• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Cade

xOzkUG2.jpg

Oh, it seems I got a big spike after all.

OK, here's how we're gonna do it. I'm gonna add people in waves of 3 so that the gate doesn't become jammed. Once one wave is done, I'll delete those people and add 3 more (don't wanna clutter up my friends list). It'll keep going like that until I run out of people or want to stop playing (I've been up since 7 PM last night. I'm tired).

FC is 3609-1547-9922.

Time to earn some tips!

PM'd ya.

I have 3 requests for everyone visiting my town:

1. Bring your songs! I'm sure most of you have unlocked Club LOL by now. I'd like to catalog as many songs as possible. I'll let you catalog my K.K. Adventure as well.
Can you retrieve songs from the stereo? I have 12 songs and would gladly have you catalog them, but I don't know if I can get them out...

xOzkUG2.jpg

OK, here's how we're gonna do it. I'm gonna add people in waves of 3 so that the gate doesn't become jammed. Once one wave is done, I'll delete those people and add 3 more (don't wanna clutter up my friends list). It'll keep going like that until I run out of people or want to stop playing (I've been up since 7 PM last night. I'm tired).

FC is 3609-1547-9922.

Time to earn some tips!

Add me as well. Fc In profile.

Well, that's the first crash. Fortunately, it saved just seconds before that lol.

Where's Kayotix?

Anyways, the gates are open again.

MicH

Gonna take a quick lunch break.

Or is that a dinner break, considering how long I've been up? Hm...
How long are you gonna do this? Stuck at work for 4 more hours and I only an inventory worth if turnips to offload, lol. But I have a whole bunch of songs you can catalog

SeZMehK

There was a 500+ price earlier today?! Not much I could do since I am at work from 6:30a to 5:00p (EST)... I hope there are good 500+ prices in the evening when I get home...

xOzkUG2.jpg

FC is 3609-1547-9922.

Time to earn some tips!

If you are still up for this I'd love to sell. We are already friends =D, so I'll keep an eye on the station.

Borman

xOzkUG2.jpg

FC is 3609-1547-9922.

Time to earn some tips!

Still up for this?

Mine is 4554 0032 4322

And I'm back!

Sent you a PM : )

Added you!
My FC is 4468 - 1037 - 7297

Can I come too? :) I'll try to sell my stuff quickly.

My FC: 1907 8574 3096

OK, you 3 (AND ONLY THESE 3) are up next. Make sure you remember my requests!

I have 3 requests for everyone visiting my town:

1. Bring your songs! I'm sure most of you have unlocked Club LOL by now. I'd like to catalog as many songs as possible. I'll let you catalog my K.K. Adventure as well.
2. PAY ATTENTION TO THE TOWN FLAG. You'll know what I mean when you see it.
3. Do your business swiftly. These things tend to have a habit of crashing, so don't dilly-dally. Put your cash in your locker instead of heading to the bank if you can.

tsab

Hi poltergust,
I have added you when you can add me too please.
I have only 1000 turnips to sell

Edit: I havent unlocked club lol yet
FC:1118-0238-8783

Roto13

Poltergust, you can keep my songs when I drop them. I'll just order them again. Also, are there any specific fossils you're missing?

Hm, a disconnect. I re-opened the gates.

Poltergust, you can keep my songs when I drop them. I'll just order them again. Also, are there any specific fossils you're missing?

Off the top of my head...

Iguanadon head/tail
Diplo neck/*whatever is behind the torso*
Parasaur head/torso
Sabretooth torso
And... whatever is fourth from the right of the singular fossils

Hero

xOzkUG2.jpg

FC is 3609-1547-9922.

Time to earn some tips!

Added you.

2964 9455 1031

Pomegranate

Neo Member
xOzkUG2.jpg

FC is 3609-1547-9922.

Time to earn some tips!
Are you still up for this?

My friend code: 2793-0593-1226

suzu

Thanks poltergust, and the other two (sorry, I can't remember your names). :) Got to catalog a bunch of songs and sell my turnips!

Top Bottom