• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Added the next batch of people !

You're welcome, Browie !

If only you posted 2 minutes earlier, I would've added you. Guess you'll have to wait, but I hope it'll take less than a hour for 4 persons to to their business :p

I'm going AFK now, you can drop your tip if you feel like it in front of the train station :d
That's cool! If not, it's still awesome of you to do this for everyone!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Got turnips being bought in my town for 518 bells today, but I only just noticed and it's 10pm now.

Any use to anyone?
Yes! I'll PM you.

Edit: PM'd!

Gartooth

You guys without lockers :lol

Come on, how did you think Philia transfered her 5 mil. worth of bells :p

You would be surprised how easy it is to oversee small but helpful things in a game like this. For instance even though I have owned the game since release, I haven't started stacking fruit until about a week and a half ago, even though the title of the 2nd OT was "You can stack fruit". D:

Pain in the arse, monkey dude, lol.

I'll leave the gate open, but I need a drink something fierce. Retail is to the right of town. Happy profiting.

Crazy ride, non stop flow of people going through the gates. Also, it's fun to see the messages left on the billboard :D

Finally, thanks a lot for all the tips. Roughly 3.500.000 in bells + Nintendo memorabilia + fruits fruits fruits, you guys are crazy :D

Closing the gate now !

Sorry for the mad rush, everyone.

Also, whilst I neither ask for nor expect gifts or bells, I do appreciate them. Thanks so much!!!

Aw, shit... an error occurred with one last guy in my town!!! Hope nothing damaging resulted!?!!

Turnip prices in my town dropped to 64 from 154 last night. Anyone willing to let me come by to sell mine? A price over 500 would be nice. I can bring fossils and/or leave bells.

4296-3050-7763

Top Bottom