• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Thanks a lot, Shoes. That puts me over 10 mil in the bank. Didn't leave as generous a tip as I usually do since I had less turnips (2nd turnip madness of the week), but I think it was still pretty good.

Koodo

Banned
Turnips are up to 580 in my town. Send me a PM or reply to this post with your FC if you want to come in. Here's mine: 2707-1963-0711

I can only be online for an hour or so though. Tips are appreciated.
i7twyFNvkXuch.gif

Pomegranate

Neo Member
Turnips are up to 580 in my town. Send me a PM or reply to this post with your FC if you want to come in. Here's mine: 2707-1963-0711

i7twyFNvkXuch.gif
Please add my friend! His friend code is 2406-5158-6932.

mb.exe

I'll come back once the guys with the higher prices close up shop to see if anyone else needs to sell. And thanks a lot for the generous tips, guys! It is very much appreciated, and a lot of fun.

i7twyFNvkXuch.gif

My FC: 0173-1351-5778

I missed the last deal so can I join? XD
I'd tip you goooooood :p

UberTag

Fun turnip facts:
- The most turnips one can store in a single locker = 18,000
- The most turnips one person can bring with them to another person's town in a single trip = 19,600
- The most turnips one person can house in lockers on a single cart in advance of making a series of turnips runs in a given week = 78,400

And if you average a selling price of 500 bells when you sell those 78,400 turnips in a single week?
That's a gross revenue take in of 39.2 million.
When you subtract an average 100 bell/turnip investment and a 10% commission to whomever is buying your turnips... your total weekly take home is still 27.44 million bells.

Do that for a month and you'll break 100 million bells.

bumpkin

Crud, kept getting generic "something went wrong" errors. Backed out of the game and changed my connection settings in-system and on my router; DMZ'ed it. We'll see if that works once there's an opening again.

mantidor

Mr Shoes many thanks! I think I'm going to go turnip insane next week, I always only buy 100k because I feel I'm breaking the game if I go for more hehe, but with turnip GAF the temptation is too big.

ImLibo

i7twyFNvkXuch.gif
Please add me if you're still open!: 2578-3112-5794

Stoze

Raked in 2.4 million bells in profits from turnips thanks to mb.exe letting me in his purty town. My turnip prices have been shitty this week, 83 last night and 74 tonight.

StAidan

i7twyFNvkXuch.gif

Sweet. Add me if you can. 4081-5517-5861

How do I leave tips? This is my first time getting online with the game.

UberTag

If Koodo has stationed himself right outside of where the train lets you off, you should be able to drop bell bags off with him as you run between Re-Tail and your locker to restock.
Incidentally, not only was Shoes a gracious host but his Re-Tail was located in a great place. So close to the town entrance and not a single flower in the way.

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone.

It seems like the rush has died down. Kirby102, I've finally got you added and there is plenty of room in my town. I'll still leave the gates open for another hour or so to let any stragglers in. But I'm not adding anyone else, I gotta eat dinner and such!

CloakBass

Thanks Shoe! Wish I bought more turnips, but I was being conservative for my first week. Now I need to get the Song of Storms out of my head :p (coincidentally, it is raining both in my AC town and out of my window)

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Thosearemyshoes is an awesome dude, totally helped everyone out here. Once again gotta thank you man! Perfect timing too.

Doorman

Looks like I missed the big turnip sweepstakes today. Curse spending time with my family!

My prices have been piddling around the 60's and 70's all week so far, it's really pathetic.

Kirby102

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone.

It seems like the rush has died down. Kirby102, I've finally got you added and there is plenty of room in my town. I'll still leave the gates open for another hour or so to let any stragglers in. But I'm not adding anyone else, I gotta eat dinner and such!
Ahh so sorry, I have resorted into going to Koodo's to perform the transactions. Thanks for sticking around for me. :(

To Koodo, thank you so much for letting me offload my turnips. :D hope you made heaps of dosh!

StAidan

Looks like I missed the big turnip sweepstakes today. Curse spending time with my family!

My prices have been piddling around the 60's and 70's all week so far, it's really pathetic.

I feel it too. My price today is 35, and I bought at 99. :(

Koodo

Banned

Added you. Come right quick, I'm closing shop in less than 20 minutes.

And thanks everyone who's stopped by for the generous tips.
i8kn6AoCCXxVY.gif

StAidan

Added you. Come right quick, I'm closing shop in less than 20 minutes.

And thanks everyone who's stopped by for the generous tips.
i8kn6AoCCXxVY.gif

Got in and out, thanks much! I only had 1000 turnips to sell, being kind of an AC newbie and all, but it'll help me pay off that second floor addition to my house :p

Thanks Koodo!!! Now I'm gonna sleep with a peace of mind!! Youre a very nice host.
Well... Except that hammer and net smack.

It hurt my head lol

Top Bottom