

Will join in on the "turnips at 560" sweepstakes.
FC is in my profile. Ah, what the hell, I'll post it here too.

3823-8528-6410

Keep running into dead ends over on GameFAQs. GAF is almost always better at this kind of thing.

I will tip a million bells if you're able to work me in.

mb.exe

I have to leave soon, but I'll open back up later tonight for anyone that still wants to sell. My price will hold for a while still.

In the meantime, thoseAREmySHOES has a higher price!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Damn, shoes is full. Stupid monkey kept on telling me there was a problem, so I had to throw up my 3ds on the dmz, hopefully I can connect after that.

I should be having a spike tomorrow morning. I'll keep you folks updated if it's worth anything major.

Mon: 91, 88
Tues: 83, 80
Wed: 140, 174
Thur: ???

To make things simple, I'm going to say that I am going to say the cutoff for adding people is 8:20PM (July 3,2013) central daylight time! I will attempt to add everyone that posts before then!

Kemal86

To make things simple, I'm going to say that I am going to say the cutoff for adding people is 8:20PM (July 3,2013) central daylight time! I will attempt to add everyone that posts before then!

Sent you a PM. So many turnipssssss.

EDIT: Actually the PM I sent you is missing from my outbox, on my phone so not sure if it sent.

FC: 5198-2519-9188

UberTag

Thanks again, Shoes. Will PM you if Crazy Redd visits in the next couple days with extra legit artwork.

DrForester dropped off an amazing bounty of goods upon his arrival. Most impressive!

Next week I will bring a full load of 19,600 turnips instead of a mere 18,000 in my locker.

OK! I'm calling the cutoff! As soon as my town empties out, I will add EVERYONE from my original 560 post up to HERE! NO MORE. Sorry, I just can't make exceptions, because I don't want to get people's hopes up.

Shop is open for about 3.5 more hours, please be patient!

mantidor

My internet is acting up D: but I already added you Shoes, will keep trying to get connected! edit: connected! now I'll wait for my turn.

Thank you for all the generous tips, your patience, and the shoe related puns! :D

Always glad to help a great community!

And this is a public apology to Kirby102, I'm sorry your friend code got missed originally! I'll make sure you get in!

Top Bottom