• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

TurnipTracker2000
Code:
Sun. B | 92
Mon. 1 | 68  | (26.09%)
Mon. 2 | 61  | (10.29%)
Tue. 1 | 58  | (04.92%)
Tue. 2 | 127 |  118.97%
A sudden bright spot...!

Philia

Sure, but it doesn't change your comment that those who claim that their turnip prices were buying at 630+ bells are liars and in need of friends.

Well I'll take it back if it satisfy you. Its better to shoot for 600+ than that ridiculous 900+ that probably doesn't exist. I've seen a few threads that had claimed higher than 700+ and never did came to fruit.

ramyeon

Well I'll take it back if it satisfy you. Its better to shoot for 600+ than that ridiculous 900+ that probably doesn't exist. I've seen a few threads that had claimed higher than 700+ and never did came to fruit.
You should take it back because it makes you look like an dick, not to satisfy him. This is a great community, with people who love to help each other. Comments like that aren't really necessary here.

ramyeon

My price was 128 yesterday pm today am its 220 that does that mean this afternnon / tomorrow is cash in time??
It could be, keep in eye on it.

I was expecting a spike this morning and got up early to check... It went down, must have been a small spike pattern this week.

Code:
Monday    AM: 146
          PM: 109

Tuesday   AM: 100
          PM: 123

Wednesday AM: ?
          PM: ?

Thursday  AM: ?

Friday    AM: ?

Saturday  AM: ?

I'm expecting some sort of spike later this week. Probably tomorrow (Wed) afternoon.

zroid

Banned
My price was 128 yesterday pm today am its 220 that does that mean this afternoon / tomorrow is cash in time??

If it's Wed morning for you right now, Wed afternoon will be a guaranteed big spike, I believe. Get ready!! How many hours left till noon?

edit: actually, do you know what your price was on Tuesday morning? That could mean the difference between a big or a small spike.

Code:
Monday    AM: 146
          PM: 109

Tuesday   AM: 100
          PM: 123

I'm expecting some sort of spike later this week. Probably tomorrow (Wed) afternoon.

Looks random to me, lol

I have 2500 turnips and my prices have been decreasing by 3 bells 4 times in a row now. I would like to travel anywhere where the price is 200 or above to profit. FC is 427010220210.

If it's Wed morning for you right now, Wed afternoon will be a guaranteed big spike, I believe. Get ready!! How many hours left till noon?

edit: actually, do you know what your price was on Tuesday afternoon? That could mean the difference between a big or a small spike.

Looks random to me, lol

I thought prices would decrease then increase three or four times during spike patterns. Not sure how to distinguish random patterns from spikes. ;/

colinp

Banned
You should take it back because it makes you look like an dick, not to satisfy him. This is a great community, with people who love to help each other. Comments like that aren't really necessary here.

Yeah, some people don't like admitting they're wrong, especially when they were offensively so.

Anyway, on with the high turnip prices! Lets make some bells!

zroid

Banned
I thought prices would decrease then increase three or four times during spike patterns. Not sure how to distinguish random patterns from spikes. ;/

Yeah it's because your first few are so high. The way I understand it, the decrease before a spike would not include a price above 100.

Bulbasaur

Banned

edit: actually, do you know what your price was on Tuesday morning? That could mean the difference between a big or a small spike.

Looks random to me, lol

Just turned pm 311! Do I cash in? Omg omg omg

colinp

Banned
Just turned pm 311! Do I cash in? Omg omg omg

Haha, people usually get excited for 450 or higher prices. I guarantee there will be prices higher than 311, but they may not be at your town. Whether you want to sell should depend on how much effort and time you want to put towards making more money.

Umm, I had 644 the first Friday I had the game.

You can find my posts earlier in this thread somewhere.

I sold mine 2 weeks after the game released for 696 bells in one of my friends town. So how much the price could go then? Is there any max price we could get?

My price this week:

Sunday
AM: 80
PM: 76

Tuesday
AM: 110
PM: 155

Wednesday
AM: 396

Should I wait for PM price?

colinp

Banned
I sold mine 2 weeks after the game released for 696 bells in one of my friends town. So how much the price could go then? Is there any max price we could get?

How does it feel to be a liar trying to get friends?? =p Glad to hear there has been an even HIGHER price! That's crazy and awesome.
My price this week:

Sunday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Should I wait for PM price?

I'm not one to be giving advice as I don't understand all this particularly well at all. The question to me is always do you want to sell at a sub 450 price and be happy or do you want to stress and worry trying to visit someone's town for a higher price if your prices fall. It's only Wednesday so there will be more opportunities if you wait.

How does it feel to be a liar trying to get friends?? =p Glad to hear there has been an even HIGHER price! That's crazy and awesome.

Maybe the max price is 700 idk, never I met someone with the price higher than that.

I'm not one to be giving advice as I don't understand all this particularly well at all. The question to me is always do you want to sell at a sub 450 price and be happy or do you want to stress and worry trying to visit someone's town for a higher price if your prices fall. It's only Wednesday so there will be more opportunities if you wait.

It's like 11:50 AM already so I think I'm just going to wait. XD

Update price:

My price this week:

Sunday

Tuesday

Wednesday
PM: 128

Feels so freakin bad now lmao...

colinp

Banned
Maybe the max price is 700 idk, never I met someone with the price higher than that.

It's like 11:50 AM already so I think I'm just going to wait. XD

Update price:

My price this week:

Sunday

Tuesday

Wednesday
PM: 128

Feels so freakin bad now lmao...

Hahaha, but really 396 is nothing special. Spend the extra time looking for better deals and you'll be fine. Check gamefaqs and this thread religiously, hah, and anyway you still have a few days for another spike.

Velcro Fly

So for decreasing pattern does it always have to start on monday am at between 50 and 99 bells and keep going down? Mine started at like 135 and then dropped by quite a bit and keep dropping by 8 every time. Is this decreasing or maybe random? Is it possible I'll see something higher than 135 like I did on Monday am?

edit: pretty sure it's random. game does a great job of trolling by having 3 straight drops of 8 bells each :(

For those of you who lived through yesterdays 623 price my GF wanted me to post this message:

----------------------------
Hi all!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came in. It was a lot of fun, although the 2am finish made my next day full of meetings so much longer!

For those that were interested I ended up with ~16,000,000 bells, various regular/Nintendo items & A CROWN to go with my Princess Peach outfit! (Pretty good for a day I started out with 300,000 bells)!! It's going to take me an age to sort through all my stuff - I have things scattered all over the place.

It was hard to keep track of all the people but we know of at least 24 visitors we were able to host! Sorry for those that we couldn't get in. :( It was difficult at times to make sense of what was what organising wise.

Once again though it was a lot of fun, feel free to come visit any time you want! Thank you all so much for your patience and generosity and hopefully you enjoy your money! :)

- Conrad's GF

For those of you who lived through yesterdays 623 price my GF wanted me to post this message:

Hi all!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came in. It was a lot of fun, although the 2am finish made my next day full of meetings so much longer!

For those that were interested I ended up with ~16,000,000 bells, various regular/Nintendo items & A CROWN to go with my Princess Peach outfit! (Pretty good for a day I started out with 300,000 bells)!! It's going to take me an age to sort through all my stuff - I have things scattered all over the place.

It was hard to keep track of all the people but we know of at least 24 visitors we were able to host! Sorry for those that we couldn't get in. :( It was difficult at times to make sense of what was what organising wise.

Once again though it was a lot of fun, feel free to come visit any time you want! Thank you all so much for your patience and generosity and hopefully you enjoy your money! :)

- Conrad's GF
Tell her thanks again. One of the smoothest turnips runs I've ever had.

Linius

Hi all!

- Conrad's GF

It was totally worth it. And awesome that you guys stayed up late for the good cause that are called turnips. Thanks again.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Code:
Monday    AM: 78
          PM: 75

Tuesday   AM: 71
          PM: 67

Wednesday AM: 53/63
          PM: 59

I forgot my AM prices and that makes all the differences! I'm sure it was 53 which means it has gone up.

Koren

I forgot my AM prices and that makes all the differences! I'm sure it was 53 which means it has gone up.
The probability it was 63 is far higher than 53.

I don't think it can go down 14 before a spike, so 53 would mean a random week, and it doesn't seem random at all to me.

Despera

Banned
Code:
Monday    AM: -
          PM: 96

Tuesday   AM: 112
          PM: 139

Wednesday AM: 129
          PM: 64

:/

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Alright, if everyone could refrain from having good prices for like, 9 hours, that'd be great. Thanks everyone I really appreciate it.

iMarkyP

Neo Member
Whats the best way to do this, do people just PM me their FC ?

Sorry first time with high price, so want to make sure I do it right for everyone...

Top Bottom