• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

FrsDvl

What was that site to check your pattern?

I haven't bought turnips this week since i forgot, and i didn't check my AM price yesterday but so far it's

Mon PM: 100

Tue AM: 102
Tue PM: 123

This means i'll have a high price tomorrow right?

Philia

What was that site to check your pattern?

I haven't bought turnips this week since i forgot, and i didn't check my AM price yesterday but so far it's

Mon PM: 100

Tue AM: 102
Tue PM: 123

This means i'll have a high price tomorrow right?

Credit to SecretMoblin for finding this.

tumblr_mpo14jYoU11sp8elno1_500.png
kTRswwH.png
tumblr_mpo14jYoU11sp8elno3_500.png

Source is in animalcrossing.us, aka known as Treehouse.

olimpia84

My turnips can sell for 491 D:

So, if it interests anyone, I still got 4 hours left till midnight, please post your FC so I can add you (mine's in my profile). I'll make a list of people in the order they'll pass. I'll have a shower and I'm coming back.

Can I visit?
5413-0005-6604

Marbles

Ahh god i'm on roll tonight. Meant to post in the OT not the turnip thread.

While i'm here, turnips are 77 at my re-sell. Now I know why I don't even bother buying any.

It's got nothing to do with me being a lazy sod on a Sunday and always missing the turnip lady. Honest!

Shahadan

So, if it interests anyone, I still got 4 hours left till midnight, please post your FC so I can add you (mine's in my profile). I'll make a list of people in the order they'll pass. I'll have a shower and I'm coming back.

I'm interested ! 1821 - 9015 - 5382
Thanks !

Atomski

Put me in the line 4081-6300-2320

:)

Hi Trusty,

Can I get in line on your turnip action please? My FC is 0001-3321-1065. My character appears as "Jay from Eternia."

I may have a large or small spike coming myself, but near 500 is good enough for me. No rush - I'll probably be out for an hour. I'll be tipping too. Thank you! :)

Shahadan

That shit is stressful. By the third time I sold turnips my heart was racing :lol:
Especially with that Re-tail so far away!

Merci Tribes! ça fait du bien de parler français

Hey can you add me to the list as well? Name is Nman and my FC is in my profile. Thanks.

EDIT : from now on please add your FC number on your post, it'll be easier and faster for me to add you...

hmm, I don't see you on my friend list so far and no towns show up.
Strange, I definitely added you...
Hi Trusty,

Can I get in line on your turnip action please? My FC is 0001-3321-1065. My character appears as "Jay from Eternia."

I may have a large or small spike coming myself, but near 500 is good enough for me. No rush - I'll probably be out for an hour. I'll be tipping too. Thank you! :)

Tribes of trusty, I would like to come too.
3866 9123 9340

I PM'd you!
Next ones on the line !
I'll add you as soon as everyone's gone.

That shit is stressful. By the third time I sold turnips my heart was racing :lol:
Especially with that Re-tail so far away!

Merci Tribes! ça fait du bien de parler français

SAUVEGARDE GET ! lol
Mais je t'en prie, à une prochaine fois peut-être ;)

Atomski

I tried to join a couple times but I keep getting the awful 018-0512 error. Put my 3DS in DMZ mode and everything and still get the error. :/ lame

celebi23

Tribes, thanks for having me! I made over 1,600,000 Bells :D Hope the tip was enough :p Now I can pay off my debt and expand my house even more :D

Novocaine

So far this week I have;

Mon 92 > 87
'Tue 102 > 128
Wed 364

I almost want to sell them all now but ahh it could get so much better.

Added the next batch of people !
Thank you for having me, Tribes!
You're welcome, Browie !
3995-6499-7707

Do I even have a chance at getting it in time? Lol
If only you posted 2 minutes earlier, I would've added you. Guess you'll have to wait, but I hope it'll take less than a hour for 4 persons to to their business :p

I'm going AFK now, you can drop your tip if you feel like it in front of the train station :d

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Sweet, my turnips are selling for 32 bells. :/

Anyone's turnips selling for 500+ today?

Top Bottom